Which Cars Will Be The Best Sellers Of 2017 ?

therock

Think it's still Vezel & HRV since they are still everywhere... price still the best compared to Toyota's.

The facelifted version does not sell as well as the pre facelifted one. 

Think it's still Vezel & HRV since they are still everywhere... price still the best compared to Toyota's.

i think mostly from 2016. not so many new ones.

how about Sienta?

• Praise 2

I am driving a 2 year old Toyota Wish as replacement car... absolutely feels that’s it’s shit compared to a Honda vezel.

My friend’s 9 year old Honda stream has a quieter engine, quieter interior due to better factory insulation and a more comfortable suspension.

Seriously shocked me this is the quality for a 1.8 litre car.. my previous 7.5 year old small 1.5L Mitsubishi is better than the Wish.

I know I sure kanna bricks from Toyota loyalist but the Wish is really really bad.. I don’t understand why people will pick a Wish over similar MPV like Mazda5 or Honda Jade.

Due to this driving experience over the past days.. I think I wouldn’t be interested to buy Toyota

• Praise 1

I am driving a 2 year old Toyota Wish as replacement car... absolutely feels thatâs itâs shit compared to a Honda vezel.

My friendâs 9 year old Honda stream has a quieter engine, quieter interior due to better factory insulation and a more comfortable suspension.

Seriously shocked me this is the quality for a 1.8 litre car.. my previous 7.5 year old small 1.5L Mitsubishi is better than the Wish.

I know I sure kanna bricks from Toyota loyalist but the Wish is really really bad.. I donât understand why people will pick a Wish over similar MPV like Mazda5 or Honda Jade.

Due to this driving experience over the past days.. I think I wouldnât be interested to buy Toyota ð¤£

Most who bought wish because they need the functional aspect of wish. Eg, space, 7 seats, good engine capacity/$ and overall price consideration. It is still a reliable and easy to maintain, cost effective seven seater. You cannot compare that with vezel. In fact i do hear people complain about noise of vezel as well.

Most people buy toyota because of its proven reputation of reliability.

This is just my view, i have to declare i am not a toyota supporter nor have i owned a toyota in my life before.

But i agree with you about mazda 5, i thought it is quite a functional mpv as well especially it is the only japanese made in this class has a sliding doors which is good for passengers getting in and out from tight parking lot.

you may want to share with us how did you end up buying a wish instead of other model ? That may explain why others have chosen a wish as well.

And while you may not like it, it is still many people's wish to have a wish.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 4

I am driving a 2 year old Toyota Wish as replacement car... absolutely feels that’s it’s shit compared to a Honda vezel.

My friend’s 9 year old Honda stream has a quieter engine, quieter interior due to better factory insulation and a more comfortable suspension.

I know I sure kanna bricks from Toyota loyalist but the Wish is really really bad.. I don’t understand why people will pick a Wish over similar MPV like Mazda5 or Honda Jade.

Due to this driving experience over the past days.. I think I wouldn’t be interested to buy Toyota

↡ Advertisement