Which car?

jima

Nothing this wouldn't solve:

51VFXA-wZiL._SX299_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Or can consult @mustank....he should be the master of Japanese by now from all his video collection of Japanese culture... :D

I don't know too many folks who can read and drive :)

But a lot of folks know a few Jap words like crab - kani and claypot - nabe: I keep seeing people using them like saying hello ..

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

But a lot of folks know a few Jap words like crab - kani and claypot - nabe: I keep seeing people using them like saying hello ..

They telling you they want to eat claypot crab la. Seems like japanese claypot crab is very popular in Sg.

Edited by Nzy
  • Praise 1

Hahaha this clay pot crab is a true delicacy

Very expensive one

Even got money cannot everyday eat :XD:

Lets not forget entry level SUV such as

Mitsubishi Outlander, hyundai tucson , peugeot 2008 , chevrolet orlando and etc

Harrier = Premium SUV- tiguan should be under thr premium suv category

Lexus NX/RX = slightly more Premium SUV

Volvo XC60/90 = Little bit more than slightly Premium SUV

AUDI Q5/Q7, JAG F-Pace, BMW X3/5, Merc GLC/E/S = extra Premium SUV

Porsche Macan/cayenne= Lagi Premium SUV

Bentley Bentayga = Luxury SUV

what is level for X-Trail, QQ, Vezel, Jeep, Forester?
  • Praise 1

exactly how much hp is the harrier engine putting thru, whats the max torque like?

I've overtaken faster cars than mine in normal mode but I would never say my car can beat it just depends on the mood of the driver.

Totally agree, if you really interested on speed and power. Let me shared more:

Power mode can beat Maserati ghibli any time in 400m- (0 to 100km/h in 7sec), Range Rover Sports- (Rover gives up after 3km on CTE: top speed at 168km/h)

FC: Very high due to high speed

Normal mode can beat any 2.0/3.0 cars and suvs, such as jaguar XF, evoque, 320i, 520i, e class, ml class, Q50, Civic 2.0, accord 2.0 ivtec, 130i, i40 and camry(All never catch up)

FC: Like normal sedan 1.5

Eco mode can beat picanto, attrage, vezel, spark, elantra elite, avante, K3, K5, Sante Fe 2014, Nissan latio, Nissan teana, Nissan sylphy, Honda civic 1.6, jazz, fit, bus, taxi and motorbikes. (All kena potong safety)

FC: Like hybrid prius C- 16.8 KM/l

Whole harrier has been insulated with floor and door sound proof, super solid and steady.

Just my experience- don't arrow me...

• Praise 1

what is level for X-Trail, QQ, Vezel, Jeep, Forester?

Why would you consider qq and vezel as suv?

Qq and vezel is smth that currently have a very popular name called crossover. Bigger than hatchback smaller than suv

If TS comparing harrier and Merc GLA, in terms.of price both abt the same, beside the badge the gla is nothing to shout abt, cramped and interior quality is comparable

Why would you consider qq and vezel as suv?

Qq and vezel is smth that currently have a very popular name called crossover. Bigger than hatchback smaller than suv

If TS comparing harrier and Merc GLA, in terms.of price both abt the same, beside the badge the gla is nothing to shout abt, cramped and interior quality is comparable

Yes , I agree on this.

Also do take note that the GLA is one of the Mercedes that's using Dual Clutch transmission..

whether this is reliable or not, I am not too sure but from other makers , dual clutch is quite problematic...

If u really want the GLA, I would say get the Infiniti Q30 and save the extra cash.

Q30 is cheaper to maintain also..

Both Q30 and GLA same chasis

Let's see... 

Harrier = Premium SUV

Lexus NX/RX = slightly more Premium SUV

Volvo XC60/90 = Little bit more than slightly Premium SUV

AUDI Q5/Q7, JAG F-Pace, BMW X3/5, Merc GLC/E/S = extra Premium SUV

Porsche Macan/cayenne= Lagi Premium SUV

Bentley Bentayga = Luxury SUV

:D

From toyota range of SUV, there is also Fortuner, Prado and Land Cruiser. These three in which range?

My South African colleague say only the Land Cruiser is a real SUV. He has one, fully modded with high lift suspension and used for his road trip across africa.

That's what paper stated, try hitting the max of harrier. You will know the difference. It is the matter when you step on the accelerator...just sharing...that's y I was in denial when other harrier drivers told me, their car is sluggish...I feel the different, much better than ivtec..very smooth and fast (power mode), q5 also eat dust..

Rubbish! You should scrap your car then.

Just quoting the power of harrier, surely cannot beat Super car, Evo 10 and sti...others no issue

Even though lighter also slow...I floor my Son attrage...memang Teruk, slow, very slow...three pistons nia...

There are many hoggers on the road who trigger road rage and blocking the road. These hoggers should be taken off road and take public transport. Be counteous on the road, drive fast and safe, not showing off your big ass car and blocking with your special light footing issue. Cannot drive don't drive, park your fancy car at home and admire...car is merely a transport, taking you one place to another. Why so fussy on accelerator and blocking the way. No wonder so many traffic jam on the road, hoggers should take public transport and scrap their cars....just my cents, don't arrow me..

[laugh] sorry but I lolled. hope you are just trolling the thread starter on this....

But the harrier 2.0 is really slow. the 2.5 hybrid is not bad though. errrr... q5 eat your dust because he is stopped and turning left?

• Praise 4
  • Dislike 1

Now I am not sure if you are serious or just joking... [sweatdrop]

Indeed powerful

[laugh] sorry but I lolled. hope you are just trolling the thread starter on this....

But the harrier 2.0 is really slow. the 2.5 hybrid is not bad though. errrr... q5 eat your dust because he is stopped and turning left?

There is this saying

"I think! Therefore I am"

Self justification! Very common here bro

Let them be

post-547-0-12049300-1490065422_thumb.jpg

post-547-0-68736200-1490065431_thumb.jpg

• Praise 5

Jq1988, got lobang where to buy harrier?

PM sent

to book a harrier?

High possibility!!!

Indeed powerful

There is this saying

"I think! Therefore I am"

Self justification! Very common here bro

Let them be

ai yo, that's my friend car...why post online!!!! very bad lar you

• Praise 1

PM sent

High possibility!!!

ai yo, that's my friend car...why post online!!!! very bad lar you

Oh really bro but how is he? Serious injuries from press

i hardly met him...only know his car number...not nice to post people number plate...sorry to say. [;)]  i believe you don't want everyone to know everything about your past...

Edited by Jq1988
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1