The continuing GLOBAL stressful thread! Part II

RadX

must be he not good looking haha...

on a serious note, seems like such cases on the rise...

Or maybe he not from good enough family (aka not rich enough...)

Yes, it's a worrying trend. Think healthcare, such a noble sector, is being dragged down by some of these black sheeps...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Clear the mind and neutralise the desire and such case will reduce.

On serious note, this is abuse of trust.

We need to trust caregivers to do their work professionally

• Praise 1

Supersonic

More and more crazy people.

Better drive and have your privacy away from these siao nangs.

Hypersonic

This is the handphone generation. Anything happened just whip out handphone and take video first instead of trying to meditate.

Not forgetting to post on Facebook and Stomp after that. 

[shakehead]

Aunty bully young girl on bus. She is experience menopause?

sometime i also tulan lar with some people......carry bags etc busy playing with the hp with earpiece....no excuse me but let the bag hit others and sometime blocking and pushing others accidently because they have the haversack on their back not realising they are causing inconveniences and an irritant to others........auntie most prob tulan.

Supersonic

sometime i also tulan lar with some people......carry bags etc busy playing with the hp with earpiece....no excuse me but let the bag hit others and sometime blocking and pushing others accidently because they have the haversack on their back not realising they are causing inconveniences and an irritant to others........auntie most prob tulan.

I am more pissed with people yanking loudly or turn on their HPs loudly for music or games in the bus.

I am more pissed with people yanking loudly or turn on their HPs loudly for music or games in the bus.

that wan is every body's pet peeves. I kana the kind of treatment a few times in the bus and lifts and usually the culprit will be having their earphone stuck in their ears. No excuse me or even a sorry..........

Hypersonic

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/senior-staff-nurse-given-two-weeks-jail-for-molesting-health-attendant

Senior staff nurse given 2 weeks' jail for molesting health attendant

Published

May 23, 2018, 1:32 pm SGT

SINGAPORE - A civil relationship between two members of the hospital staff turned sour when one began making persistent inappropriate advances towards the other in the workplace.

On Wednesday (May 23), Mo Ruhong, 36, a senior staff nurse at a local hospital, was sentenced to two weeks' jail on two charges of outraging and insulting a woman's modesty. Two other charges of outraging a woman's modesty were taken into consideration.

The woman and the hospital cannot be named due to a gag order.

The court heard that Mo had been working in the hospital for about 13 years when the offences took place.

Due to his seniority, he was considered to be one of the staff in charge. The victim, a 28-year-old woman employed as a health attendant, worked in the same ward as Mo.

They enjoyed a civil working relationship until June 2017, when Mo began behaving inappropriately towards the woman by touching her waist. When she told him not to do it again, he smiled and walked off without replying.

The harassment intensified in July, when he approached the woman from behind when she was cleaning the staff changing room and held her shoulders, turned her around and told her: "Come, I kiss you."

She managed to push him away and said she would complain about his actions to a supervisor if he did something similar again.

In September, he asked the woman to approach him and then told her: "I like your buttock." He then proceeded to make a cupping action with his hands. The woman was disgusted and walked away.

She told her manager about Mo a few days later and eventually reported the incident to the police and asked to change wards.

District Judge Shaiffudin Saruwan noted the unequal balance of power between the two and how it would "elevate distress felt by the victim" as she had to face him daily at work.

Mo will begin serving his sentence on May 30 and is currently out on bail.

For outraging a woman's modesty, he could have been sentenced to two years' jail with fine or caning.

So we won't Philip Kee posting for 2 weeks?

:D

• Praise 1

If the young girl's bag did hit the auntie and was nonchalant about it.

She deserved to be admonished by the auntie.

I say...

Man suffers fractured teeth after Grab driver punches him during argument over trip cancellation

http://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/man-suffers-fractured-teeth-after-grab-driver-punches-him-during-argument-over-trip?xtor=CS3-7

:a-shoot:

cancelling a PHV booking is a serious business, PHV company have to sort out these t&c before more of such incident happen.

cancelling a PHV booking is a serious business, PHV company have to sort out these t&c before more of such incident happen.

More like anger management issues.

Supersonic

I say...

Man suffers fractured teeth after Grab driver punches him during argument over trip cancellation

http://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/man-suffers-fractured-teeth-after-grab-driver-punches-him-during-argument-over-trip?xtor=CS3-7

:a-shoot:

Audi driver is confirm going to jail... but this fellow also deserves something la (maybe not such a heavy punch). Idiot fellow should have cancelled the booking since it was definitely his fault for booking a non grab family when he had a child with him . He was refusing to cancel on purpose to punish the grab driver for not picking him up.

He told Stomp that he was referred for a dental checkup and surgery on May 14 after discovering that the blow had fractured four of his teeth. 

BTW, looking at his photo... I think this doesn't make sense leh.... He was punched on 12 May and only discovered his teeth were "fractured" on 14 May? Based on photo, his entire mouth was punched in leh....

↡ Advertisement