The continuing GLOBAL stressful thread! Part II

RadX

A clearer video of the recent Angmo fight with mata at Changi Airport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bg5QLPkiZ8

Aussie suspect in viral airport videos faces 11 charges

He is believed to be the man seen tussling with policemen at Changi Airport last month, an incident which was captured in two videos that went viral online.

And in court yesterday, it emerged that Australian Jason Peter Darragh, 44, had likely broken the law on multiple occasions during several drunken sprees here, with a total of 11 charges levelled against him.

He was charged with three counts of using vulgar language on police officers and two counts of using criminal force on them.

He is also accused of two counts of causing annoyance to others while drunk in a public place.

In addition, Darragh was also charged with one count each of assaulting a police officer, using abusive words on a man, committing mischief and being found drunk and incapable of taking care of himself in a public place.

He allegedly started his crime spree at the departure hall of Changi Airport Terminal 2 between 12.15am and 12.30am on April 20.

He allegedly threw a man's mobile phone on the floor and used vulgar language on him.

When two policemen - Inspector Elzac Lim Chee Keong and Senior Staff Sergeant Koh See Yong - came forward, Darragh is said to have pushed the officers and threatened them using vulgar language.

Darragh is also accused of hitting Senior Staff Sgt Koh in the face.

According to court documents, at about 4.50am the next day, he apparently became drunk and caused annoyance in front of McGettigan's CQ bar in Clarke Quay.

Darragh was also allegedly found drunk and incapable of taking care of himself in a restroom at Orchard Towers at around 12.20am on April 26.

He later ended up at Tan Tock Seng Hospital where he is said to have hurled vulgarities at a third policeman, Sgt Ali Kamaruzaman.

Then, on May 1 at around 5am, Darragh allegedly became drunk and caused annoyance to a woman at a taxi stand at Tan Tye Place, near Clarke Quay.

The Australian was offered bail of $20,000 and will be back in court on Friday.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/aussie-suspect-in-viral-airport-videos-faces-11-charges

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Arrested 12.30am at Changi Airport then next day 4.30am found drunk in Clarke Quay. Should have keep him in lockup 48 hours. Carrying a backpack, creating havoc in an international airport is the craziest thing to do.

Aussie suspect in viral airport videos faces 11 charges

He is believed to be the man seen tussling with policemen at Changi Airport last month, an incident which was captured in two videos that went viral online.

And in court yesterday, it emerged that Australian Jason Peter Darragh, 44, had likely broken the law on multiple occasions during several drunken sprees here, with a total of 11 charges levelled against him.

He was charged with three counts of using vulgar language on police officers and two counts of using criminal force on them.

He is also accused of two counts of causing annoyance to others while drunk in a public place.

In addition, Darragh was also charged with one count each of assaulting a police officer, using abusive words on a man, committing mischief and being found drunk and incapable of taking care of himself in a public place.

He allegedly started his crime spree at the departure hall of Changi Airport Terminal 2 between 12.15am and 12.30am on April 20.

He allegedly threw a man's mobile phone on the floor and used vulgar language on him.

When two policemen - Inspector Elzac Lim Chee Keong and Senior Staff Sergeant Koh See Yong - came forward, Darragh is said to have pushed the officers and threatened them using vulgar language.

Darragh is also accused of hitting Senior Staff Sgt Koh in the face.

According to court documents, at about 4.50am the next day, he apparently became drunk and caused annoyance in front of McGettigan's CQ bar in Clarke Quay.

Darragh was also allegedly found drunk and incapable of taking care of himself in a restroom at Orchard Towers at around 12.20am on April 26.

He later ended up at Tan Tock Seng Hospital where he is said to have hurled vulgarities at a third policeman, Sgt Ali Kamaruzaman.

Then, on May 1 at around 5am, Darragh allegedly became drunk and caused annoyance to a woman at a taxi stand at Tan Tye Place, near Clarke Quay.

The Australian was offered bail of $20,000 and will be back in court on Friday.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/aussie-suspect-in-viral-airport-videos-faces-11-charges

so as in the case of little India, the common denominator is alcohol

so are authorities going to ban or put restrictions on sale of alcohol in the airport

• Praise 8

Arrested 12.30am at Changi Airport then next day 4.30am found drunk in Clarke Quay. Should have keep him in lockup 48 hours. Carrying a backpack, creating havoc in an international airport is the craziest thing to do.

Anybody that does anything funny at high traffic areas, eg airport, bus interchange, MRT station, should just take the f**ker down first. Talk later. Safety of citizens is priority.

Otherwise this SG Secure initiative is just a joke destined for failure.

so as in the case of little India, the common denominator is alcohol

so are authorities going to ban or put restrictions on sale of alcohol in the airport

seems like this guy go everywhere also drink until intoxicated.

troublemaker !

• Praise 4

Amdk fight and use vulgar language on Mata: brave, hero, outgoing

Locals fight and use vulgar language in Mata: stupid, gangster, loser

• Praise 4

I think we should double alcohol duties and halve tobacco duties.

That would be a better balance.

And could even save more lives

• Praise 1

Supercharged

The videographer and bystanders are disgraceful.

Got people say it's not Singapore.

So it makes sense nobody stepped in. Definitely Starbucks though.

The videographer and bystanders are disgraceful.

I won't dare to interfere with their fight. But I believe @Jamesc will help...............

the winning one [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

I won't dare to interfere with their fight. But I believe @Jamesc will help...............

the winning one [laugh] [laugh]

If I was there I would have done something.

I would have called the manager and say

they are disturbing me enjoying my coffee

can he ask them to leave the shop please.  [thumbsup]

:D

Not sure why the fat one took off her top too?

Anyway I keep saying if only we get young ladies

from Japan, Korea and Taiwan we won't have these

problems and even if we did would anyone complain?

86565091.jpg

• Praise 4

(edited)

Mistress beaten up and stripped in Suntec City.

China's culture arrived......... fierce! Nobody assist, all hoping to see the poor woman kenna stripped........

Probably will be taken down soon.

https://www.facebook.com/fn.ln.3990?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Best is wait for mata to arrive to settle the matter lah. I see lots of armchair comments about never stepping in to stop the fight. But funny thing is nobody has any suggestion on exactly how to stop this kind of situation leh.

Talk the mad woman into surrender? Or physically restrain her? Put her into a choke lock or KO her out? If a man did it later kenna accused of molest/injuries how?

If there were children or old folks in risk of getting hurt then yes, I definitely support stopping the fight. But a crazy situation of passion between a man who can't control his dick, a home wrecker, and a scorned woman from hell? They can annihilate each other for all I care.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1

Best is wait for mata to arrive to settle the matter lah. I see lots of armchair comments about never stepping in to stop the fight. But funny thing is nobody has any suggestion on exactly how to stop this kind of situation leh.

Talk the mad woman into surrender? Or physically restrain her? Put her into a choke lock or KO her out? If a man did it later kenna accused of molest/injuries how?

If there were children or old folks in risk of getting hurt then yes, I definitely support stopping the fight. But a crazy situation of passion between a man who can't control his dick, a home wrecker, and a scorned woman from hell? They can annihilate each other for all I care.

Agree, the weak man cannot control his women that is his problem, bystanders got show to watch [laugh] [laugh]
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

equalise the match

make sure both are in an equal state of undress

Edited by Enye
↡ Advertisement