The continuing GLOBAL stressful thread! Part II

RadX

Hypersonic
(edited)

Video from one year ago in China. KNN fake news.

hope so... its gone like viral on WhatsApp..... too 

saying as usual about SGP govt letting in Ah Tiongs in too liberally

Edited by BanCoe
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

Yes, Sadly so, looks like something else must happen before mata are empowered to adopt a tougher stance.

Mata role is to safeguard those who obey the laws. Not waste time and resources appeasing law breakers and those who wish to test our system and values.

Imagine if this guy were up to something more sinister or was just a decoy for something more sinister at Changi Airport.

This type of situation need to settle asap, cannot talk and chum siong chum siong one.

Little India not enough for them?

Need something more serious?

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Our mata are too nice already ð³

Nice is when they send home a lost schoolboy.

This is something else altogether.

Hypersonic

Best test to see if real or fake pastor.

Just make them walk on water.

Fake ones will be eaten by crocs.

:D

Pastor eaten by crocodiles while trying to walk on water like Jesus

croco-620x400.jpg

A pastor who tried replicating the Biblical story of Jesus Christ walking on water has been eaten by crocodiles.

The pastor, identified as Jonathan Mthethwa, of the Saint of the Last Days Church, tried the demonstration at a river known as Crocodile River.

Mthethwa, from a local church in White River Mpumalanga died Saturday morning trying to demonstrate the biblical miracle to his congregants.

According to The Herald Zimbabwe, he drowned into the Crocodile River and was seen by his church members getting eaten by 3 crocodiles.

“He promised he would demonstrate his faith to us today, but he unfortunately ended up drowning and getting eaten by 3 large crocodiles in front of us.

“We still don’t understand how this happened because he fasted and prayed the whole week.”

Pastor Mthethwa was said to have walked into the water and when he was 30 meters inside the river, attempted to ascend above the water so he can start walking, but the 3 crocodile appeared from nowhere and started feasting on him.

Deacon Nkosi added, “They finished him in a couple of minutes.

“All that was left of him when they finished eating him is a pair of sandals and his underwear floating above the water.”

The country’s emergency agency, ER24 responded to the scene 30 minutes after, but upon arrival, there was not much they could do as the pastor was already dead.

Deacon Nkosi, a member of the church, told the newspaper, “The pastor taught us about faith on Sunday last week.

• Praise 1

croco-620x400.jpg

A pastor who tried replicating the Biblical story of Jesus Christ walking on water has been eaten by crocodiles.

The pastor, identified as Jonathan Mthethwa, of the Saint of the Last Days Church, tried the demonstration at a river known as Crocodile River.

Mthethwa, from a local church in White River Mpumalanga died Saturday morning trying to demonstrate the biblical miracle to his congregants.

According to The Herald Zimbabwe, he drowned into the Crocodile River and was seen by his church members getting eaten by 3 crocodiles.

âHe promised he would demonstrate his faith to us today, but he unfortunately ended up drowning and getting eaten by 3 large crocodiles in front of us.

âWe still donât understand how this happened because he fasted and prayed the whole week.â

Pastor Mthethwa was said to have walked into the water and when he was 30 meters inside the river, attempted to ascend above the water so he can start walking, but the 3 crocodile appeared from nowhere and started feasting on him.

Deacon Nkosi added, âThey finished him in a couple of minutes.

âAll that was left of him when they finished eating him is a pair of sandals and his underwear floating above the water.â

The countryâs emergency agency, ER24 responded to the scene 30 minutes after, but upon arrival, there was not much they could do as the pastor was already dead.

Deacon Nkosi, a member of the church, told the newspaper, âThe pastor taught us about faith on Sunday last week.

I am very sure KH will never like to do it.
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Knn... Suraj is a dumb pervert.

Man filmed filming woman sitting opposite him on North East Line MRT

http://mothership.sg/2017/05/man-filmed-filming-woman-sitting-opposite-him-on-north-east-line-mrt/

video-nel-man-fail-768x423.jpg

In what is definitely going down as one of the biggest self-ownage in Singapore for quite some time to come, a man was filmed pretending not to film a woman sitting opposite him on the North East Line MRT train when he so obviously was.

The video and photograph of the man was shared in the following Facebook post on May 15, 2017:

According to the post, the incident took place on Saturday, May 13, at around 7.40pm.

The man had allegedly chose to sit opposite the woman who boarded the train at Outram MRT towards HarbourFront. He then whipped out his camera and proceeded to film the woman sitting opposite him.

Unbeknownst to him, the reflection behind him clearly showed he was on creep mode and filming the woman.

The post said the police were called and the MRT staff alerted.

Here is the full post in case you cannot read it:

This is a video that I had recorded on 13th May 2017 Saturday at 7.40pm a minute or so after I had boarded the train at Outram mrt. I was heading towards Harbourfront to meet a friend. This guy quickly plonked himself on the seat opposite mine though it wasn’t as if the train was crowded and he had to race to get a seat. I was seated in the 2-seater located at the far ends of the carriage. He then proceeded to whip out his phone and I think the rest speaks for itself once you view the video.

The dumbass didn’t realise his folly obviously. I made my own recording of him but understandably lost my temper afterwards when confronting him over his actions. The mrt staff were most helpful and the SPF arrived at the scene within minutes. Upon further investigation this chap was found to be in possession of similar videos though I am told they were rather obscene in nature of unsuspecting victims.

This man’s name is Suraj. This a**hole holds an employment pass. He had a range of excuses for his deplorable actions. His last feeble attempt of an apology was that ‘I was like his sister’.

I am highlighting this episode to the public in general to serve as a deterrent for other such a**holes. Please always remain aware of your surroundings and never be afraid to speak out against such acts that may be committed against you or others around you.

You don’t have to be a victim of your circumstances. Ever.

Video link:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155333980022053&id=783127052

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 2

croco-620x400.jpg

“He promised he would demonstrate his faith to us today, but he unfortunately ended up drowning and getting eaten by 3 large crocodiles in front of us.

“We still don’t understand how this happened because he fasted and prayed the whole week.”

Deacon Nkosi added, “They finished him in a couple of minutes.

“All that was left of him when they finished eating him is a pair of sandals and his underwear floating above the water.”

...and I thought crocodiles like stinky food. Sandals & underwear rejected

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Knn... Suraj is a dumb pervert.

Man filmed filming woman sitting opposite him on North East Line MRT

http://mothership.sg/2017/05/man-filmed-filming-woman-sitting-opposite-him-on-north-east-line-mrt/

video-nel-man-fail-768x423.jpg

In what is definitely going down as one of the biggest self-ownage in Singapore for quite some time to come, a man was filmed pretending not to film a woman sitting opposite him on the North East Line MRT train when he so obviously was.

The video and photograph of the man was shared in the following Facebook post on May 15, 2017:

According to the post, the incident took place on Saturday, May 13, at around 7.40pm.

The man had allegedly chose to sit opposite the woman who boarded the train at Outram MRT towards HarbourFront. He then whipped out his camera and proceeded to film the woman sitting opposite him.

Unbeknownst to him, the reflection behind him clearly showed he was on creep mode and filming the woman.

The post said the police were called and the MRT staff alerted.

Here is the full post in case you cannot read it:

This is a video that I had recorded on 13th May 2017 Saturday at 7.40pm a minute or so after I had boarded the train at Outram mrt. I was heading towards Harbourfront to meet a friend. This guy quickly plonked himself on the seat opposite mine though it wasnât as if the train was crowded and he had to race to get a seat. I was seated in the 2-seater located at the far ends of the carriage. He then proceeded to whip out his phone and I think the rest speaks for itself once you view the video.

The dumbass didnât realise his folly obviously. I made my own recording of him but understandably lost my temper afterwards when confronting him over his actions. The mrt staff were most helpful and the SPF arrived at the scene within minutes. Upon further investigation this chap was found to be in possession of similar videos though I am told they were rather obscene in nature of unsuspecting victims.

This manâs name is Suraj. This a**hole holds an employment pass. He had a range of excuses for his deplorable actions. His last feeble attempt of an apology was that âI was like his sisterâ.

I am highlighting this episode to the public in general to serve as a deterrent for other such a**holes. Please always remain aware of your surroundings and never be afraid to speak out against such acts that may be committed against you or others around you.

You donât have to be a victim of your circumstances. Ever.

Video link:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155333980022053&id=783127052

He may be a pervert but we should be clear here. He did not break any laws.

Much as the lady didn't feel comfortable over the filming, it isn't against the law when done in a public place. She also alluded to him having other videos on his phone but if they are of a similar nature and not upskirt or something, then again, no crime has been committed.

• Praise 2

I can tell you what happened, he ain't the son of God.

Much as the lady didn't feel comfortable over the filming, it isn't against the law when done in a public place. She also alluded to him having other videos on his phone but if they are of a similar nature and not upskirt or something, then again, no crime has been committed.

I thought so also,not illegal mah. No upskirt no downblouse no xray.

I thought so also,not illegal mah. No upskirt no downblouse no xray.

He do video trying to catch zhao kng, mah.

Bloody hell lah, this fella's no good intention is clear.

Would you do it?

Would Radx do it?

Would Enye do it?

Supercharged
(edited)

Yeah exactly my thoughts. So when Police called and MRT staff alerted then what can they do? Don't think there is any charge to be answered.

Edited by Kar_lover

filming in mrt can, but cannot film at home   [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

Employer jailed for filming maid in loo
PUBLISHED 6 HOURS AGO
Elena Chong Court Correspondent 

A Canadian who was in Singapore on an employment pass planted a miniature recording device in the kitchen toilet of his condominium unit to film his domestic worker.

Former regional chief information officer Paul Kwan, 52, was yesterday jailed for 12 weeks on two counts of intruding into the privacy of the 28-year-old Indonesian at his home in the Newton area on July 30 and 31 last year. He pleaded guilty.

Each time on July 28, 29 and Aug 1, Kwan placed the camera on the bottom of a shelf in the toilet. He used adhesive to mount it on the wall, then hid it behind a window scraper. He fitted the lens into a hole in the scraper with the camera pointing towards the shower stall.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Chew Xin Ying said Kwan managed to capture the victim using the toilet on July 30, and showering the next day.

On Aug 1, the victim was cleaning the toilet when she spotted the camera. She removed it and headed to her agent, who called the police.

DPP Chew sought at least 12 weeks' jail per charge, saying there was a high degree of planning and premeditation. She said there was a grave intrusion of privacy of the domestic worker. A miniature recording device was used, and Kwan had abused his position of trust.

Kwan's lawyer Amarjit Singh said his client was deeply remorseful. He said that as a result of the incident, Kwan had lost his job and is now unemployed.

District Judge Samuel Chua said domestic workers are entitled to work in a safe environment without the fear of having their privacy intruded upon by members of the household they are working in.

• Praise 1

Would you do it?

Would Radx do it?

Would Enye do it?

Supersonic

Would you do it?

Would Radx do it?

Would Enye do it?

↡ Advertisement