29 Mar 2017 is the next COE bid

therock

Turbocharged

I asked the SE. Tell me straight. If I don't top up, what is the likelihood of me getting the 79999 accent?

SE told me very unlikely based on current situation /trend. If I topped up 4k much higher chances.

So I asked some forummers here who have also gone through cheap komoco cars with 6 bids non guranteed. They got the car but they also topped up. So I told myself don't waste time. Just top up and get it over and done with. If still cannot get then fated not to change cars.

So today I topped up.

Here's hoping. Lai Lai all bros please support me for this round. Coe for cat a to be what AD bid for me minus $1.00. Huat ah.

Good Luck Bro!!!! But if SE ask you top up, chances quite high lar.... don't worry, just wait for good news. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I asked the SE. Tell me straight. If I don't top up, what is the likelihood of me getting the 79999 accent?

SE told me very unlikely based on current situation /trend. If I topped up 4k much higher chances.

So I asked some forummers here who have also gone through cheap komoco cars with 6 bids non guranteed. They got the car but they also topped up. So I told myself don't waste time. Just top up and get it over and done with. If still cannot get then fated not to change cars.

So today I topped up.

Here's hoping. Lai Lai all bros please support me for this round. Coe for cat a to be what AD bid for me minus $1.00. Huat ah.

Bro I wanna support u n other car buyers but ultimately still at mercy of ur respective signed deal be it ng or g coe n oso if govt chut any more pattern..
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

So today I topped up.

Support! Support!! Sure get, Cheers!!
  • Praise 5

My friend, it is an open secret that COE prices are controlled by Distributors. They determine COE prices. If they dare sell at guaranteed, obviously they are not going to shoot themselves in the foot and bid high

2b fair, that's what we could only allege. But I have a gut feel that some form conspiracy / force is moving coe prices.. No longer those trend we could predict like back in 2008-2009..

Also the fact used car dealers can continue to quote ridiculous prices..

So today I topped up.

Support you bro! I'm like you hoping too.

• Praise 2

It will be interesting to see whether the VES will impact COE demand.  Has anyone seen an updated chart on VES impact (like the one below) for ALL cars now being sold in Singapore?  I think it's quite important to know how the VES will impact your new car and LTA should produce that list asap if they have not already done so.

st_20170309_vnchart_2993114.jpg

• Praise 2

LTA wouldn't have the info....yet.

Even the ADs are scrabbling to get updated emission declaration from the manufacturers since previously only carbon emissions are required.

Asked CnC SE for the emission report of my yet to deliver car, she can only give me the carbon figure. Asked for Nox etc....don't have. Just tell me petrol cars don't have to worry about Nox....

It will be interesting to see whether the VES will impact COE demand. Has anyone seen an updated chart on VES impact (like the one below) for ALL cars now being sold in Singapore? I think it's quite important to know how the VES will impact your new car and LTA should produce that list asap if they have not already done so.

• Praise 1

It will be interesting to see whether the VES will impact COE demand. Has anyone seen an updated chart on VES impact (like the one below) for ALL cars now being sold in Singapore? I think it's quite important to know how the VES will impact your new car and LTA should produce that list asap if they have not already done so.

Popular car Prices like Nissan Qashqai 1.2T and Mazda 3 will be increased by $25k and $15k respectively in Jan 18. And others etc also..

Wow.. Siao ah?

• Praise 1

I would like to see such a list but given that most cars will get a surcharge and singaporeans are highly price sensitive. So most of these cars will be phased out and be replaced by cars with lower or neutral VES in due course..

2018 will be the year of plentiful for Toyota and Merc ..

Maybe VW too if their new 1.5t is much cleaner. Let's see..

Hypersonic

It will be interesting to see whether the VES will impact COE demand.  Has anyone seen an updated chart on VES impact (like the one below) for ALL cars now being sold in Singapore?  I think it's quite important to know how the VES will impact your new car and LTA should produce that list asap if they have not already done so.

the new scheme is a big joke when you see that a toyota prius is no longer considered an environmentally friendly car and placed on a similar band as the E200

[hur]

• Praise 1

So today I topped up.

You cannot ask SE such question lo, confirmed and guaranteed chopped they will tell you the chance of getting the coe is not high de, cause they would not want to take any responsibility by telling you no need top up, still have chance to secure your coe. What if really cannot secure coe then how. Also dont think SE has any say how much amount of coe kmc will bid for you.  

• Praise 1

So today I topped up.

bro, GTD is the best decision

peace of mind from now onwards, woohoo

now just watch show only =]

supporting you always!!

• Praise 5

I would like to see such a list but given that most cars will get a surcharge and singaporeans are highly price sensitive. So most of these cars will be phased out and be replaced by cars with lower or neutral VES in due course..

2018 will be the year of plentiful for Toyota and Merc ..

Maybe VW too if their new 1.5t is much cleaner. Let's see..

Like that means wait till next year to see what new model is available, no need to rush to showroom now. 

Continue being a SE here in MCF [laugh]

• Praise 6

the new scheme is a big joke when you see that a toyota prius is no longer considered an environmentally friendly car and placed on a similar band as the E200

[hur]

Agreed agreed !! Just 3 years ago highly recommend to buy high CEVS car and just not so long ago sudden twist CEVS no longer recommended? Really laughing stock in 2017 !

英雄变狗熊

Edited by Char
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

Like that means wait till next year to see what new model is available, no need to rush to showroom now.

Continue being a SE here in MCF [laugh]

I also SE ...... hahaha
  • Praise 1

bro, GTD is the best decision

peace of mind from now onwards, woohoo

now just watch show only =]

supporting you always!!

Depends on the company bro

Some will get it no need to pay for guaranteed COE.

One shot one kill and they really over bid for me.

So today I topped up.

Hope you get it

However if they play pang

The 84k total that you paid will get you a Kia or a lancer. So there are other options.

Forgot Hyundai if they keep playing the top up game.

All the best bro

• Praise 2

Agreed that add on 4-5k could able to buy K3 or lancer. Another approach is go to Kia or Mitsubishi to check on GCOE, if similar to your current price after top up, worth to go K3 or Lancer..

Agreed that add on 4-5k could able to buy K3 or lancer. Another approach is go to Kia or Mitsubishi to check on GCOE, if similar to your current price after top up, worth to go K3 or Lancer..

• Praise 2

So today I topped up.

Good luck man!!! [thumbsup]

Cum cum cum, we shall all be cheering for you this wed!!! [grouphug]

↡ Advertisement