Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
37 replies to this topic | 45 praises

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:57 PM

sam3003z
  • sam3003z
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi bros,

I though this new land rover simply looks stunning. Its rival include F-pace, x4, glc coupe and macan. Was revealed earlier this month in UK. I guess will reach our sunny island in 2018?

What you guys think?

Attached Thumbnails

• range-rover-velar-coupe-front-silver-driving_0.jpg
  • range-rover-velar-side-silver-driving.jpg

BanCoe and Scholesy praised this

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:41 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi bros,

I though this new land rover simply looks stunning. Its rival include F-pace, x4, glc coupe and macan. Was revealed earlier this month in UK. I guess will reach our sunny island in 2018?

What you guys think?

Must see spec, price and price and price ........ but Singapore got terrain meh??? or just for stylo Milo

Dont know if its a fuel guzzler

2BDriver and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:56 PM

sam3003z
  • sam3003z
    1st Gear
    Author Image

said to fill the gap between evoque and RR sport. Dont need terrain la. SUV/crossover is the trend now

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:16 AM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

luv this car alot

but will not be within my budget 

2BDriver praised this

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:39 AM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

luv this car alot

you just as yandao as the boss in the video ad so...please buy

promise next time you offer me a ride in this new car, i will make sure i clean up and smell nice nice before entering the car

surely won't reject your offer ever again

:D

Edited by Enye, 12 April 2017 - 10:42 AM.

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:37 AM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you just as yandao as the boss in the video ad so...please buy

promise next time you offer me a ride in this new car, i will make sure i clean up and smell nice nice before entering the car

surely won't reject your offer ever again

:D

hor!!! finally the truth is out

no wonder you hiam me peasant, see me no up

reject n reject till no roast goose come

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:23 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hor!!! finally the truth is out

no wonder you hiam me peasant, see me no up

reject n reject till no roast goose come

please...those couple of occasions i 165kg worked whole day until so sweaty and smelly

i don't dare to step into your atas beemer ok?

[sweatdrop]

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:27 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Something wrong with LR here. They are not doing well despite their prices vs OMV very very reasonable.

Last weekend, Evoque was on fire sale for 195k. I doubt if they sold all. At 195, it is a steal.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:30 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

B A D G E

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:48 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Something wrong with LR here. They are not doing well despite their prices vs OMV very very reasonable.

Last weekend, Evoque was on fire sale for 195k. I doubt if they sold all. At 195, it is a steal.

It's about the brand.
How many actually will buy the Evoque over a GLC, Q3 and X3?
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:56 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How come this car looks long to me?
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:03 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

luv this car alot

How will LR price this car? Same as evoque or disc sport?
Or range rover sport?

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:05 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Or range rover sport?

I think between Evoque and Range Rover Sport.

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:08 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think between Evoque and Range Rover Sport.

So should be ard new discover?

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:13 AM

Kangz
  • Kangz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

So should be ard new discover?

Nah the disco is not even a RR. I will say around the Jag F Pace, but perhaps a little more ex. 

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:23 AM

Fat_slayer
  • Fat_slayer
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

The design of the door handles are just amazing... first class.

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:39 AM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Or range rover sport?

i think wont be cheap

probably 300k and above

Staff69, Thaiyotakamli and Mercs praised this

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:16 AM

sam3003z
  • sam3003z
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Nah the disco is not even a RR. I will say around the Jag F Pace, but perhaps a little more ex. 

Hope it comes with the 2l petrol version. F pace only have 3l petrol version here. 

The design of the door handles are just amazing... first class.

totally agree. the whole design is simple yet elegant. Dont see any unusual bends or arches like lexus RX

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:53 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hope it comes with the 2l petrol version. F pace only have 3l petrol version here.

totally agree. the whole design is simple yet elegant. Dont see any unusual bends or arches like lexus RX

If they bring in the 2 litre version, will it cannibalise the 5 door Evoque market share?

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:41 AM

sam3003z
  • sam3003z
    1st Gear
    Author Image

If they bring in the 2 litre version, will it cannibalise the 5 door Evoque market share?

i think there's bound to have some cannibalism. Velar 3l version will compete with RR sport 3l as well.

BMW's x1, x3, x4 and x5 (diesel) each has 2l version. just like audi q3, q5, q7

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: land rover, conti, landrover and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users