Hi all , I would like to made a check on the above 2 mentioned Hybrid Compact MPV . Any comments on the findings I have made, is it correct or not?
The findings as follow:
1.BHP: Honda Freed Hybrid 131bhp vs Toyota Sienta Hybrid 72bhp
( I believed Sienta Hybrid BHP should be higher, anyone can clarify ?)
2. COE : Honda Freed Hybrid is CAT B vs Toyota Sienta Hybrid is CAT A ?
3. OMV : Honda Freed Hybrid more than 20k vs Toyota SientaHybrid less than 20k?
4. Downpayment Honda Freed Hybrid 40% vs Toyota Sienta Hybrid 30%?
5. Overall Size: Honda Freed Hybrid vs Toyota Sienta Hybrid, which is bigger?
6.3rd Row spacing: Honda Freed Hybrid average 1.75 m sitting still have 4-5 fingers spacing vs Toyota Sienta Hybrid 72bhp is touching the 2nd row seat?
7.Safety Features: Honda Freed Hybrid vs Toyota Sienta Hybrid ? Anyone can comment pls?
8. Pricing : Honda Freed Hybrid 113k -116k vs Toyota Sienta Hybrid is 106k to 110k
9. Which one is more worth to but for a compact MPV?
10. Will it be another hit after Toyota Sienta Hybrid?
1. All r not fast cars; no much point to compare
2. Yes due to freed having 135bhp
3. Sienta hybrid should be 20-21k; freed hybrid about 24-29k
4. Both should b 40% dp
5. Freed longer by some 3cm, taller by some 1.5-3.5cm depending AD or PI sienta
6. 3rd freed slight more spacious due to slight better headrm n legrm. Note PI sienta center row can move more so legrm not so compromised. Freed while better in headrm is compromised by less thigh support so may be between squatting n sitting position though cushioning is thicker compared to most 7 seaters.
7. Safety features should b similar in terms of 3 in 1 braking system safety, airbags (top up few k for side n curtain, except AD has knee airbag) n their own driver safety assist sensing system
8. U answered urself but Honda has always been the most ex of jap bnb makes
9. Subjective - may do some search n u should find some meaningful comparisons; better still feel for urself at showrm
10. I think this will sell better than previous version due to more modern / contemporary styling / better build quality / more tech features, but also need to price carefully since some may sway to other cat b cars at this range. I think also most ppl prefer Toyota hybrid models since they r pioneer
in this field.