Honda Freed Hybrid (2017) Vs Toyota Sienta Hybrid

Erictdi

Supersonic

Hopefully the next batch of Sientas will have more features added in, like Toyota Sense and Cruise Control etc. So at least its a better match with Freed in terms of features n specs.

I'm honoured to be in the FB Sienta Grp nw and I must admit that they are really 1 big grp of helpful people leaving no qns unanswered. Still observing in process and personally I really love the fact that Toyota has done so well with the concealing of the 3rd row underneath the 2nd row. Cheers to Toyota~!!! =D

may i ask which model of Sienta you are looking at? my JDM hybrid has Toyota Safety Sense C...
↡ Advertisement

may i ask which model of Sienta you are looking at? my JDM hybrid has Toyota Safety Sense C...

Are you happy with the FC of your hybrid?

How much are you getting? % hw % city? What is your yearly mileage?

Are you afraid that the batt will fail? What is the estimated replacement or repair cost?

Which PI you bought from? The warranty cover the batt?

Paiseh so many questions. Really need to decide btw petrol or hybrid as petrol getting more expensive but scared of batt failure eat up petrol savings.

Supersonic

Are you happy with the FC of your hybrid?

How much are you getting? % hw % city? What is your yearly mileage?

Are you afraid that the batt will fail? What is the estimated replacement or repair cost?

Which PI you bought from? The warranty cover the batt?

Paiseh so many questions. Really need to decide btw petrol or hybrid as petrol getting more expensive but scared of batt failure eat up petrol savings.

very happy with my FC, currently around 21-27km/L with 60% highway 40% city driving. my yearly mileage around 20k. FC also depends on your cruising speed, i did 19km/L going at 110km/h on NSHW.

my hybrid batt is under 5 years warranty by my PI, to me they are reliable so i went with it in the end. replacement cost for batt should be around 3-5k.

will pm you the name of my PI.

• Praise 2

very happy with my FC, currently around 21-27km/L with 60% highway 40% city driving. my yearly mileage around 20k. FC also depends on your cruising speed, i did 19km/L going at 110km/h on NSHW.

my hybrid batt is under 5 years warranty by my PI, to me they are reliable so i went with it in the end. replacement cost for batt should be around 3-5k.

Thanks! Very gd FC. Easily double of an average petrol car!

May i know what is the FC of the Freed hybrid?

I know sienta hybrid is about 19+km/L.

Thanks,

May i know what is the FC of the Freed hybrid?

I know sienta hybrid is about 19+km/L.

Thanks,

Just booked my Freed Hybrid Sensing today. PI told me that as long as the Freed has dual power doors (vs just one) and LED headlights, that's the highest spec Freed sold by PIs here already. Is that true?

Just booked my Freed Hybrid Sensing today. PI told me that as long as the Freed has dual power doors (vs just one) and LED headlights, that's the highest spec Freed sold by PIs here already. Is that true?

How much? Got any ves rebate?

Which pi?

97800 guaranteed 2 bid Coe within 1 mth. Guan Motor. Best thing about them is their trade in for my 2016 Honda Jade Hybrid.

19.5k higher than most of the market, 8.5k higher than the closest quote.

Mind PM name of your PI?

pm-ed ðð

Can I hv the PI name as well pls? I m looking at hybrid too as high mileage, which model has Toyota sense? Do PIs offer test drive?

Supersonic

Can I hv the PI name as well pls? I m looking at hybrid too as high mileage, which model has Toyota sense? Do PIs offer test drive?

pm-ed. iirc both the hybrid X and G models have Toyota Safety Sensing. unfortunately usually PIs dont offer test drive, but i did mine at BM [lipsrsealed]

pm-ed. iirc both the hybrid X and G models have Toyota Safety Sensing. unfortunately usually PIs dont offer test drive, but i did mine at BM [lipsrsealed]

Thanks. I tested Sienta at BM + civic on Tue, Sienta lack power especially pick up, thought of trying hybrid see any diff. Btw I m not heavy foot type, but family car daily clocking 80km now, thought hybrid would be better choice, that’s why looking for reliable PI that can honour their 10year battery warranty

Supersonic

Thanks. I tested Sienta at BM + civic on Tue, Sienta lack power especially pick up, thought of trying hybrid see any diff. Btw I m not heavy foot type, but family car daily clocking 80km now, thought hybrid would be better choice, thatâs why looking for reliable PI that can honour their 10year battery warranty

what i can say is that Sienta hybrid has worse pickup than petrol version. my PI only gave 5 year batt warranty though.

what i can say is that Sienta hybrid has worse pickup than petrol version. my PI only gave 5 year batt warranty though.

I think hybrid pickup will be slightly better than petrol, furthermore for small car u can feel the diff more than u do hybrid vs petrol for big cars, big cars already power pickup no matter hybrid or not. I keen to get Sienta as replacement family car, just a matter of timing see whether Coe go down somemore by year end, Also looking at cat B Noah hybrid if B Coe is ok

Supersonic

I think hybrid pickup will be slightly better than petrol, furthermore for small car u can feel the diff more than u do hybrid vs petrol for big cars, big cars already power pickup no matter hybrid or not. I keen to get Sienta as replacement family car, just a matter of timing see whether Coe go down somemore by year end, Also looking at cat B Noah hybrid if B Coe is ok

maybe my point of comparison for pickup is different (2009 Sienta petrol vs 2016 Sienta hybrid)...

I read the other thread abt Toyota 3 mpv models betw Sienta/Wish and Estima, I only know 2 Noah and Voxy, whcih is the other one? Are they all same price around $120k range?

Supersonic

I read the other thread abt Toyota 3 mpv models betw Sienta/Wish and Estima, I only know 2 Noah and Voxy, whcih is the other one? Are they all same price around $120k range?

Toyota triplets: Noah/Voxy/Esquire. around 120 to 130k range.
↡ Advertisement