Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
155 replies to this topic | 340 praises

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:27 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

2 sizes. a first for S series?

a 5.8" and a 6.2 "

Wonder what's the Note 8 going to be like then ...

http://www.theverge....-specifications

Still2016, Atrecord and Angcheek praised this

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:35 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

2 sizes. a first for S series?

a 5.8" and a 6.2 "

Wonder what's the Note 8 going to be like then ...

http://www.theverge....-specifications

vpavic_220317_1557_0170.0.jpg

the image on the phone is super-imposed yea?

Sunny praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:41 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

? What do you mean?

the image on the phone is super-imposed yea?

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:43 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

? What do you mean?

there is a phone stand not captured in the phone image mah... i doubt that angle can miss it... 

Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:48 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

there is a phone stand not captured in the phone image mah... i doubt that angle can miss it... 

oh i have no idea.

The camera should be the same as the S7 edge i think in terms of specs. Samsung claims they did some software tweaks.

But i will just wait for dxomark to review it.

https://www.dxomark.com/Mobiles

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:00 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hmmmmmm................. in a few weeks time, "its" explode again ...

Attached Thumbnails

• Emoticon 05.jpg
  • Emoticon 31.jpg

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:10 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hmmmmmm................. in a few weeks time, "its" explode again ...

Samsung is probably the first manufacturer ever to spam "battery testing quality reassurance" videos on youtube.  [laugh]

ins1dious praised this

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:12 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Samsung is probably the first manufacturer ever to spam "battery testing quality reassurance" videos on youtube.  [laugh]

Hmmmm........... how to explain the fire in Samsung shop at AMK HUB .. [sly]

:XD:      :XD:

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:15 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Screen size too big for me. I will pass. Waiting for S7 price to drop. [:p]

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:17 AM

Ahseng
  • Premium member
    Ahseng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Jin nice...have always imagined a "all screen" phone, but no money buy, should be no 1200 no talk kind of phone.

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:26 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Note 7 Saga died down now S8.. Think the biggest buyers of the phone will be terrorists liao.. Maybe can cause a bigger explosion this time round. Wahahaha. Just joking hor.. I not terrorist!!

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:41 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

S7 and your S6 really very small difference.

I'm just going for a bigger screen. 

S8 specs.

http://www.samsung.c...alaxy-s8/specs/

BIgger screen in S8+ but lower PPI, but same resolution. Kinder for the older eyes.

Bigger battery for S8+, 3500mah

Those are the 2 key differences bah.

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:53 AM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

spec not much different with S7 edge.   Don't think it justify the innovation tag.  

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:08 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

spec not much different with S7 edge.   Don't think it justify the innovation tag.  

It's like that liao lah. Progress is very incremental currently.

I seriously doubt that the new 10th anniversary iphone will have anything special also.

LoverofCar praised this

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:13 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If one day we can put in a full frame dslr into the size of a phone, whoa!!!!
I think hard disk will need to be in the gila bytes :grin:

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:14 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But the size of the phones almost the same leh. The S8 got much bigger screen but only alittle bit taller.

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:33 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Buy mine?  :D 

Agree.... Heng... I thought i need to upgrade within a year.. Looks like i can wait for S9

√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√♥

┣▇▇▇═─

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:41 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Buy mine?  :D 

If you willing to sell for $150 like when I am renewing contract offers. [laugh]

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:51 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I'm just wondering with the very long screen for the S8+, will there be reason to wait for Note 8.

Well currently i'm only on a SIM only plan and no contract Samsung phone prices do drop a bit after the first few months, so i guess i'll eye this for the later part of the year. Though my S6 is working perfectly well. I'm running out of storage though.

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:56 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I'm just wondering with the very long screen for the S8+, will there be reason to wait for Note 8.

Well currently i'm only on a SIM only plan and no contract Samsung phone prices do drop a bit after the first few months, so i guess i'll eye this for the later part of the year. Though my S6 is working perfectly well. I'm running out of storage though.

Haha, same here!  Still holding on to my S6 and waiting to see how the Note 8 will look.  Hope it doesn't go into the $1600 range.  :yuush:

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: samsung, phoenix, rises, note and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users