Samsung S8 - a phoenix rises from the Note 7 ashes

Lala81

tks...

$1, still can afford  [laugh]

wonder why my colleagues all said dun have for iPhone... or is it not stable? Have you tried before?

use it on my iphone 5 2 yrs ago, the app was free then. It was my first time using it and not quite use to it, even now on samsung also hardly use swipe.

Just jumped to S8+.

Singtel having NDP promotion, combo3, the S8+ cost me just $349. :a-panic: Cannot resist so just grab it. [laugh]

I'm waiting for the release of Galaxy Note 8. Then i'll decide whether to get S8+ or the galaxy note. 

Ratio and size is roughly similar. But incorporating dual lens. 

Comparing the size to my S6, the width is the same but the length is about 1.5cm longer.

The screen is much better, in terms of clarity, brightness and touch sensitivity. With its smart switch function, very easy to swap from S6 to S8+ using the exist cable. Everything appears as what I have in my S6, all the apps, screen and even alarms. Just have to re-log into the various apps.

• Praise 3

Just jumped to S8+.

Singtel having NDP promotion, combo3, the S8+ cost me just $349. :a-panic: Cannot resist so just grab it. [laugh]

I also using S8+, only complaint is the curved screen cannot fit any screen protector sian
  • Praise 1

Just to add, the battery life is much much longer than my S6. My S6 battery was dying, only can last half a day and it was down to 20%. The new S8+, for the whole day until now, still 80% despite me once in a while fiddling with it.

Cant get my Waze account to work. Stupid Waze. Got no problem with Here maps. Re-login and got all my favorites appearing.

I also using S8+, only complaint is the curved screen cannot fit any screen protector sian

I dont have screen protector yet. Just got it yesterday. Have ordered on Aliexpress last night. [:p]

• Praise 1

no point having a screen protector on a curve screen, when you put on a casing, the protector will soon come off.

• Praise 1

When is note coming up

Just bought s8+ but feel small

How to delete this

post-131345-0-80305000-1501747007_thumb.jpg

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 4

I'm waiting for the release of Galaxy Note 8. Then i'll decide whether to get S8+ or the galaxy note. 

Ratio and size is roughly similar. But incorporating dual lens. 

i also wanna look at Note 8.

Had used Note 3,4,5. Last year changed to S7+ due to Note 7 fiasco. 

Hope Note 8 will be good...

Use the thin film one instead of the tempered glass one lor... better than dun have.

need to pay $. but it's the only android app I've ever paid money for.

i know. but i'm naturally a typer. lol though swyping works very well

does it eat alot of data?

last time i use go keyboard no issue but when use on my s8+, within 1 week consume almost 1gb of data.... tmd

s8+ good for playing game... when grinding games, can black out screen to save batt and your boss don't know you grinding lol

I dont have screen protector yet. Just got it yesterday. Have ordered on Aliexpress last night. [:p]

Dont waste money

Nth will stick well. I spent alot ald

Now i just use thick casing will do

i also wanna look at Note 8.

Had used Note 3,4,5. Last year changed to S7+ due to Note 7 fiasco.

Hope Note 8 will be good...

Use the thin film one instead of the tempered glass one lor... better than dun have.

Use screen protector will feel the sensitivity and touch diff
  • Praise 1

Use screen protector will feel the sensitivity and touch diff

wah lao... this sentence a bit...

but seriously, will difference meh? For my wife's S7+, don't feel any difference leh. I helped her to paste the film, as she will use for about 20 mth. For mine, only about a year, so didn't buy...

wah lao... this sentence a bit...

but seriously, will difference meh? For my wife's S7+, don't feel any difference leh. I helped her to paste the film, as she will use for about 20 mth. For mine, only about a year, so didn't buy...

the curve edges can stick film meh?

↡ Advertisement