Next time thread titles will have a tiagong in front
Mytiagongforum.com:
[tiagong] place your title here
[tiagong] place your text here
:XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

They'd made the old saying becomes very true.... 官字有两个口。

Yes yes ... like what my granny always said ..... one infront , one behind   :XD:

• Praise 5

(edited)

Yes yes ... like what my granny always said ..... one infront , one behind :XD:

Your granny didn't tell's she is teaching biology or political lessons ?

She should teaches there is a world of difference in many wise word's isn't it!!

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 1

That's not something to joke about.. ð¡ð¡ð¡ð¡ð¤ð¤ð¤ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£

Is ok. I heard sturridge going to the man u this summer.

Our stadium need a new groundsmen.

• Praise 2

It's like playing a chess game.. Don't know why they so stupid and like to walk into the mouse trap knowing that there are mouse trap in front.

Example.

One anonymous person email or message all Singapore stuff with regard that he is unfairly treated in mindef (for example) and all are over him and he have to suffer for 2yrs in NS. Then all Singapore stuff post the juicy news in their website. Don't all Singapore stuff knows that by posting this unverified post can led to government to shoot them back?

What the alternative news should do is to get more details from the person who wrote in, like the person name and contact numbers and ensure that the number could be contacted and is the real person. Then they could email mindef to ask for more details and if many tries they no reply or just beat around the bush, then by all means post the news as they tried all their best to ensure the person is authenticated and also contacted mindef for answer but no reply etc.

So when they post that article, it will be more reliable and government will not be able to shoot them back but instead get mindef to answer them. If there are really lapsed on mindef side, they will take action and to improve on the situation.

This is one example of the how to deal with the situation intelligently and not just any anyhow post articles without thinking of consequences.

Exactly. I wonder why A.S.S is still running with all their bullsh*t.

On the flipside, look at Mothership. They seem to be doing a much better job and have cleaned up their act. Definitely an example to follow.

• Praise 1

Exactly. I wonder why A.S.S is still running with all their bullsh*t.

On the flipside, look at Mothership. They seem to be doing a much better job and have cleaned up their act. Definitely an example to follow.

Because everything that comes out from an ass is __________\

:grin:

Supersonic

don't know what to say siah ... think they better pull the internet plug on the whole nation and make everyone read only the shit times.

The young and the rich are very mobile these days.

Who wants to live in a hermit country like North Korea?

(edited)

anyone can qualify the news of "GST is to help the poor"

can report as fake news if no substantial facts? lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Vivian once said water price should pegged to electricity prices since power drives most of the purification processes. Looks like this is fake news also leh.. [rifle]

Edited by Kyrios
  • Praise 1

Ponding? Really?!

Once in 50 years? Really?!

orchard-road-flood-charine-phang.jpg

Must be fake reporting lah.....our MIW so smart...where got make such blatant mistake one.... :D 

• Praise 2

Yes, true that.. So all the more alternative news should play it intelligently and live to fight another day. That's also how opposition party survive right? Don't so stupid go walk into government mouse trap.

I dont think there are traps. Just that there are opportunity abound for people to set themselves up.

I recall the one story of a train door opening while moving.

Somehow the picture was taken showing it BUT not a SMRT .

Its the way its being design where you have this NPNT or GVGT. 

Then the next step is to cite enough reason for you to believe or confused you to behave in that manner.

This fake news is timely as the BREXIT is one thing that sort of gotten out of hand.

Biggest winner, those self fulfilling prophecy of the people who did not get their voice heard OR those that have this submissive behavior so as not to draw attention to their peaceful existence.

Add bookies into the equation, and voila , disaster.  you too would want to have BREXIT if you have a stake in the bet. Plus all that news about where the money can be used if not for the eurozone was not timely enough to be made known that its all a lie. 

With sense and sensibility thrown out of the window or when you feel oppress or you are feeling the squeeze, yet do not have an avenue for help. 

I give you a very valid example.

Every COE cycle, how sensible can you get.

Logic prevail that the economy not doing well. If it really does well, the neighborhood around you will not have so many shop shuttering down. And yet the COE has gravity defying feats.

So then your simple logic here is, what rubbish, there is no economy doomsday. All this people just trying their luck to see how to make the COE cheaper week after week.. I not stupid.

Even the Malls has one or two shops that has what seems to be forever of a boarding on the shop front with words across it thats says something new and exciting coming up. Watch this space.

So you have a sense of behavior where GVGT. NPNT. And if an event happens and someone add fuel to fire, your sensibility will somehow take a back seat.

Because in your world, you are so caught up and busy, you just want to believe what you want to believe, then you get conned and the gahment has this huge tasked to do service recovery.

Its a good time to relook at how we process the information so as not to get conned.

In fact, everyday we should take it as Aprils fools day if the news seems too out of the ordinary.  

its really getting very communistic in the guise of democracy ... 

actually its wrong to underestimate PRC civil society, they are really willing to go all out to speak out at sometimes deadly cost. Ai wei wei is but an example, he got everything to lose.. still stand out.

locally, the only reasonably rich guy I know that stood out was tang liang hong. all others just join the dark side soon as they can.

so in a way.... we are worst than the commie

• Praise 1

We are not a perfect country, but we are way better than the commie.

Many people criticse us simply because we are much succcessful than them

actually its wrong to underestimate PRC civil society, they are really willing to go all out to speak out at sometimes deadly cost. Ai wei wei is but an example, he got everything to lose.. still stand out.

locally, the only reasonably rich guy I know that stood out was tang liang hong. all others just join the dark side soon as they can.

Beside TLH, another daring opponent is JBJ, I met him in person for a long chats at JB in his last 15 years of life.

Soft spoken kind elderly look, throught out our conversation, I didn't hear him say a word of "regrets" about his suffering staying in JB rented house and materialism is what majority wants and the change is nothing easy.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1