• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
37 replies to this topic | 186 praises

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:55 PM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

this is a nice new corner to drive, but i predict the kerbs of the tunnel will have a lot of markings very soon  [laugh]

skip to 1m05s if impatient:

Edited by Eyke, 05 April 2017 - 12:00 AM.

Ingenius, Tenghock, Mustank, Picnic06-Biante15, Vratenza, Sunny, James996, 3 other members and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:16 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

this is a nice new corner to drive, but i predict the kerbs of the tunnel will have a lot of markings very soon [laugh]

skip to 1m05s if impatient:

Scary man
Too scary for me [crazy]

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:26 AM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This one is indeed worrying...

if it's bad for cars, i wonder how will reckless bikers find this route...  [sweatdrop]

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:31 AM

Leinad8919
  • Leinad8919
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

One minor accident here, the rest behind can watch the 2nd half of a football match in stadium.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_6581.PNG

Edited by Leinad8919, 05 April 2017 - 08:32 AM.

Toothiewabbit, Eyke, Vratenza and Mustank praised this

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:31 AM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I tried the new single-lane link road from KPE to Stadium 2 days ago and find it rather narrow. Vehicle breakdown hosay leow.
Leinad8919 and Eyke praised this

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:45 AM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It will be lagi more fun when there is bottleneck along where Sims Way and KPE cars meet and nobody gives way to one another [laugh]

...U2 coming to Singapore rite?
Aaronlkl praised this

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:45 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I tried the new single-lane link road from KPE to Stadium 2 days ago and find it rather narrow. Vehicle breakdown hosay leow.

Aiya...very soon there will be an erp erect to ease the traffic volume.
Mustank and Jellandross praised this

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:55 AM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Aiya...very soon there will be an erp erect to ease the traffic volume.

That one is written leow...like death and taxes [laugh]

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:03 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    6th Gear
    Author Image

IF the cam car already drifting and straddle two lanes, you would think they quickly either retake the video OR relook at the whole lane markings again.

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:08 AM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

One minor accident here, the rest behind can watch the 2nd half of a football match in stadium.

can only say: it pays to check Waze/Google Maps for jams 1st

It will be lagi more fun when there is bottleneck along where Sims Way and KPE cars meet and nobody gives way to one another [laugh]

it's a 2 lane wor, so no need to merge.

only merging comes when right lane need to merge with Nicoll Highway.

left lane oso must watch out for traffic coming from Stadium side.

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:10 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No camera, no road hog = fun.

Unfortunately, in SG, those conditions are almost never satisfied simultaneously.

Edited by Turboflat4, 05 April 2017 - 09:11 AM.

We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:15 AM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Scary man
Too scary for me [crazy]

i tried it at night with no cars around so is fun,

but won't be so fun when u have kuku drivers by your side who cannot keep to their own lane when cornering  [laugh]

No camera, no road hog = fun.

Unfortunately, in SG, those conditions are almost never satisfied simultaneously.

have lah, just have to go more ulu roads at super off-peak hours: eg. Old Upper Thomson Road,

but must watch out for wild boars at nite.

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:18 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i tried it at night with no cars around so is fun,
but won't be so fun when u have kuku drivers by your side who cannot keep to their own lane when cornering  [laugh]

have lah, just have to go more ulu roads at super off-peak hours: eg. Old Upper Thomson Road,
but must watch out for wild boars at nite.

Old Upp Thomson Road used to be great before the monkeys came in.

And I'm not referring to the macaques. Those have some good sense.

I'm referring to the human monkeys on foot-powered two wheelers. :D
Volvobrick and Atonchia praised this
We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:21 AM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Old Upp Thomson Road used to be great before the monkeys came in.

And I'm not referring to the macaques. Those have some good sense.

I'm referring to the human monkeys on foot-powered two wheelers. :D

it was even better before they put in the speed bumps  -_-

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:22 AM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Sooner or later sure have accident at the part where the 2 lanes come together. When that happens, no need go work liao...

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:46 AM

Black7
  • Black7
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Sooner or later sure have accident at the part where the 2 lanes come together. When that happens, no need go work liao...

yeah, think this design is destined to cause major jam when an accident happens.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:48 AM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

leave car inside, walk to Geylang for breakfast  [laugh]

Toothiewabbit praised this

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:32 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I thought what FUN Corner...... :D

√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√♥

┣▇▇▇═─

Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:09 AM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I thought what FUN Corner...... :D

The "fun" corner is also quite nearby this fun corner.......
Hydrocarbon praised this

Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:22 AM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the more "fun" corners are at lor 2~44 lolx

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: fun, corner, nicoll highway and 1 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users