• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:15 PM

Mayday84
  • Premium member
    Mayday84
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi All,

Anyone knows where I could get those Fielder parts for rear bumper & rear right break light cover please? :a-SOS:

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:44 PM

Cypher
  • Premium member
    Cypher
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Try Fong Tat?
I'm a healthy student.

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:13 PM

Mayday84
  • Premium member
    Mayday84
    Clutched
    Author Image

Thanks Cypher. Do you have the contact no. and address please?

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:39 PM

Mayday84
  • Premium member
    Mayday84
    Clutched
    Author Image

It's ok Cypher. I got the contact already. Thanks again!👍👌

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:52 PM

Mayday84
  • Premium member
    Mayday84
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hello All,

May I know where to get the parts for windows trim? new or 2nd hand will do.

Thank you!

window trim.jpg

window trim2.jpg

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:12 PM

Toyotaftw
  • Premium member
    Toyotaftw
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hello All,
May I know where to get the parts for windows trim? new or 2nd hand will do.

Thank you!

window trim.jpg
window trim2.jpg

Ric Tat

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Green Star Spray Painting

Green Star Spray Painting  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Greatautoking  |  Neutral Newbie

Firstly, really big thanks to Roger and the whole team, so beautiful job they did. Thanks!

Bring back my 9 years old Suzuki Grand Vitara 1 week already, all the painting is so well done. Before went to Green Star, checked a few workshop. All the quotation is higher than here, and they promise me that the job can be done within 2 days. But when I first time be... » Read More

Ace Motorsports Pte Ltd

Ace Motorsports Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Shawn321  |  Neutral Newbie

Had some problems with my BMW 116i. Decide to send in my car for a check and diagnostics. After more than 2 hours of computer diagnostics. Ah Chua Found a list of error codes and the Mechanic jack up the car and found leaks from the engine Bay.
Was advised to repaired most wear and tear parts as they are worn out. Told to return to the workshop once the parts have... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Parts Stockists, Bodykits & Parts

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, toyotabodyparts, corolla and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users