[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Hyundai All-New IONIQ!

spzen

There are 26 mods, and you do know that the report button is there for a purpose, dont have to Radx all the time. Thats the correct way. 

okok my bad

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

My frd asking got any Lau Chio SE on standby at this event or not?

Lao chio SE no idea, but I know there will be many chio bu-s on that day. If no chio you can cum and scold me.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Lao chio SE no idea, but I know there will be many chio bu-s on that day. If no chio you can cum and scold me. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Dun worry.. once I cummed , usually i will be very happy n contented..
  • Praise 5

My frd asking got any Lau Chio SE on standby at this event or not?

Not sure abt Lau Chio. But the SE who went with me for test drive of the Sonata is a auntie. Not chio, but definately Lau. :XD:

The SE who took my details and say will call me when the new i40 arrive a Lau Uncle. [grin]

Never seen any Lau Chio SE in Komoco whenever I am there for servicing. But the Servicing Department Manager, is a Lau Chio. Yes, a pretty lady and not that old, probably early 30's. She personally attends to all my servicing in Komoco eversince my complaint of the SA. Just email her and she arrange everything for me swee swee. Thatz what I love about Komoco servicing department. The boss attends to the problem personally if the staff cannot make it. [thumbsup]

I wrote her a compliment email after purchasing my current car, which is not a hyundai.

• Praise 4

Not sure abt Lau Chio. But the SE who went with me for test drive of the Sonata is a auntie. Not chio, but definately Lau. :XD:

The SE who took my details and say will call me when the new i40 arrive a Lau Uncle. [grin]

Never seen any Lau Chio SE in Komoco whenever I am there for servicing. But the Servicing Department Manager, is a Lau Chio. Yes, a pretty lady and not that old, probably early 30's. She personally attends to all my servicing in Komoco eversince my complaint of the SA. Just email her and she arrange everything for me swee swee. Thatz what I love about Komoco servicing department. The boss attends to the problem personally if the staff cannot make it. [thumbsup]

I wrote her a compliment email after purchasing my current car, which is not a hyundai.

want to sian her, just say want to sian her lah, bro we all same same we can understand de.  [:p]

support you lah. But i think tomorrow I may just drop by Komoco service centre a while.  [:p]  [laugh]

want to sian her, just say want to sian her lah, bro we all same same we can understand de.  [:p]

support you lah. But i think tomorrow I may just drop by Komoco service centre a while.  [:p]  [laugh]

If I am single, sure go sian her. But dunno if she is married. [laugh] I deal with her on a professional level hor. 

She is not at the service centre desk lah. You wont see her there. Her desk is upstairs in the office. So dont think you will see her. Ask MCF to invite her to this event and talk abt servicing at Komoco lah. Then you will see her.

BTW, her name is Kelly. [gorgeous]  Hint hint liao hor. No say I no give tips. Change car to Hyundai and can ask for her to attend to you personally. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Oh ya. Just to add-on, if you guys really purchased a hyundai, the best SA at the servicing department is the tomboy. She is really good and give you updates during the servicing process.

The rest SA are just............................normal service. One tall malay guy, not bad too but not as attentive as the tomboy.

Pardon me for calling her a tomboy but I cannot recall her name. Other than tomboy, the other word starts with a B would be more offensive.

• Praise 1

Finally... its this FRIDAY!!!!!  :inlove:

Looking forward!! 

Are only those listed selected for the hangout? How about for those whom had submitted but not selected?

Hi ALl,

To update the participants from MCF:

- Radx

- TianMo

- SuperBored

- Spring

- Eelon

- Maz0608

- Freeder

- Myway

- FWM

- ohspjwei

Hihi, 

can we trouble you to update the list please?

gumsia lo  [:)]

Hihi,

can we trouble you to update the list please?

gumsia lo [:)]

Will update today! Full liao~ oversubscribed

Will update today! Full liao~ oversubscribed

looks like the turnout good! closed much earlier than expected!

+ got extra co-sponsor pop out...  

Great job!!! 

See you on friday! 

Hi All,

See you on the event!

Jayy25

RadX

SuPerBoRed

Robin

Eeloon

Fuelsaver

Maz0608

Freeder

Tianmo

jefferson

Cypress

Spring

Michaelng82

Myway

ohspjwei

Changky

fwm

Skyoung76

Cashgoh

fng72

Mz_hks

WeeHongCheng

Axela525

kohdenis

Alphas

Ahgong

Fengknight

Asdw

ekjm

terwjx

ngkokhian

chang70

apache88

lun266

last week I registered and i did not hear anything after that. means it is full ah?

Hi bro,

I don't seem to receive your registration. Can PM if you're interested.

Are only those listed selected for the hangout? How about for those whom had submitted but not selected?

We will send PM to update that its not selected.

Hi All,

See you on the event!

Jayy25

RadX

SuPerBoRed

Robin

Eeloon

Fuelsaver

Maz0608

Freeder

Tianmo

jefferson

Cypress

Spring

Michaelng82

Myway

ohspjwei

Changky

fwm

Skyoung76

Cashgoh

fng72

Mz_hks

WeeHongCheng

Axela525

kohdenis

Alphas

Ahgong

Fengknight

Asdw

ekjm

terwjx

ngkokhian

chang70

apache88

lun266

Hi bro,

I don't seem to receive your registration. Can PM if you're interested.

We will send PM to update that its not selected.

This is one big grp!  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hi Bro,

I have registered in Hyundai website but have not received any confirmation too.

Can assist, thanks . 

↡ Advertisement