• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:17 PM

nomoreheadphonejack
  • Premium member
    nomoreheadphonejack
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Does such an all in one unit exists? Im looking to modernise my newly renewed 5 year coe altis  I want to have car recording camera for front and back of my car. But when putting the car in reverse, it will show the reverse camera in the media player. Don't need a particularly good head unit just one that has basic functions.

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:48 AM

Cypher
  • Premium member
    Cypher
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Chinese brand a lot..
I'm a healthy student.

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:59 AM

Zafira18
  • Zafira18
    4th Gear
    Author Image

can consider this type...can move to next car...

http://www.ebay.com/...aUAAOSwal5YFKMo

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Pioneer AVH-X2850BT

Pioneer AVH-X2850BT  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Kombahbao  |  Clutched

Reliable HU with a few extra bells and whistles

Came with the Shuttle. Overall a good HU and delivers the basic features flawlessly. Responsive to touch and pretty simple to use for basic stuff. EQ modes are there but I don't play around it much.

Pioneer AVH-X2850BT

Pioneer AVH-X2850BT  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by alsinsin  |  Neutral Newbie

Nice head unit with plenty of possibility

I did not know what to select and followed the advice of the dealer, Knight AA in Sembawang. The screen is quite readable, not requiring anything bigger, bright and sharp. There are plenty of options and it takes a bit of time to master. Twea... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Multimedia Player, DVD Player

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, toyotaaltis, camera and 6 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)