COE Bidding – 1st Round of April 2017

Carbon82

(edited)

as long as COE prices keep going up.. their back log of cars ... will only be seen as assets...

shix will hit the ceiling.. IF COE continually decrease...

Technically.. their biz model is bloody brilliant (buy higher and higher.. and sell/rent out higher and higher also) ... and they do have vested interests to continually push up COE...

They have the T...k backing, with deep pocket. Edited by Leo22
↡ Advertisement

I must wish all the best to all. I handed over my old car today and took my new one. The one with boot up is old car BTW.

So yea it'manual for me.

post-57859-0-84095600-1491558891_thumb.jpg

post-57859-0-65998700-1491558964_thumb.jpg

• Praise 7

Twincharged

Private hirer in the game now. They are unheard of in 2008.

Not quite sure where this is heading though, really have such strong and prolonged demand for private hire cars???

Don't u feel that there are almost as many phc as taxis on the road these days...
  • Praise 3

Don't u feel that there are almost as many phc as taxis on the road these days...

Can you just imagine this scenario: What if, just what if, one day the VCs just stop the funding after few years of losses and PH companies like Grab/Uber pull out from Singapore

what will happen?

-----------

My guess: all categories will still hover upwards slightly +500 generally across all cats.

• Praise 2

Twincharged

I like new car models but I can't imagine myself driving the same car for more than 3 yrs, and when I think of the hefty depre I get hit with, I become cheapskate and go get used cars

• Praise 2

(edited)

+/- 500 this round. But since I am joining the bid, please go down. Signed non-G hahaha

Bro, don't worry, VW should be quite steady. When I got my COE Jan 1st round they actually bidded quite high. Think their margins quite big to absorb higher COE. Edited by Kaai
  • Praise 1

Bro, don't worry, VW should be quite steady. When I got my COE Jan 1st round they actually bidded quite high. Think their margins quite big to absorb higher COE.

Thanks bro! Can't praise u anymore until I praise another 13 diff ppl.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

now start thread also must put disclaimer on hidden agenda

surf mcf also so stressful

[sweatdrop][dizzy]

Also kenna called SE by some ppl
  • Praise 6

Turbocharged

usually end in tears. same same like bubble tea.
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Think will trend up a bit higher.

Demand is always there, plus with the looming D-day on the VES come Jan 2018, folks waiting might just decide to move.

All the best for the folks taking part this round, though some will go away disappointed.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Can you just imagine this scenario: What if, just what if, one day the VCs just stop the funding after few years of losses and PH companies like Grab/Uber pull out from Singapore

what will happen?

-----------

My guess: all categories will still hover upwards slightly +500 generally across all cats.

COE may crashed to $30K level.

Looking forward to the demise of Grab and Uber

• Praise 2

Or even lower than 30k. But I bet that wont happen anytime soon. They are everywhere all over the regions. Haha.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

if grab and uber demised, what would happen to those drivers with existing vehicle under their name?

Thanks bro! Can't praise u anymore until I praise another 13 diff ppl.

No worries bro

Good luck to you and everyone trying to secure COE this round

• Praise 1