Durian Meetup in the EAST - 18th May 2017

Tianmo

Hypersonic

Now that the event is over, can share the location of the durian stall?

I am planning another one somewhere in july, we may or may not go back to the same stall. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Life insurance by ntuc

Boss. Give us the name of the plan can? There are many different types of life insurance plans offered by ntuc.

Btw, how come they have your bmi?

Hypersonic

I am planning another one somewhere in july, we may or may not go back to the same stall. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

No problem.

Look forward to the next Liu lian MU.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

Contacted a few durian farms in JB, seem like this year production is far from ideal. 

Same feed back from the farms, too much rain this year, earliest I gotten is August/Sept, one well commented farm even expected end of the year, his trees not even flowering yet.

SKY in Malacca has increased price and shorten duration for their buffet, it is now RM100 and 1 hr only, personally I feel not worth the work. ( his plantation just flowered afew weeks ago, est also earliest Aug.)

Let me move north wards and see if we can have a trip further north.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

However, I plan to have another durian MU in July, any interest? 

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 2

Contacted a few durian farms in JB, seem like this year production is far from ideal. 

Same feed back from the farms, too much rain this year, earliest I gotten is August/Sept, one well commented farm even expected end of the year, his trees not even flowering yet.

SKY in Malacca has increased price and shorten duration for their buffet, it is now RM100 and 1 hr only, personally I feel not worth the work. ( his plantation just flowered afew weeks ago, est also earliest Aug.)

Let me move north wards and see if we can have a trip further north.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

However, I plan to have another durian MU in July, any interest? 

I'm game for local liu lian MU. But if its up north then count me out. No way my exit permit will get approved. 

• Praise 1

I'm game for local liu lian MU. But if its up north then count me out. No way my exit permit will get approved. 

he can drive back the liu lian but his car is too small, someone needs to loan him a SUV or MPV, we wait for him here  :D

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

bring your exit permit issuer  together.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

bring your exit permit issuer  together.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

Like that complete with 2 admin fellas too leh. Day trip confirm not suitable 1. Will fuss until I give up 1. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

he can drive back the liu lian but his car is too small, someone needs to loan him a SUV or MPV, we wait for him here  :D

KNN, any better idea?  [mad]  [laugh]  [laugh]

KNN, any better idea?  [mad]  [laugh]  [laugh]

dun have liao, that is the best idea i can think of, but you can drag one fellow with you, preference someone with an SUV   [laugh]  [laugh]

dun have liao, that is the best idea i can think of, but you can drag one fellow with you, preference someone with an SUV   [laugh]  [laugh]

how much space he needs to bring back durian? normal car boot sufficient la...   

what he needs is companionship for the road trip...  and i cant think of any candidate better than the one who likes to post pictures of drinking coffee alone....   :XD:

• Praise 2

what he needs is companionship for the road trip...  and i cant think of any candidate better than the one who likes to post pictures of drinking coffee alone....   :XD:

you very good at arrowing hor  <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

i ok one since i always drink kopi alone [laugh]  dun think his car can take 20-30 durian.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I prefer to have a lady tho.  [:p]

Having him with me? taking care of the durians and custom officers is bad enough you know.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

you very good at arrowing hor  <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

i ok one since i always drink kopi alone [laugh]  dun think his car can take 20-30 durian.

last round i think 7~8 durians... dont have so much la... besides... can air pack u know? 

dont stink up his new car... xim tia...  

Hypersonic

you very good at arrowing hor  <_<  [laugh]  

Nope, my car cannot even take one liu lian hor.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

Oops didn't realise it was a comment and not reply. Anyway yeah I'm game for another mu, cross border or not.

Liu lian just bring inside stomach can already.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1