Durian Meetup in the EAST - 18th May 2017

Tianmo

Hypersonic

Oops didn't realise it was a comment and not reply. Anyway yeah I'm game for another mu, cross border or not.

Liu lian just bring inside stomach can already.

will update you and @buadongdong when date firm.  [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Contacted a few durian farms in JB, seem like this year production is far from ideal. 

Same feed back from the farms, too much rain this year, earliest I gotten is August/Sept, one well commented farm even expected end of the year, his trees not even flowering yet.

SKY in Malacca has increased price and shorten duration for their buffet, it is now RM100 and 1 hr only, personally I feel not worth the work. ( his plantation just flowered afew weeks ago, est also earliest Aug.)

Let me move north wards and see if we can have a trip further north.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

However, I plan to have another durian MU in July, any interest? 

I'd be keen

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

I have extended my search to Bentong, Pahang, and expected season is also in Sept.  

I think that is as far as I will go for durians, KIV the trip until we can gather actual information come late july. ( provided me still ard). ^_^

Anyone interested in a road trip up north for makan or whatever interesting?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I have extended my search to Bentong, Pahang, and expected season is also in Sept.

I think that is as far as I will go for durians, KIV the trip until we can gather actual information come late july. ( provided me still ard). ^_^

Anyone interested in a road trip up north for makan or whatever interesting? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yup game for that too. But can follow pace of smallest car? Haha. My little 1.2L can easily run out of breath on the NS highway.
  • Praise 1

Yup game for that too. But can follow pace of smallest car? Haha. My little 1.2L can easily run out of breath on the NS highway.

do u know wat our boss driving? i dont think i can catch him...   :want:

Hypersonic

No issue bro, we can work that out, simple thing. While all the M series, AMG, and big turbos can OTOT, we drive at our own relac speed, link up head count and carry on, and I likely be sweeper, sure behind you. All no reach all no eat. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

(edited)

The convoy is as fast as the slowest vehicle. No worries 1 la. Or you sit in Bro @TianMo car la. Enjoy the turbo 150BHP.. 

OR

If you wanna be the fastest, sit in with Bro @Turboflat4 with 503 horses pulling you making sure your butt and back sticks tightly to the sports seats. Just that have to wait till all the rest reach first then eat. hahahahaha

Edited by Buadongdong
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

No issue bro, we can work that out, simple thing. While all the M series, AMG, and big turbos can OTOT, we drive at our own relac speed, link up head count and carry on, and I likely be sweeper, sure behind you. All no reach all no eat. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Wah, let me know also bro haha. :D

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Wah, let me know also bro haha. :D

Will update you bro.

Durian trip will have to be late Aug early Sept, there is one farm in johor I read very good, and happen to be related to someone I know. Can give it a try.

Bentong in pahang also I heard good fruits, can consider also, just that might be a little further for some.

Makan trip actually can be anytime, I might just do one in mid June. But let me check out any good vegetarian makan place first. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Makan trip actually can be anytime, I might just do one in mid June. But let me check out any good vegetarian makan place first. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

man yuan fang in melaka go before? very good.. strongly recommend

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Sound good, you want to lead the way? @turboflat4 will love you deep deep.

[:p][laugh][laugh]

Supercharged

Will update you bro.

Durian trip will have to be late Aug early Sept, there is one farm in johor I read very good, and happen to be related to someone I know. Can give it a try.

Bentong in pahang also I heard good fruits, can consider also, just that might be a little further for some.

count me in for the road trip. [laugh]

it gonna be fun

I went before.. the road is really terrible..

went all the way in but it was closed..

no chance to give any FR

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

count me in for the road trip. [laugh]

it gonna be fun

I went before.. the road is really terrible..

went all the way in but it was closed..

no chance to give any FR

Ok will update you later. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

Hypersonic

I am planning another one somewhere in july, we may or may not go back to the same stall. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Let's go to combat at baLester road. Confirm top quality. Only problem is parking.

Another on katong 227 also good. Again parking is a problem.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Let's go to combat at baLester road. Confirm top quality. Only problem is parking.

Another on katong 227 also good. Again parking is a problem.

Ok I go recce see where can park. [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

Yo kiwi, long time no see. How are you man? Back for holiday? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I'm gone for good....now busy shagging sheep all day long in the land of the long white cloud.  We don't get no durian here. 

Everybody should come see me though - I rent cars for a living at the moment...

are you back? want to join the next durian mu?

Not back - but tell you what, 

come visit me and I take you to my favourite cookie factory for the best cookies in NZ! 

• Praise 1

I'm gone for good....now busy shagging sheep all day long in the land of the long white cloud. We don't get no durian here.

Everybody should come see me though - I rent cars for a living at the moment...

Not back - but tell you what,

come visit me and I take you to my favourite cookie factory for the best cookies in NZ!

Wa you're running car rental business in NZ? Gotta keep that in mind cos next year planning to go there for honeymoon.
↡ Advertisement