Durian Meetup in the EAST - 18th May 2017

Tianmo

Durians very hard to split the bill lor.

Best to organize a durian "degustation" MU where the uncle will come with different grades. Everyone pays a fixed price (of course small eater will lose out la!).

Think cost will be 25-30 per pax? 

Yah, I think have to think of a solution on the admin part, can be an issue. 

Money is One thing i dont want  to deal with, so any suggestions are welcome. 

Cost is also a factor to consider, last thing I want is someone paying more and keeping the unhappiness within. Also have to take into consideration some who wants to come for MU but not a durian fun. So some other fruits may have to be arrange as well. As far as possible let everyone got something to bite.

Of course pls dont bite me lah.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Best to organize a durian "degustation" MU where the uncle will come with different grades. Everyone pays a fixed price (of course small eater will lose out la!).

The AMG MU we had at Dempsey was nothing but MSW. 50 bucks a head. I think about 10 of us makan. I probably ate more than my fair share. If I'm by myself I can eat 4 to 5 MSW durians (but that day was less haha). :D

Others can TCSS, but when I come for durian, I eat!! [laugh]

Gently suggest MSW please. It's great tasting and less heaty. Or we can order separately and just use the opportunity to chat while eating our own.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

Yah, I think have to think of a solution on the admin part, can be an issue. 

Money is One thing i dont want  to deal with, so any suggestions are welcome. 

Cost is also a factor to consider, last thing I want is someone paying more and keeping the unhappiness within. Also have to take into consideration some who wants to come for MU but not a durian fun. So some other fruits may have to be arrange as well. As far as possible let everyone got something to bite.

Of course pls dont bite me lah.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Good job and good luck on this, bro.

Will keep a tab on the going-ons for this, but won't join for this since i'm big fan of durians.

• Praise 1

Good job and good luck on this, bro.

Will keep a tab on the going-ons for this, but won't join for this since i'm big fan of durians.

I am hoping to get some other fruits as well, so those non durian eaters can also join the fun. Do join us if possible bro. But first we need to fix the date and time.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I am hoping to get some other fruits as well, so those non durian eaters can also join the fun. Do join us if possible bro. But first we need to fix the date and time.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Ok. Will keep a lookout.

But exit permit not easy to apply  [laugh]

http://227katongdurian.com/about-us/

This was the stall I had the durian buffet at last month. They have an indoor area which can accommodate 10-20 but probably need to book. They also had other fruits.

Not arranged by me so I dunno how everything was arranged but I paid 25 bucks.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

split according to the number of seeds .. so everyone must have a container to put the seeds then count after the event .  :grin:

• Praise 1

Regarding the cost issue, let everyone buy their own durian instead of sharing. Alternstively, if there is durian tree around, @tianmo can climb and pluck them down for free. I vouch for him as he is good in that. Lol.

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 1

split according to the number of seeds .. so everyone must have a container to put the seeds then count after the event .  :grin:

sound like the old satay club, and later we see liu lian seeds all over the place, some 10-20m away.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Regarding the cost issue, let everyone buy their own durian instead of sharing. Alternstively, if there is durian tree around, @tianmo can climb and pluck them down for free. I vouch for him as he is good in that. Lol.

KNN, you act blur or really no know? Liu lian drop lah!!!. <_<   [laugh]  [laugh]

Supercharged

sound like the old satay club, and later we see liu lian seeds all over the place, some 10-20m away.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

alternatively, the organizer can sell coupon base on per seed.. so buy coupon to claim durain.  hahaha

↡ Advertisement