Durian Meetup in the EAST - 18th May 2017

Tianmo

If bring along a few ah lian (tongue in cheek) the response may be better.  Lol.

I am sure all will welcum your ah lians.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Think dun need to wait for the lowest price and best durians.

But we also shouldn't have it at a time when people come down for the MU then end up complaining about the quality and price.

yup, I agree.  [thumbsup]

I don't mind a road trip if I can get away. Will bring my hatch, nice for rugged drives. I have fond memories of the last (only?) MCF durian farm trip many years ago. @Opel (Steven) was convoy commander I think.

CB lah, you keep your beef/goose/duck/simi sai out of this thread. I'm a veggie and this is one of the few makan threads I can enjoy. :D

Are you referring to the durian trip to Melaka ? Nice memories  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by Opel17
  • Praise 3

Are you referring to the durian trip to Melaka ? Nice memories :wub::wub:

Yes absolutely bro. Thanks very much for organising. :)
  • Praise 1

Is the durian mu project about eating cheap, average grade or atas mao san wan, just wondering ?  I know of durian queens who can eat a few fruits of durian costing one hundred over dollars of durian at one go, lol.  This is more expensive than $4.50 prata.

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 1

Is the durian mu project about eating cheap, average grade or atas mao san wan, just wondering ? I know of durian queens who can eat a few fruits of durian costing one hundred over dollars of durian at one go, lol. This is more expensive than $4.50 prata.

if $20/kg, hundred over dollars only about 2-3 durian leh, less the husk mean not much left.

if $20/kg, hundred over dollars only about 2-3 durian leh, less the husk mean not much left.

I don't eat much when come to Durian, prefer to slowly savour the taste than wallop down throat. Those with small flat seed type usually taste best.
  • Praise 1

Is the durian mu project about eating cheap, average grade or atas mao san wan, just wondering ?  I know of durian queens who can eat a few fruits of durian costing one hundred over dollars of durian at one go, lol.  This is more expensive than $4.50 prata.

Don't need super zai one la. Above average standard can already.

Most important is the MU, talk cock sing song have fun.

• Praise 2

You can buy some top atas MSW while I buy some cheap kumpong ones, we put them all together and share share eat lah, sharing is caring mah.  [thumbsup]

If you bring durian ah lians, you must feed them also mah. Of course they can also just eat off the pooled fruits on the table, however if they can be eaten later, I am sure many will be very glad to feed them too.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Don't need super zai one la. Above average standard can already.

Most important is the MU, talk cock sing song have fun.

Do join us if time permit bro! [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

You can buy some top atas MSW while I buy some cheap kumpong ones, we put them all together and share share eat lah, sharing is caring mah.  [thumbsup]

If you bring durian ah lians, you must feed them also mah. Of course they can also just eat off the pooled fruits on the table, however if they can be eaten later, I am sure many will be very glad to feed them too.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Durians very hard to split the bill lor.

Best to organize a durian "degustation" MU where the uncle will come with different grades. Everyone pays a fixed price (of course small eater will lose out la!).

Think cost will be 25-30 per pax? 

• Praise 2

You can buy some top atas MSW while I buy some cheap kumpong ones, we put them all together and share share eat lah, sharing is caring mah. [thumbsup]

If you bring durian ah lians, you must feed them also mah. Of course they can also just eat off the pooled fruits on the table, however if they can be eaten later, I am sure many will be very glad to feed them too. [:p][laugh][laugh]

i volunteer to force open the ah lian...eh....sorry....i meant durian!
  • Praise 2

Sexy-Durian-Bra-With-Mini-Skirt-Nightclu

this type got or not

Ok lai, so we have some bros asking for liu lian MU.

Lets have a show of how many interested. I dont think now is a good time for liu lian yet, next month mayb the starting of the season. If we have enough interest, I can go find out more information and mayb make some arrangements. 

Time and venue to be cfm later, but likely to be in early-mid May, in the eastern area this time ( we had recently in West, town and North. Also there is a Hyundai event coming up end April). 

And pls hor, we are talking about the fruit here, not the ah lian with the surname Liu hor.  I attach photo in case ppl start asking me about the ah lian.  [:p]

Anyway, I rushing for a meeting, you guys discuss, will join when I am done.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

durian-culture-d24-2-320x320.jpg

• Praise 2

So wats the latest update ah?  [confused]

likely to be in june/july when the season is better, lets conclude the interest level end of week first. 

Also have to think of the admin part and cost. 

• Praise 1

likely to be in june/july when the season is better, lets conclude the interest level end of week first. 

Also have to think of the admin part and cost. 

ok got it  :a-good:

• Praise 1