Durian Meetup in the EAST - 18th May 2017

Tianmo

KNN, you act blur or really no know? Liu lian drop lah!!!. <_<   [laugh]  [laugh]

he likes raw ones   [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

alternatively, the organizer can sell coupon base on per seed.. so buy coupon to claim durain.  hahaha

1GB43vK.jpg

is that you? wah u so handsome and sexy ....  :wub:

I is sin ka po lang, I is no han kok lang.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

He is more handsome than this, twenty years ago. Lol.

you regret you not char bor right!!! [:p]  [:p]  [:p]  

Regarding the cost issue, let everyone buy their own durian instead of sharing. Alternstively, if there is durian tree around, @tianmo can climb and pluck them down for free. I vouch for him as he is good in that. Lol.

Fully agreed on buy our own, don't share. The rest...er...[laugh]

Fully agreed on buy our own, don't share. The rest...er...[laugh]

but BIY seem like a little er....

something like meet there, ownself buy ownself, eat what buy what?  [laugh]

Durian potluck lor. All bring something durian related or actual durian itself, then share share.  [idea]

• Praise 1

OK what? Nothing wrong with group of friends going Dutch when having makan. :D

Durian potluck lor. All bring something durian related or actual durian itself, then share share. [idea]

Bro, there are some durian related stuff that are not meant to be shared. Like in this instance, this "durian" and its humongous seeds are mine!! All mine!!

Wahahahahaha...

post-138980-0-37530200-1492655660.jpg

• Praise 1

Bro, there are some durian related stuff that are not meant to be shared. Like in this instance, this "durian" and its humongous seeds are mine!! All mine!!

Wahahahahaha...

Then you don't bring that lah keep at home slowly enjoy. Bring something else that can be shared.  [laugh]

Wahahahahaha...

how come your durian seeds are so big.....or are those melons in durian skin.....
  • Praise 1

OK what? Nothing wrong with group of friends going Dutch when having makan. :D

Actually the idea sounds quite ok to me too.. Since different pple will arrive at different timings, cannot satisfy everyone so might as well go dutch. Those wanna eat more can buy more, eat less buy less or eat other fruits buy other fruits. Then Bro Jman888 can enjoy his mango as well. The only thing is the durian season is coming to an end, and now MSW prices are as high as $27/kg. Absurd pricing. Might needa wait till end june or early July to proceed with the MU.

Edited by Buadongdong
  • Praise 2

Actually the idea sounds quite ok to me too.. Since different pple will arrive at different timings, cannot satisfy everyone so might as well go dutch. Those wanna eat more can buy more, eat less buy less or eat other fruits buy other fruits. Then Bro Jman888 can enjoy his mango as well. The only thing is the durian season is coming to an end, and now MSW prices are as high as $27/kg. Absurd pricing. Might needa wait till end june or early July to proceed with the MU.

think this yr durian price will remain steep. There was a recent article saying that there are many prc buying up durians in MY who offering price double of that what sg suppliers are usually paying and shipping it back home! plus the unpredictable weather.....the price can only go up!

While dutch is good, if tianmo will so kindly sponsor another round of guess-the-coe-correctly-and-win-durian contest, it will be better.  Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4