• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic | 47 praises

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:20 AM

Zzgiggs
  • Premium member
    Zzgiggs
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wah lau eh... punctured tyre to start my long weekend zzzz.....  [nosebleed]

352n9zl.jpg

any folks as suey as me today? haha

Lala81, Showster and UncleAtas praised this

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:22 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

well at least it happened before u set off from home?

Silver lining.

Zzgiggs praised this

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:23 AM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

well, when i saw ur thread title i assumed must be kena accident, so tyre puncture is small case
Zzgiggs praised this

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:45 AM

Imprezawrxsti22b
  • Imprezawrxsti22b
    Clutched
    Author Image

Try this. http://www.mycarforu...d&ppuser=187054

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:15 PM

Zzgiggs
  • Premium member
    Zzgiggs
    1st Gear
    Author Image

hmm.. sealant ? seems like a convenient solution over spare tyre change but wonder about its effectiveness

anyone here has experience with similar products?

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:55 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Traditional method still the best.

Plug and play, literally.
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:06 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

i cud merge this but naaaaaaaaah..

SiLangKia praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:09 PM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Traditional method still the best.

Plug and play, literally.

best is internal patch/plug
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:14 PM

Xefera
  • Premium member
    Xefera
    Supercharged
    Author Image

老天爷 signalling that you should just stay home and chill 

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:33 PM

Zzgiggs
  • Premium member
    Zzgiggs
    1st Gear
    Author Image

老天爷 signalling that you should just stay home and chill 

haha ya lor.. luckily i decided not to go M'sia  [laugh]

actually was reading about that tirecare sealant shared by imprezawrxsti22b bro, kinda interesting in the sense as a "just in case" insurance on the roads esp. for driving into m'sia.

in other news, i think i will buy 4D for this weekend hahaa

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:08 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

best is internal patch/plug

Yup, but cannot DIY.
Zzgiggs and SiLangKia praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:58 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Change the tyre if you are feeling rich lor!! Hahaha... Or just do patching for approx $10-12/patch.. Cheap cheap..

SiLangKia praised this

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:03 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Change the tyre if you are feeling rich lor!! Hahaha... Or just do patching for approx $10-12/patch.. Cheap cheap..

$10? Do they also paste hello kitty plaster over the patch hole?

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:27 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    6th Gear
    Author Image

$10? Do they also paste hello kitty plaster over the patch hole?

Really leh.. $10/patch for nail sized holes la.. If big big hole then I don't know the price already. Patched several times with my previous car. Its free from some tyre shop if you purchased the tyres from them.

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:32 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Really leh.. $10/patch for nail sized holes la.. If big big hole then I don't know the price already. Patched several times with my previous car. Its free from some tyre shop if you purchased the tyres from them.

I mean why so exp? Internal patch job? I usually pay 6-8 for external.
Buadongdong praised this

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:36 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I mean why so exp? Internal patch job? I usually pay 6-8 for external.

Oh?? I didn't know it was so much cheaper.. previously had no choice cos kenna nail along the way and cannot make it to my regular tyre shop which patch for free. Care to pm me which tyre shop you frequent that cost $6-8??

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:06 PM

Zzgiggs
  • Premium member
    Zzgiggs
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Lol expensive leh.. i did patching also, cheaper  [laugh]  and my car also gonna scrap in 2 months' time haha.

but i still be drivin to msia a couple more times, would the patching be able to last ?

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:52 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Lol expensive leh.. i did patching also, cheaper [laugh] and my car also gonna scrap in 2 months' time haha.

but i still be drivin to msia a couple more times, would the patching be able to last ?

Should be able to last la.. normal driving only right?? Should be ok 1..

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:37 PM

Zzgiggs
  • Premium member
    Zzgiggs
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Should be able to last la.. normal driving only right?? Should be ok 1..

haha normal means what ah? ok la, i'm quite tortoise when i drive  [laugh]

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:07 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just buy a DIY kit and patch it yourself.

Front tyre even easier. Just turn the wheel out.

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

GSC Automotive

GSC Automotive  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by StanleyRoshan  |  Neutral Newbie

I went for replacing ignition coil,
The service person pointed 2 of the coil faulty
The lady came showed another set of coil is faulty
after 30 mins i went to collect my car, they showed another two (not pointed earlier) of ignition coil replaced.

To change 2 coil it cost 335$
2 years ago changed other two set for 260$

actual ignition... » Read More

E-Rev Motor Sports LLP

E-Rev Motor Sports LLP  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by BernardLim_107522  |  Neutral Newbie

Was recommended to perform this service as my high mileage car has another 2+ years to go..

Immediate smoother pick up and quieter engine

Totally worth the money spent.

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Tyres & Rims

Quick Reply

Tags: puncture, tyre, tire, what, start and 2 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users