Euro 6 petrol cars

Currahee

Totally cannot sell non-euro 6 cars ? 
Or just these cars incur higher surcharges ?

Then all the big CC cars going to disappear

I think the ADs just trying to get rid of the stock as they will lose $$ on these non-compliant models

• Praise 1

2nd hand car how?

Applies to new cars only. Actually many cars in the market now are already EURO 6 compliant.

Some models have to wait for Face-lift or new generation models in the coming months incorporated with EURO 6 compliant engines. Like the new Suzuki Swift, Toyota Camry, face lifted Subaru Legacy, etc. EURO 6 has been introduced for years already and car manufacturers have since gearing up for the models to be EURO 6 compliant during this transition period, worldwide, not just in Singapore.

However some models are also phased out globally, like the VW Scirocco, Mitsubishi Lancer. So not just in Singapore too.

• Praise 2

Applies to new cars only. Actually many cars in the market now are already EURO 6 compliant.

Some models have to wait for Face-lift or new generation models in the coming months incorporated with EURO 6 compliant engines. Like the new Suzuki Swift, Toyota Camry, face lifted Subaru Legacy, etc. EURO 6 has been introduced for years already and car manufacturers have since gearing up for the models to be EURO 6 compliant during this transition period, worldwide, not just in Singapore.

However some models are also phased out globally, like the VW Scirocco, Mitsubishi Lancer. So not just in Singapore too.

How about spare parts for these non-Euro 6 compliant cars? Think they will still be manufactured right? Euro6 shouldn't have impact on the car parts?

• Praise 1

How about spare parts for these non-Euro 6 compliant cars? Think they will still be manufactured right? Euro6 shouldn't have impact on the car parts?

There shouldn't be an issue unless car manufacturers are irresponsible.

I hardly heard of such issues during the transition from Euro 4 to Euro 5.

Anyway most cars nowadays uses the same parts under the universal umbrella branding. So should not be that bad.

Turbocharged

I think the ADs just trying to get rid of the stock as they will lose $$ on these non-compliant models

Just because it's big displacement don't mean it won't meet Euro VI.

Even Audi A7 4.0L V8 TFSI can qualify

• Praise 2

There shouldn't be an issue unless car manufacturers are irresponsible.

I hardly heard of such issues during the transition from Euro 4 to Euro 5.

Anyway most cars nowadays uses the same parts under the universal umbrella branding. So should not be that bad.

Thanks.. that means can still buy the older 2nd hand Euro4 -5 cars, as still can get spare parts... or else a fire sale will be coming very soon..  [sly]

So its still not the end of the road for the older cars... 

Thanks.. that means can still buy the older 2nd hand Euro4 -5 cars, as still can get spare parts... or else a fire sale will be coming very soon.. [sly]

So its still not the end of the road for the older cars...

Since when it's the end of road for older cars?

Look at the number of 1990s era cars on the roads. But you pay more for spare parts as the car gets older.

Are hybrid cars like kia niro, Hyundai ioniq, Toyota prius euro 6 compliance?

Given the low CO output,could be even Euro 7[if there is it]. [:(]

There are still many People can afford big CC Cars.

• Praise 1

Given the low CO output,could be even Euro 7[if there is it]. [:(]

There are still many People can afford big CC Cars.

If you will re-read, I was trying to refute that non Euro 6 cars cannot be sold haha

Turbocharged

Are hybrid cars like kia niro, Hyundai ioniq, Toyota prius euro 6 compliance?

for most part they should be but the defining factor of Euro VI is not carbon emissions but the other substances such as nitrogen compounds

who really care about euro 6,7,8,9,10 ad infinitum ?

i think everyone care about is how much lower he can pay to get a car. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2