Euro 6 petrol cars

Currahee

That just goes to show the annual or biennial inspection is just another revenue exercise doesn't it?

ok lah. it stops idiots from having their car windows tinted until ridiculous levels. Where u cant even see the figure of a person inside.

Lol my friend was quite pissed his vehicle from Munich failed the inspection of the windows tinting  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

ok lah. it stops idiots from having their car windows tinted until ridiculous levels. Where u cant even see the figure of a person inside.

Lol my friend was quite pissed his vehicle from Munich failed the inspection of the windows tinting [laugh]

Still see a number of these on the roads. And smoky buses, lorries and motorbikes. All these 'pass' inspection oso i guess.....

i believe every dollar for its value bro, but you shouldn't justify it using different countries's currency value and cost over there to justify the perceived value lah..other countries got as much tax and erp like us anot.. their economy as strong as us anot.. 

as long as the price is reasonable, where it isn't too cheap to be true, and too expensive to be chopped.. it is fairly a good deal. cannot be people do business to earn nothing one ma.. right? the key word is reasonable lah ..

should it not be the other way around. ?

The car population is already controlled as it is and will not be a runaway situation of population boom and an out of control situation.

So why tax the people to death on the cars ?

Same thing, we used to pride ourselves as a nation of innovation. So the jam is well controlled and distributed.

Now iit's paying to be stuck in a jam. Ok. I take it back. They can pump the erp to 20 per use and u see a total fall in jam suddenly.

But that only means pressuring themselves to up the reliability rate of the train services. And lately, the benchmark and pride of the most efficient transport that we spend money to learn from , HK also has a service outage. LPPL

We trying to be a equitable place in the ranking to ensure a good business climate.

So currently the cost does justify it. But with the harsh stance of the Philippine president doing its utmost to stop crime and drugs and terrorist, Philippines may become the next best place to do business.

With the new infrastructure of the Canal in Vietnam, our next pride and joy for the world busiest transit hub may soon become the most obsoleted hub.

I am more concern about the way the cost of transport has escalated. Spending 800 million dollars on the bus infrastucture is probably an eye opener

• Praise 2

its borneo motors cham... in CAT A only altis and vitara.

Not so cham lah....their Cat A Altis probably make up 70% of their sales

You won't get penalized for buying a car that hasn't met EURO 6.

EURO 6 only affects new cars that are going to be on sales once the EURO 6 kicks in.

So if you do get a good deal with non-EURO 6 cars, then buy it.

AD are now launching low car prices to clear their non-EURO 6 cars.

Passat is $11,000 off because these cars are non- EURO 6 compliant.

But LTA won't summon you or ask you to go car inspection, because they were not affected by the new policy.

• Praise 1

Quite surprised and disappointed Accord will permanently exit SG market.

no love lost lah. Accord will be the next proton if they continue to use hand me down from japan. honda, which will hand to isuzu which will hand to proton.

SG small market. Plus the trend is to get away from Ah Pek sedan.

You won't get penalized for buying a car that hasn't met EURO 6.

EURO 6 only affects new cars that are going to be on sales once the EURO 6 kicks in.

So if you do get a good deal with non-EURO 6 cars, then buy it.

AD are now launching low car prices to clear their non-EURO 6 cars.

Passat is $11,000 off because these cars are non- EURO 6 compliant.

But LTA won't summon you or ask you to go car inspection, because they were not affected by the new policy.

If LTA wanna up revenue, they can always levy carbon tax on road tax according to emission standards. Just look at how they tax Euro 4 vs Euro 5 diesel

those conti car with diesel...are they really very fuel efficient?

Depends on how u see it.

If u r currently paying $500 a mth for fuel and then suddenly drop to $150 a month for diesel...then really Lor.

But if you are currently paying $300 a month and drop to $150 a mth for diesel...then not much different Loh...

I myself drop from $600 to $200 a month. Until got withdrawal symptoms from petrol station...

• Praise 3

should it not be the other way around. ?

The car population is already controlled as it is and will not be a runaway situation of population boom and an out of control situation.

So why tax the people to death on the cars ?

Same thing, we used to pride ourselves as a nation of innovation. So the jam is well controlled and distributed.

Now iit's paying to be stuck in a jam. Ok. I take it back. They can pump the erp to 20 per use and u see a total fall in jam suddenly.

But that only means pressuring themselves to up the reliability rate of the train services. And lately, the benchmark and pride of the most efficient transport that we spend money to learn from , HK also has a service outage. LPPL

We trying to be a equitable place in the ranking to ensure a good business climate.

So currently the cost does justify it. But with the harsh stance of the Philippine president doing its utmost to stop crime and drugs and terrorist, Philippines may become the next best place to do business.

With the new infrastructure of the Canal in Vietnam, our next pride and joy for the world busiest transit hub may soon become the most obsoleted hub.

I am more concern about the way the cost of transport has escalated. Spending 800 million dollars on the bus infrastucture is probably an eye opener

that is so depressing... btw Vietnam canal affect us meh?

that is so depressing... btw Vietnam canal affect us meh?

think he means the kra canal la.

But whether or not that canal comes into fruition, our port is going downhill.

Edited by Kusje

think he means the kra canal la.

But whether or not that canal comes into fruition, our port is going downhill.

now you made me seriously migratory!!! :a-SOS:  :a-confused:

oh ya.. saw them dismantling the cranes at tanjong pagar while driving on the AYE.

like that better have Korean war 2... coz then our biz go up.. our ports last time sibei heong/ fly during Vietnam and Korean war!!!

fight!!

↡ Advertisement