• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:38 AM

Titank
  • Premium member
    Titank
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone does servicing package in Cycle & Carriage? Is it necessary to does servicing in Cycle & Carriage in order to valid the warranty? I know some of them does servicing at outside but still could claim warranty from the AD. Care to share is there a clause somewhere or any legal term to fight against?

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:54 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Simple question.

When you go elsewhere to do servicing the AD do not have a service record to see what your workshop did....or did not do. If say some half past six mechanic made a mistake on your car and you want the authorize dealer to honour the warranty by wanting them to fix the mistake not made by them. Do you think that's fair?

You should have chosen to buy from PI.

Edited by Watwheels, 02 May 2017 - 12:00 AM.

Buadongdong praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:42 PM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

So long as you do your major 20,000km and 40,000km servicing at C&C, warranty will be honoured

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by MrJ  |  Clutched

One morning when i started the car, I had an error flash on the dashboard. I went down to the workshop in the evening to check out the error. They stayed past their closing hours to help resolve the error light.

Kee Yong Automobile Service

Kee Yong Automobile Service  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by 2069  |  Neutral Newbie

Great service by knowledgeable Jaguar people, far more cost effective than main dealer service.

Fantastic work,prices and expertise from them, Very knowledgeable and always up for a chat. I will certainly be going back to them.

From service ,repair ,through to general advice. We always receive excellent service and exemplary attention. The team alw... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Authorised Distributor Workshops, Specialty Workshops

Quick Reply

Tags: kia, kiaservicing., warranty and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users