Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

Twincharged

maybe post in HWZ to csi the guy. 

Over here the CSI skill not as powderful  [:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

If true... don't know who is more stupid... this mum or TP for sitting on their arse.

TP don't take physics lesson lah

esp newton's first law of motion

Hypersonic

So is Copen driver yummy mummy or not ?

I thought it was another kind of video :secret-laugh:

Hypersonic

I thought it was another kind of video :secret-laugh:

The other type of video is chargeable offence. Past few days have a few cases.

Think Copen not yummy mummy since nobody approach her to not to do what she is doing.

https://youtu.be/1Yj8gxebMcs

An earlier video posted in Feb.

Accordingly it happens daily.

TP has been informed but no action taken.

When a Ma Chi comes along, even proper seating with belts may not save u.

God bless this family.

So much invasion of privacy. Why ppl take so much footage of it? It's a risk that everyone takes when they drive it is just that their car is smaller. Sigh.

• Praise 3

So much invasion of privacy. Why ppl take so much footage of it? It's a risk that everyone takes when they drive it is just that their car is smaller. Sigh.

Next time you will see a video of 8 people coming out from sedan car.. Technically now u can see all sort of videos.. Self pawn one also have :a-fun:  Self righteous also plenty :a-m1212: With all the media and technology.. There's not much privacy left :psychotic:

I can tell you that the person who take this video is really those eat finish, nothing to do one.

Just clicked on the youtube link & I found out that this guy like to nitpicking on small little things on the road.

I already started to wonder will my wife appeared in 1 of these videos while driving to work since got all these stalkers roaming around nitpicking.

• Praise 1

Next time you will see a video of 8 people coming out from sedan car.. Technically now u can see all sort of videos.. Self pawn one also have :a-fun:  Self righteous also plenty :a-m1212: With all the media and technology.. There's not much privacy left :psychotic:

Aiya, ppl prease....for everyone sake. If you yourself do not like to have your video taken for whatever reason...prease also don't go around take video of others and post it all over the place. If you think it's cool to take such footage and pass judgement...it is not.

As we can see in the video a mother's love for her children is great. Happy Mother's Day to those like her.

• Praise 3

the only TP i saw recently..  were the two in a video and got one joker cut straight right in front of them.... 

LTA.. i see alot... 

Have lah.

Just saw TP on sunday at Yishun Ave 1 and yesterday along CTE towards north.

Also saw LTA yesterday along CTE towards north by the shoulder stopped a blue lorry and asked the workers at the back alight.

Was using Waze and the police icon pop out at the sighted spot as above, very zhun. [:p] Lots of bao tor kia. [laugh]

• Praise 1

TP? When there is accident you will see so many of their bikes and cars cluster together. Sometimes I wonder why are so many of them required to attend to an accident.

When there is no accident, they are nowhere to be seen.

I'm sorry... I find it hard to believe that TP are really stretched. There is zero enforcement of heavy vehicles speeding / lane discipline... despite some really high profile accidents.

Laying speed traps for late night cocksters isn't the only ambit for TP.

They are just reactive. Or maybe they are just apathetic. 

Supercharged

in before "CCB BMW driver"~~~!!!

also TP like to stand on bridge before Punggol Exit. Sometimes I fear they will think not open and jump down from there...

Refer them to Darwin's court. The process is a little slow though but surely..... :D

Yeah. Penal Code does not have a section on kum gong-ness.

Oh well ... 

• Praise 1

Supercharged

TP? When there is accident you will see so many of their bikes and cars cluster together. Sometimes I wonder why are so many of them required to attend to an accident.

When there is no accident, they are nowhere to be seen.

Like the recent taxi explosion case at Buona Vista, a photo shows 3 Volvo highway patrol and 3 TP bikes... cab already burnt to charred and they are still gathering there under the shelter. Really wonder what is their purpose there.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/burning-taxi-explodes-at-buona-vista-firefighter-among-4-injured-8807364?view=DEFAULT

Turbocharged

Aiyoh. Such personnel sure got SOP to follow lah. Who are we to decide what to do or not to do? Just like during Battalion exercise, just walk & walk only....

In before someone says our boys in blue are a jiak liao bi bunch.

Turbocharged

I can tell you that the person who take this video is really those eat finish, nothing to do one.

Just clicked on the youtube link & I found out that this guy like to nitpicking on small little things on the road.

I already started to wonder will my wife appeared in 1 of these videos while driving to work since got all these stalkers roaming around nitpicking.

Maybe someone throw pi sai on the floor he also will film  :XD:

• Praise 1

Maybe someone throw pi sai on the floor he also will film  :XD:

sounds like a certain fellow here tha everything oso make video and @jman888 also mention b4.

Nick sound almost similar to that @superbored fella too  :grin:  :grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1