Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

I think all aggressors want is for the other to come out of the car and start saying sorry. Then possibly kowtow to them to acknowledge that they are superior. [laugh] [laugh]

One day these aggressors will meet a Msian driving SG car. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Porky damn small gas lah. So small matter want to confront. Like that life sibeh bo eng... everything also need to come out settle.

I can 101% sure that the porky won't do it to a J plate car(s) if that stretch of highway in Johore leading to NSHW..  :yuush:

Cos Johorian can ambush porky on either checkpoints waiting to wack the shit out of the porky driver. This happen 18 years ago when my friend got into trouble with some locals driving a lau pok kar thinking that nothing will happen when he coming back to SG.

Boy, he was ambushed at either checkpoints (JB side) and stopped by the police. That local know some big shots and waiting for him. For nothing stalled in police station for 48 hours. Some more the police station not near checkpoint. He was brought back all the way to some ulu kampong police station in Renggam [dizzy]  and car at JB checkpoint. After 48 hours, just released like that and reason, misunderstanding. :a-bang:

As I always advised my friends driving in another countries, never bring your SG attitude over there. :yuush: . You are in the losing end especially in MY.     

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 12

That porsche was so far away when cam car was attempting to overtake the blue car and cam car give way immediately. Don't see why the porsche driver got angry since he isn't even in a rush.

When one is approaching at 180 or 200, it is anything but far. Overtaking vehicle should learnt to overtake briskly and not be tardy.

I feel the frustration of Porsche driver but his reaction was way too childish.

• Praise 4

If I was the cam-car I would abandon my over-taking as Porky was much faster and flashing head lights. Braking from higher speeds sucks.

On the other hand, Porky could have slowed down gradually also. Again, give and take only.

yeah.. plus porky already signal to overtake...

on NSHW, I was told to leave a distance to the car in front if the front car is not at that speed since you will be over taking, signal right, gather speed to overtake with a clear view of behind and excute, moved back to the left lane.

BUT those at the office mentioned, cannot lah, else afterwards sway sway kanna speed trap how??

so the idea from most is 110, want to over take will be 120 and then cut back.. [crazy]    [grin]   :a-confused:

Edited by Sdf4786k

I can 101% sure that the porky won't do it to a J plate car(s) if that stretch of highway in Johore leading to NSHW..  :yuush:

Cos Johorian can ambush porky on either checkpoints waiting to wack the shit out of the porky driver. This happen 18 years ago when my friend got into trouble with some locals driving a lau pok kar thinking that nothing will happen when he coming back to SG.

Boy, he was ambushed at either checkpoints (JB side) and stopped by the police. That local know some big shots and waiting for him. For nothing stalled in police station for 48 hours. Some more the police station not near checkpoint. He was brought back all the way to some ulu kampong police station in Renggam [dizzy]  and car at JB checkpoint. After 48 hours, just released like that and reason, misunderstanding. :a-bang:

As I always advised my friends driving in another countries, never bring your SG attitude over there. :yuush: . You are in the losing end especially in MY.     

Should let the porky experience their first class hospitality... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

When one is approaching at 180 or 200, it is anything but far. Overtaking vehicle should learnt to overtake briskly and not be tardy.

I says it's ridiculous .... 

Knowing that in MY highways, there plentiful such drivers and how many of them can porky play stopping game...  [hur] 

Yes! like u r driving on left lane main road, one car from small road see u coming yet still die die turn out causing u to brake,ur mind thinking "nvm nvm" :that-dood-is-up-to-something:  but once it turn out, drive slow like a m-farker causing u to brake harder then ur mind will flash with "CCB CCB" :secret-laugh:

Edited by SGCMmaomao
  • Praise 5

Another truck!

Saw one kena booked by TP at CTE this afternoon.

Maybe this one. [laugh]

A lot of them deserved it, the way they drive is like a bully.

They tailgate or want to side swipe you.

Cam car way of driving quite common among malaysians also. One look see behind car coming from far, and filter out regardless of approaching speed. Could have gotten both cars into serious accident if the behind car couldn't brake in time.

Curiously, almost all the facebook comments I saw sided with the cam car.

While it's wrong of the Porsche to hold cam car up, the way cam car overtook dangerously is worse.

Both are idiots.

Cam car way of overtaking is not common on NSHW, especially if there is a car coming at high speed with its headlamps on (you won't know which VIP - black or white - you will offend).

Porky driver acts as if he has never encountered his way being blocked by overtaking lorries. Try doing that to lorry drivers. Childish to the max.

• Praise 4

I wonder how the cam car owner will be able to claim against the 'kayu' driver when the camera cannot even capture the VRN.  One reason why I would not recommend compromising a cheap cam for a decent one which need not be overly expensive yet effective enough for its purpose.

The Marbella KR5 front cam I installed is good enough to capture VRN for such lighting condition although it probably cost half the cost of higher end car cam.

Kayu driver parking..

Edited by Neutralsg

When I drive in MY and saw such cars coming fast especially when they flashes their lights, I will drop gear and give way unless I am too fast to slow down to make way. It can be quite difficult to safely slow down if one's vehicle is auto and cannot slow down safely enough to give way.

The Porsche driver mentality is shallow and should not be so egoistic as to expect a lesser car to give way just because his car can easily outrun / block the other. 

The video should be sent to MY TP for them to consider marking this Porsche for some donation towards 1MDB losses [:p]

From roads sg

Singaporean road raged by Porsche SLL8300B driver on Malaysian road.

"I was driving a Singapore registered car along the Malaysian Highway from Lima Kedai Toll towards Tuas Checkpoint on 9 Sep 2016 @ 2.20pm when I overtook a Malaysian car. I was travelling at about 110 km/h.

The video will show his act of hogging me. He continued to slow down and then signaled me to stop at the side, which I refused. Knowing he could see from his rear view mirror, I took my mobile phone and pretended to make a call. I believe on seeing this he continued his journey." - X Man.

Submitted by: TLC

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2