Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

Nick sound almost similar to that @superbored fella too  :grin:  :grin:

who wat? orifice kua bo la.. .. wait.. tonite go home then see... lol 

↡ Advertisement

This kind of people really jia ba bo sai pang go and scratch other's car. 

They must had some issue earier.

but i hate this type of ppl the most.

same same all guys 2 ba--s each.

any issue  u had with any 1 , u go settle , talk face to face ,discuss, nego .

(hoot if u really wanna hoot)

dun go do thing behind ppl back, showing to his kids some more.

Turbocharged

I can tell you that the person who take this video is really those eat finish, nothing to do one.

Just clicked on the youtube link & I found out that this guy like to nitpicking on small little things on the road.

I already started to wonder will my wife appeared in 1 of these videos while driving to work since got all these stalkers roaming around nitpicking.

Sinkie owned sinkie. This person sure sleep well everynight knowing he brought down someone. Next day find another sinkie to own for better sleep.

Turbocharged
(edited)

This kind of people really jia ba bo sai pang go and scratch other's car. 

Looks like ang moh vandal? Maybe quarrelled at the kopi tiam earlier on with the cam car owner then take revenge? But looks like he did a very fine scratch at about 18th secs of the video. 

Aiya, ppl prease....for everyone sake. If you yourself do not like to have your video taken for whatever reason...prease also don't go around take video of others and post it all over the place. If you think it's cool to take such footage and pass judgement...it is not.

As we can see in the video a mother's love for her children is great. Happy Mother's Day to those like her.

Ok lah I slightly disagree...my frens will say the mother is selfish. For her own interests she chose to maintain a car that is not suitable for her family. Maybe she wants it for her zouk partying, maybe she wants it to show she is young at heart. Whatever. But Im sure if she can afford a copen then she afford something else safer for her kids.

Lots of my frens changed from their Beemer/Mercs coupes/convertibles to MPVs when their little ones came along so I dun see why this hot milf cant.

Edited by Kyrios
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

So much invasion of privacy. Why ppl take so much footage of it? It's a risk that everyone takes when they drive it is just that their car is smaller. Sigh.

There is no expectation of privacy in public in the first place.

How to invade?

• Praise 2

I am starting to see why some people:

1) drive around with kids running amok unbuckled in the rear passengers seat,

2) squeeze 2 kids into the only passenger seat of a tin car.

3) carry their infant in their arms while seated in the car

4) have their pet dogs sit in on their lap while driving

because it is all in the name of LOVE...... [hur]

Come on lah, LOVE is not a replacement for laws of physics and intelligence. :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

• Praise 7

Hypersonic

Come on lah, LOVE is not a replacement for laws of physics and intelligence. :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

But LOVE is blind [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 10

They also have the thought, "aiyah, so short distance, won't be so sway one lah"

Turbocharged
(edited)

When a Ma Chi comes along....

Sing to tune of 'Hero'

Regardless of distance. U can be as safe as can be. But u cannot control the other offending driver.

Edited by Wildfaye29

Hypersonic

sounds like a certain fellow here tha everything oso make video and @jman888 also mention b4.

Nick sound almost similar to that @superbored fella too  :grin:  :grin:

talking abt it, I think long time no see his video liao, mayb busy not bored liao.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Ok lah I slightly disagree...my frens will say the mother is selfish. For her own interests she chose to maintain a car that is not suitable for her family. Maybe she wants it for her zouk partying, maybe she wants it to show she is young at heart. Whatever. But Im sure if she can afford a copen then she afford something else safer for her kids.

Lots of my frens changed from their Beemer/Mercs coupes/convertibles to MPVs when their little ones came along so I dun see why this hot milf cant.

Just thinking.... what's the chance it's not her children?

Maybe she is a good neighbour and knowing the 2 kids are running late and since school is 3 traffic light away, decide to give them a lift ??  Any possibility?

Turbocharged

Just thinking.... what's the chance it's not her children?

Maybe she is a good neighbour and knowing the 2 kids are running late and since school is 3 traffic light away, decide to give them a lift ??  Any possibility?

hmm but someone did mention that this has been a daily affair since February and if they are only neybors by relation, why got kissing and hugging .. [:p]

This MILF should have just change her copen to C-class coupe or 3 series coupe.

These cars at least has proper back seat for her childrens, second she will look more classy infront of her frens when going out chiong or high tea.

1 stone kill 2 birds!

Sometime back, I was stopping at a traffic junction and another car stopped behind me. I happen to glance at my rear view mirror and saw some weird movement in front of the driver. Looking closer, I realize there was a child bouncing up and down directly in front of the ah pek driver. The child must be sitting on the driver's lap for that to happen.

There's not a lot of things that surprises me on the road these days but that encounter was unforgettable.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

If this video posted at other forum, it will categorized as MILF section liao. [laugh][laugh]

Nod nod. She is hot. I keep quiet.

This MILF should have just change her copen to C-class coupe or 3 series coupe.

These cars at least has proper back seat for her childrens, second she will look more classy infront of her frens when going out chiong or high tea.

1 stone kill 2 birds!

Wrong. This car convertible Bros. The one you named aren't.

hmm but someone did mention that this has been a daily affair since February and if they are only neybors by relation, why got kissing and hugging .. [:p]

I want to be her neighbour. Sent me to work daily.
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Dun post often these days but posting on Page 2 (damn missed page 1) of the start of a 10 year thread  [laugh]  [wave]

Wrong. This car convertible Bros. The one you named aren't.

Got lah, C-class coupe soft-top. Just launched recently only.

2017-mercedes-benz-c-class-cabriolet-fir

Bmw 335i hard-top, my aunt now driving one.

70214010-2.jpg?itok=HHrX0rxT

Perfect choice for milf!!! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2