Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

Turbocharged

Got lah, C-class coupe soft-top. Just launched recently only.

2017-mercedes-benz-c-class-cabriolet-fir

Bmw 335i hard-top, my aunt now driving one.

70214010-2.jpg?itok=HHrX0rxT

Perfect choice for milf!!! [thumbsup]

Your aunt must be super hot for a nephew to make that comment

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

(edited)

Looks like ang moh vandal? Maybe quarrelled at the kopi tiam earlier on with the cam car owner then take revenge? But looks like he did a very fine scratch at about 18th secs of the video.

Ok lah I slightly disagree...my frens will say the mother is selfish. For her own interests she chose to maintain a car that is not suitable for her family. Maybe she wants it for her zouk partying, maybe she wants it to show she is young at heart. Whatever. But Im sure if she can afford a copen then she afford something else safer for her kids.

Lots of my frens changed from their Beemer/Mercs coupes/convertibles to MPVs when their little ones came along so I dun see why this hot milf cant.

As much as I disagree with what she did, it is her own family problem isn't it.

Further more, i can still understand if this was taken using car cam cause not deliberately imaged. But this was imaged using mobile phone.. and posted online somemore. Abit invasive imo.

Edited by Xanavi
  • Praise 3

How come reckless thread can digress till MILF thread..

contribute some videos pls..

You own goal, parking at double zig zag line. Hahaha!!!

Further more, i can still understand if this was taken using car cam cause not deliberately imaged. But this was imaged using mobile phone.. and posted online somemore. Abit invasive imo.

when u do something wrong in public, its not your problem any more.

its every 1 problem.

if not i can be taking drugs in park, and its my own pasa???

when u do something wrong in public, its not your problem any more.

its every 1 problem.

if not i can be taking drugs in park, and its my own pasa???

Yes. You and the police problem. Unless you create disturbance to public.. then it is not just yours. But I doubt you be taking drugs in public, cause that won't be smart.

Yes. You and the police problem. Unless you create disturbance to public.. then it is not just yours. But I doubt you be taking drugs in public, cause that won't be smart.

Anyway, dont misunderstand. If really feel that the lady is not being safe, just go ahead an tell her. If really that concerned, go call a tp straight away on the spot. Dont take video and post here post there esp when what she did doesnt really concern anyone else

(edited)

https://youtu.be/1Yj8gxebMcs

An earlier video posted in Feb.

Accordingly it happens daily.

TP has been informed but no action taken.

When a Ma Chi comes along, even proper seating with belts may not save u.

God bless this family.

Hmmm... Seems like this "uncle sam" belongs to the type of perverts concerned citizens who is totally comfortable in whipping out his organ phone and start shooting random women on the street. Wonder if uncle sam also have a lot of other upskirt videos of women who catches his attention too?

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

Due to my family's intensive generation tree, my aunt is only senior by me a few years, she is my mum youngest cousin in her group.

She is more like a sister to me rather than an aunt & take care of me very well until now including my mum, so I think they are beyond beautiful or hot in my eyes liao.

These type whoa!!!!!!!!

Supersonic

If she is endangering her own life only then it is her own problem.

But in this case, she is also endangering the lives of 2 children who cannot protest against the danger she is putting them into. Therefore it becomes a public problem.

Same logic as if someone were abusing their children at home.

• Praise 2

If she is endangering her own life only then it is her own problem.

But in this case, she is also endangering the lives of 2 children who cannot protest against the danger she is putting them into. Therefore it becomes a public problem.

Same logic as if someone were abusing their children at home.

That's why I said I disagree what she did. Then the video taker go tell her lor. Or warn her cannot do this or he call police. Even take video also dont need post in forum right?

Supersonic

That's why I said I disagree what she did. Then the video taker go tell her lor. Or warn her cannot do this or he call police. Even take video also dont need post in forum right?

You know who is to blame?

The police. Because they only take action when people post such videos in the forum. 

• Praise 1