Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

posting for everyone to see serves as educational tool and deterrence.

following the rules forms safe habit,

happily choosing when to break them...

i'm sure MaChi thought it was ok to run those red lights.

Fair point.. have u seen the majority of the videos on bcl and roads?

Then u will get my point too!

↡ Advertisement

On the VW left is an accident repair shop. Maybe he just collected car after repair & must go back in again.

Maybe it's workshop employee taking the car for a test drive? then buang...how?

Turbocharged

There is a similiar double whites along Dunearn road near ACS barker, kanna that one is also a [furious] for those really straight roads I'm can't imagine why govt would paint them so long.

Those at U turn junctions or leading up to the chevron's I wouldn't cross unless at slow speeds when everything is clear. I won't be surprised if there's a major accident at the one outside National Junior College with the champions cutting into the double lines while cars are trying to exit the u turn.

At least this cam car driver had some reason to be personally aggrieved, since the BMW driver cut in front of him. I agree fully he could've let it go - I would have. But the sad thing is that there are even more bo liao, kay poh, bao toh types on the road.

You know that left lane that goes from Bishan flyover to Lor 6 Toa Payoh? The one with the impossibly (and completely unnecessarily) long double white line (I think it stretches for over half a km)?

I once made the mistake of choosing the wrong lane there. Unfortunately, the double white line had already started. Traffic was totally clear on that lane, so I wouldn't even be cutting someone off. Yet I didn't cross the double white line (even though it would be completely safe and victimless) because some bloody-minded SOB behind me might send in the footage of my having done so to vindictive sites like roads.sg. I basically had to take a long detour to my destination.

Does vigilantism like this really improve road safety, or does it just add stress to everyone on the road? And while we're at it, what exactly is the point of having such a long double white line stretch in that location (Bishan flyover)? Can anyone offer an insight?

Turbocharged

Wah who got give 50 bucks, I need that for the next MU  [wave]

The problem is... some people just want their 15mins of fame.. 50dollar voucher... and use the moral reason of civil duty nia..

And got websites who encourage them...

I remind guys here.. civil duty means only TP can see... you and me will NEVER see the video ok..

• Praise 1

I believe of live and let live too.

I will only send if the actions caused me to make emergency brake....though most of the time I also don't do that.

Or the driver cause danger to other motorist.

But will definitely send to TP if the driver instead showing an apologetic hands up sign, gave the middle finger.

Recently, one guy gave me the middle finger after i honked at him for cutting in front of me dangerously causing me to brake really hard but i never send in the vid, he is lucky coz i m lazy to write story n submit to tp

• Praise 2

BMW and VW accident today 28 May 2017 along Sin Ming Drive around 12.42pm.

(Video Credit: Howard Timothy Francis)

#SKE7691C

#SKV7506R

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

#SKE7691C

#SKV7506R

that BMW driver damn angry and fustrated when he came out of the vehicle.

i thot he will give that vw guy a slap when he (vw) walk over

Twincharged

BMW is one of the best brand that supply confidence and ego. Despite lack of reliability it still sells well. Still not enough of those? Just drive like a king.

the 3 series is the benchmark of the corolla world of bread and butter luxury model, if there is such a category.

Twincharged

This time round BMW is the victim. Sibeh suay. Poor guy.

https://www.facebook.com/BehChiaLor/videos/1897879683801450/

VW's Driver an "AngMoh".?Damm,Him,just make a U-Turn like this,luckily not a Motocycle passed by.

Say you have intention to speed or go fast or in a hurry, please continue to speed, go fast, and be in a continuous hurrying state.

When you go fast and chuck into someone's lane ( a lane meant for faster speeds ) and then hesitated or slow down, that's not illegal but the intention has spoil the first impression when you sped up to us. Yes ? Agree ?

If you don't intend to go fast, or is afraid doing high rev for more than 3 seconds is detrimental to your engine, I suggest you go slow on the left so you leave the guys who prefer to damage their engine with continuous revving at 3000 rpm alone.

If you are not able to see properly when you are driving higher speeds, do stay to the left and ask for passenger assistance to help you look out for your road signs or exits ahead. Don't try to come in fierce and then becomes paper tiger in a few seconds later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=788au3asClM

Consider the 1st lane traffic quite heavy,this is not consider "Road Hog",i have seen,someone cut into the 1st lane & drive at 65km/h,while the front is all clear.

These days with the proliferation of car cameras, everyone can be an armchair critic.

Too fast, too slow, too rash etc etc.

With so many cars on the road and many of us in a hurry, it can be a daunting task trying to merge, to overtake or make a U turn. Folks are also less tolerant and even if we signal, sometimes the signal cuts out before we get to make our turn and bam! That's when someone has you on camera as an inconsiderate driver.

We can't be gracious constantly, but as I age, I aim to set out a bit earlier, so I am less in a hurry, and more able to give way, and if needed, enjoy my sound system a bit longer if there's a slowdown.

I arrive in better shape, remain cool more often, and I don't take it out on my students / friends.

That's my aim, cheers.

• Praise 3

#SKE7691C

#SKV7506R

Kuku driver.

VW's Driver an "AngMoh".?Damm,Him,just make a U-Turn like this,luckily not a Motocycle passed.

Angmohs don't walk like ah beng la... that name is car cam driver I think

#SKE7691C

#SKV7506R

The cam car jin nice, machiam spork car.

The white bimmer opposite is having a field time slowing down to kaypoh

The vw driver, walk like 360/720 like that, quite lao lan. Like how that pui pui road bully civic driver.

Pity the bimmer.. Kena t-bone, dunno if the chassis integrity still there or not.

VAG drivers.... Haiz.

• Praise 3

Supersonic

The cam car jin nice, machiam spork car.

The white bimmer opposite is having a field time slowing down to kaypoh

The vw driver, walk like 360/720 like that, quite lao lan. Like how that pui pui road bully civic driver.

Pity the bimmer.. Kena t-bone, dunno if the chassis integrity still there or not.

VAG drivers.... Haiz.

The cam car looks like a Lotus
  • Praise 1

The problem is... some people just want their 15mins of fame.. 50dollar voucher... and use the moral reason of civil duty nia..

And got websites who encourage them...

I remind guys here.. civil duty means only TP can see... you and me will NEVER see the video ok..

Agree. I regularly report red light chiongsters to TP but so far didn't see the need to post any online. Other less serious offenses I don't even bother reporting. I believe that my reports to TP will make a difference whereas posting online kpkb (without TP report) is just like wanking. Post liao ownself jin song but doesn't really change anything for the better.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2