BMW X1 - Repair for part under car

un1ver5e

Supersonic
(edited)

you mean the "black" plastic?

that's the mount for hoist or jack

no need to repair la

if really want ... can buy from stockist like Eng Soon and ask any workshop to replace ...

may be charge $20 for labour? drop by your fav workshop.

i would say, no need to replace la unless it's 100% damage and causing problem to hoist / jack up the car ...

nothing to do with car safety or mechanical parts

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

you mean the "black" plastic?

that's the mount for hoist or jack

no need to repair la

if really want ... can buy from stockist like Eng Soon and ask any workshop to replace ...

may be charge $20 for labour? drop by your fav workshop.

i would say, no need to replace la unless it's 100% damage and causing problem to hoist / jack up the car ...

nothing to do with car safety or mechanical parts

Thanks! Glad to know that there is no safety concern. It's still bothering me a little leh, any idea if there are any workshops with available parts and are able to do the works tmr? Eng Soon is closed on Sundays.

Thanks! Glad to know that there is no safety concern. It's still bothering me a little leh, any idea if there are any workshops with available parts and are able to do the works tmr? Eng Soon is closed on Sundays.

Ez DIY lah.

I snapped pin on block on my Mini.   Get 1 from ES & just change it.

For yours not need to change lah. 

Supersonic
(edited)

yalor ... X1 somemore ... how to scrap the jack mount until like that huh

go over kerb ar? ... 1st car is it?... so pamper ... small thing like that want to fix immediately like now now? lol

just like someone got his first lolex ... knick the table and take 1/2 day urgent leave immediately go polish .... [laugh]

still remember my "virgin" experience of kerbing my 1st set DPE forged rim ...

stop at a quiet place and check the rim then the remaining journey driving home the facial expression like 1 week havent pangsai ... [mad]

Ez DIY lah.

I snapped pin on block on my Mini.   Get 1 from ES & just change it.

For yours not need to change lah. 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

go over kerb ar? ... 1st car is it?... so pamper ... small thing like that want to fix immediately like now now? lol

just like someone got his first lolex ... knick the table and take 1/2 day urgent leave immediately go polish .... [laugh]

stop at a quiet place and check the rim then the remaining journey driving home the facial expression like 1 week havent pangsai ... [mad]

Yah, i think it got brushed against the kerb when i was trying to avoid a bus coming too close. New car mah, less than 3 weeks old, haha.

(edited)

Yah, i think it got brushed against the kerb when i was trying to avoid a bus coming too close. New car mah, less than 3 weeks old, haha.

Save the effort and moola.. you can't see it anyway.

Take the money, buy some beer and relax more worth it..

Hmmm.. maybe I suay mouth, you wait a while more. If really one more simiar incident, touch wood, at least you will not feel so painful like now.. likely scenario is you will let it go after time.. like a breakup with girlfriend.. time will heal the pain..

Edited by Xanavi
  • Praise 1

Pang Chance lah, Bro.

1st BMW mah

• Praise 1