Fidget Spinners anyone?

Showster

Turbocharged

Alamak, how is it therapeutic??

I find it darn irritating. But bo pian.... placed an order on Qoo 10 to buy for all of my 3 kids.

Sien 1/2.

It is therapeutic for the sort whose hands get bored easily. 

↡ Advertisement

Current craze in school. My son's classmate got one that cost $200+. Really that ex?? Probably good therapy for ADHD sufferers. To me more of a distraction than to prevent people from fidgeting.

Your son in same class as @enye 's son?

Buy your children a Rolex each from me.

They can turn the bezel round and round and for some models bidirection.

After a few years still can sell and make money.

Oh come on!

My son pr. skool had banned it

Son told me some skoolmates had became salesmen

Collecting orders and sold off with profit $10 each

Apparently most skool kids know this gadget

Not all parents willing to buy for their kids

So this group of kids skip meals buy from their skoolmates

according to this blog post, some schools have started banning fidget spinners on school property.

http://accdenteach.blogspot.sg/2017/05/figet-spinners-latest-toy-fad-in-sg.html

That group of kid-entrepreneurs pichar lobang liao. 

Went Mustafa Centre on 30/6/2017. There are lots of the figget spinners in the Toy Dept (Basement 2). Saw some price tags showing S$10 and S$11. There should be various models and prices.

Surprise how popular this spinner is around the globe. Some teacher used to pass Fidget Cube to kids who has trouble concentrating. Now everyone is playing with it. It is just a matter of time more schools will ban it. 

Turbocharged

I got mine spinners in China Taobao.......basically the price is rather dependent on the quality. Cheap ones at 15RMB does not spin as well as one which I paid 38RMB.

Normal ones I think spin on table top for about 2 mins plus minus. Better ones can go for 3 mins and slightly more.

Anyone got one that spins forever......compare timing putting it on the table, flick it and time it.

Basically when I read it in the news, I find it months ago to give one to my daughter (she is already 16) not just to play. I tend to educate my daughter on what is happening around. So when I pass it to her, I tell her this is the latest toy craze and it's call a fidget spinner. I then tell her to go find out more and tell me about it. It not only increases interaction between but I hope to train her to be knowledgeable, independent to find out things too.

• Praise 1

I told me son it's overpriced ball bearings due to overstock due to low demand in the slow economy due to slum in the oil & gas industry...

Next moment.... he disassembled the friggy spinner and showed me the ball bearings. :blink:

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

I told me son it's overpriced ball bearings due to overstock due to low demand in the slow economy due to slum in the oil & gas industry...

Next moment.... he disassembled the friggy spinner and showed me the ball bearings. :blink:

Haha, it could be really someone's great idea to clear stock man..... :grin:

I got mine spinners in China Taobao.......basically the price is rather dependent on the quality. Cheap ones at 15RMB does not spin as well as one which I paid 38RMB.

Normal ones I think spin on table top for about 2 mins plus minus. Better ones can go for 3 mins and slightly more.

Anyone got one that spins forever......compare timing putting it on the table, flick it and time it.

Basically when I read it in the news, I find it months ago to give one to my daughter (she is already 16) not just to play. I tend to educate my daughter on what is happening around. So when I pass it to her, I tell her this is the latest toy craze and it's call a fidget spinner. I then tell her to go find out more and tell me about it. It not only increases interaction between but I hope to train her to be knowledgeable, independent to find out things too.

I have one that spins slightly over 8 mins. No joke.

Turbocharged

I have one that spins slightly over 8 mins. No joke.

Wow...got picture? See if can find one in China. Just time my last one is only 4 mins dies out liao.

Engineer or scientist calibre...

lol that is cool ^

. anyway we shall see how long this fidget spinners last... its really all over the place now any shops also sell this thing.. 

↡ Advertisement