Any MediaCorp Toggle Prime Subscribers Here?

alfakidz85

i watch a bit here and there but never follow, i think paige quite successful in acting 黄脸婆 with the sloppy look and talk like ah lian  [laugh]

u dont get the statement sir ...  the standalone acting of both actresses are good...  

but that pairing doesnt make sense.   

show of hands .. which guy here will go for chris over paige? 

Total of 24 episodes. They went Japan without Thomas Ong but you know lah Mediacorp budget. They won't show you what happened at Japan. No Bikini scene sorry to disappoint you.

If you watch the music video at the start you can already figure out the ending. No surprises there. 

Now that you mentioned it. Yes yes Chris Tong not her first time acting as a mistress.  [smallcry]

now now... no more spoilers ah...  else.. im gonna burn all ur points away! 

hahahaha

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Huh.. I didn't know toggle must pay leh. Always thought its for watching replays of local dramas that I have no interest to watch anyway. So this means you pay to watch content that are supposed to be free in the first place? Must say that's a really good business model.

Edited by Jellandross

Total of 24 episodes. They went Japan without Thomas Ong but you know lah Mediacorp budget. They won't show you what happened at Japan. No Bikini scene sorry to disappoint you.

If you watch the music video at the start you can already figure out the ending. No surprises there. 

Now that you mentioned it. Yes yes Chris Tong not her first time acting as a mistress.  [smallcry]

Ok, so no onsen scene for either Paige or Chris ?  [grin]

That Thomas Ong character is so nua ... knn ...

The parts with Bonnie also funny. At least she don't keep playing her usual super innocent and naive and kena cheated roles. 

Maybe I just watch Episode 24 to see how they wrap up.

u dont get the statement sir ...  the standalone acting of both actresses are good...  

In the show, Chris.

In real world, Paige.

In my dream, BOTH !  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Huh.. I didn't know toggle must pay leh. Always thought its for watching replays of local dramas that I have no interest to watch anyway. So this means you pay to watch content that are supposed to be free in the first place?

You pay to watch 'prime' episodes. episodes that aint aired yet. i wouldnt do that since i can watch on tv anyway. just wait.

my missy cannot wait. buay tahan

Chris   :D  :D

Big surprise to me that there are still people watching mediacorp these days....

Lol... there are.. 

Bigger surprise to me that there are people who pay to watch mediacorp....   [:p]

• Praise 2

now now... no more spoilers ah...  else.. im gonna burn all ur points away! 

hahahaha

no spoiler lah. haha. the fact that thomas ong didnt go japan already brocasted on yesterday's episode.

and you dont wantt to know the ending just dont watch the music part hah....

Chris   :D  :D

looks closer to your age lor...   [lipsrsealed]

for the record.. in case ppl dont know.. chris tong is YOUNGER than paige chua...  

You pay to watch 'prime' episodes. episodes that aint aired yet. i wouldnt do that since i can watch on tv anyway. just wait.

my missy cannot wait. buay tahan

actually last time the 8 days magazine will have the storyline for the whole week's episodes.

looks closer to your age lor...   [lipsrsealed]

for the record.. in case ppl dont know.. chris tong is YOUNGER than paige chua...  

i didn't want to say about the age  [laugh]  [laugh]

actually i duno anything about both of them, you seem to know a lot about celebrities hor (aka 八挂!)   [laugh]

actually last time the 8 days magazine will have the storyline for the whole week's episodes.

actually even without the toggle prime you can read the synopsis for a few episodes. but they won't write about the ending.

i watch a bit here and there but never follow, i think paige quite successful in acting 黄脸婆 with the sloppy look and talk like ah lian  [laugh]

Wait till u see her in the next drama serial. Its for RSN. She looks damn good. Photos from my private collection sent to me from my frens in the Navy. Woman in uniform. :wub:  [inlove]

post-2654-0-15160900-1494577919_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-11222800-1494577935_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-53861100-1494577947_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

My army friends are all into Chris Tong. Say she damn chio.

she does have the "bad" factor for this 小三 role.

post-15968-0-03249700-1494577947.jpg

i didn't want to say about the age  [laugh]  [laugh]

actually i duno anything about both of them, you seem to know a lot about celebrities hor (aka 八挂!)   [laugh]

i have a good friend.. he is called google...  

your other good friend gets exasperated when we dont use it.. ..  :XD:

she does have the "bad" factor for this 小三 role.

thats called making a mountain out of a molehill

overwhelmingly ... my mind cannot shake away the pork-marks... it sucks to hv a good memory sometimes.. 

• Praise 3

(edited)

Wait till u see her in the next drama serial. Its for RSN. She looks damn good. Photos from my private collection sent to me from my frens in the Navy. Woman in uniform. :wub:  [inlove]

attachicon.gifPaige 001.jpg

attachicon.gifPaige 002.jpg

attachicon.gifPaige 003.jpg

我要上 CPT Sim 的船. 

ps, your private collection for Sonia Chew or not ?

Edited by Blueray

我要上 CPT Sim 的船. 

ps, your private collection for Sonia Chew or not ?

Dont have.

↡ Advertisement