Any MediaCorp Toggle Prime Subscribers Here?

alfakidz85

Turbocharged

From experience, unsubscribing from Toggle can be problematic.  It is not as straight forward as subscribing.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I like to see pretty women I cannot see enough of them.

For $10 its worth it.  [thumbsup]

:D

why waste money . . . jason's tk thread ish free one  [nosebleed]

I unsubscribed Toggle Prime a couple of months ago . . . not worth it. Every weekend heart pain to see a team like that play  [:|]

Dont have.

you sure?  [smash]  what about that CHC chio bu?  [sly]

Ok, so no onsen scene for either Paige or Chris ?  

That Thomas Ong character is so nua ... knn ...

The parts with Bonnie also funny. At least she don't keep playing her usual super innocent and naive and kena cheated roles. 

Maybe I just watch Episode 24 to see how they wrap up.

In the show, Chris.

In real world, Paige.

In my dream, BOTH !  

wet or dry? 

Edited by Count-Bracula
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

u dont get the statement sir ...  the standalone acting of both actresses are good...  

but that pairing doesnt make sense.   

show of hands .. which guy here will go for chris over paige

now now... no more spoilers ah...  else.. im gonna burn all ur points away! 

hahahaha

oh no no, I prefer to have chris over me, and paige over me the next day. Never never would I want to see chris over paige , or page over chris, unless one is just crawling over the other to get to me.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypersonic
(edited)

Good thing about catch up TV is no advertisements, so can finish the show in around 40 mins instead of 1 hour.

Chris Tong makes a good 小三 I must say.

The story is not focused but i do find acting by Aiyoyo, Paige and Chris quite OK.

Catchup tv is so irritating.

If u have to do something else and your device switches off. U have to restart from zero once u exit the app. It doesn't remember where u were at. And u have to watch the same ad again.

Chris Tong?

She has a more unique look but don't find her pretty.

Not me...

u dont get the statement sir ...  the standalone acting of both actresses are good...  

but that pairing doesnt make sense.   

show of hands .. which guy here will go for chris over paige? 

Edited by Lala81

Catchup tv is so irritating.

If u have to do something else and your device switches off. U have to restart from zero once u exit the app. It doesn't remember where u were at. And u have to watch the same ad again.

oh, I use my laptop to watch. 

not really into watching stuff via apps or tablets. screen too small, may miss important scenes. so its my trusty ole 14 inch laptop for me.

anyways, the show is now entering last 5 episodes next week. from the snippets, got woman slap woman scenes next week...  [grin]

wet or dry? 

wet lah.

actually even betterer if got Paige + Chris + Bonnie.  [sly]

*time to take my medicine*  :a-rip2:

Hypersonic
(edited)

oh, I use my laptop to watch. 

not really into watching stuff via apps or tablets. screen too small, may miss important scenes. so its my trusty ole 14 inch laptop for me.

It's really irritating... ... that's why i don't watch toggle on the app. I usually use the mediacorp add-on in kodi to overcome this silly problem. But less shows available.

i only watch the documentaries or variety cooking or culture shows.

Edited by Lala81

Hypersonic

Chris tong has a CFM look, slutty. Me likey.

Give me Ya Hui over Paige Chua anytime man.

Hypersonic

actually the 2 of them look so similar. But i agree ya hui is  [smash]

(edited)

Yes, Chris plays the slut factor in this show quite well. Last night's episode she seduces the wooden Thomas Ong in their industrial office...

Ya Hui is young girl so still playing goodie goodie roles on 118. Wait for her to take more adult roles.

Actually another one who can play seductress roles well is 有懿 ...

Sonia Chew also quite cute and funny but her shows are mainly on Toggle Prime (I think).

Edited by Blueray

Hypersonic

Yes, Chris plays the slut factor in this show quite well. Last night's episode she seduces the wooden Thomas Ong in their industrial office...

Ya Hui is young girl so still playing goodie goodie roles on 118. Wait for her to take more adult roles.

Sonia Chew also quite cute and funny but her shows are mainly on Toggle Prime (I think).

the travel shows issit?

She's pretty.

(edited)

the travel shows issit?

She's pretty.

yes, travel SSBD.

previously she was on some cooking program on Ch 5 featuring the different types of ethnic foods in SG. 

picture not from my private collection. from internet one.  [:p]

post-15968-0-72437900-1494639612.jpg

Edited by Blueray

Hypersonic

yes, travel SSBD.

previously she was on some cooking program on Ch 5 featuring the different types of ethnic foods in SG. 

Haha i've never watched an episode but seen the ads on local tv.

Hypersonic

yes, travel SSBD.

Haha i've never watched an episode but seen the ads on local tv.

Ok, last 3 episodes of this 小三show.

Mediacorp shows storyline quite weak so I just focus on the actors / actress acting instead. 

I find Carrie Wong has also improved quite a bit. She was good in the show regarding the apps development company. Story was so weak so I just focus on their acting and I found her acting pretty good. And she was good in tonight's episode of 118 too. 

This girl got potential. 

• Praise 1

I found the 小三 acting to be so contrived... 

but after watching one episode of last night's ''Blockbuster'' 

those 4 are WAY worse...  

Thanks TCS...  appreciate the extra time.

Turbocharged

My Toggle used to cast fine on chromecast, recently last wk, the casting just stopped working for some shows.. don't know wtf is going on..

My toggle prime subscription is still ongoing. 118 is getting horrible. Jeanette Aw, Bryan Wong etc, why are they even in the series?

I think I belong to the group of Singaporeans who complain but still watch. Netflix can be boring too. 

Ok, last 3 episodes of this 小三show.

Mediacorp shows storyline quite weak so I just focus on the actors / actress acting instead. 

I find Carrie Wong has also improved quite a bit. She was good in the show regarding the apps development company. Story was so weak so I just focus on their acting and I found her acting pretty good. And she was good in tonight's episode of 118 too. 

This girl got potential. 

I find her acting so so. She's quite boring after sometime. 

My toggle prime subscription is still ongoing. 118 is getting horrible. Jeanette Aw, Bryan Wong etc, why are they even in the series?

I think I belong to the group of Singaporeans who complain but still watch. Netflix can be boring too. 

I find her acting so so. She's quite boring after sometime. 

Yeah, 118 now becoming family feud between the siblings .... hmmm ,,. sounds familiar, tiagong today's news also got family feud issue ....  [:p]

Some shows Carrie is good and some shows so so. Screenwriter's fault. Carrie mei mei trying her best.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement