Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:55 PM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone with some time to spare, and a steady hand with interest in arts and crafts may try this simple cosmetic enhancement.

totally legal and accentuates the contours of your car.

Look for some features of your car that you think you love. such as shoulder lines, wheel arch lines etc and go from there.

Here is my simple DIY guide on how to accentuate my DRL area to show off the aggressiveness of the body design.

Remember some simple tips that were not mentioned in the video :

Always clean your surface well

Measure twice, cut once

Have a good imagination, too !

It's not my fault

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:00 PM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Final look

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG20170513175534 3.jpg

It's not my fault

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:53 AM

Colin03
  • Premium member
    Colin03
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Nice job, bro. 

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:23 PM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    4th Gear
    Author Image

This is instructional video DIY on removing bumpers, identifying the fuses and a curious peek of behind-the-bumper

The reason why I wanted to do this is because whenever I drive with my DRL switched ON, it flickers when I put my car at stationary or when I switch on my head lights.

I suspect the wiring connection was wrong.

Obviously after checking, the mechanics wired my input from the head light wire, which would not have sufficient current to support both the head light and DRL altogether.

Thus I am rerouting my DRL input to another free fuse in the fuse box

But in order to do that, I need to remove the bumper.

It's not my fault

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:54 PM

ahzamvr
  • ahzamvr
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hyundai car is like value for money, nice work.

Office Hysteroscopy.com

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:00 PM

CatlynChan
  • CatlynChan
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

NICE !!!

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: hyundai, accent, diy, sticker and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users