Summer transfer window 2017 - let's start the money rolling

Osprey23

Yes, the trust has been broken. Similar to Sakho but for different reason. From what I gathered, Coutinho told Klopp end season he was not thinking of leaving this summer. When Barcelona bid, he said he will only leave amicably.

Then the stinker just before the start of season.

I just hoping FSG will back Klopp in the sale as well.

Seems like Couti not steady leh.... Based on this info

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Seems like Couti not steady leh.... Based on this info

not steady never mind, at least can cash out on him.

judas walked out as a free agent . That one can never be excused.

• Praise 1

FSG although is the boss, they should let Klopp do his work. No point keeping someone whose heart is elsewhere.

Sell him and strengthen the war chest!

Well, they did with Suarez. Forced him to stay for another season even when his released clause triggered. Maybe they think can do the same for Coutinho.

Going to turn quite ugly. Not just between club and player, but owner, manager and player,

It's a lose lose situation to bench a player no matter how unwanted he is. Player loses match fitness, form etc. His club sees his value plummet so whilst I can understand the frustration from fans point of view but rotting him in the reserves is not the answer. Just look at Costa, easily a £50-£60 mil but now practically worthless.

Worthless? Can we buy for 10m?
  • Praise 1

Worthless? Can we buy for 10m?

He is worthless cos he is insistent on only joining Ath Madrid who can't play him till Jan n they have low balled Chelsea knowing they hold the upper hand. Whoever gets Costa, will get a good player if only his head n temperament was right. Chelsea sorely missed Costa last night as Bashuayi is not able to lead the line as he is more of a second striker. Morata showed he can but he will need time to settle in EPL although he took his goal well!

Anyway Pool not after a striker but if they were Costa is definitely a great choice IMO.

• Praise 8

Well, they did with Suarez. Forced him to stay for another season even when his released clause triggered. Maybe they think can do the same for Coutinho.

Going to turn quite ugly. Not just between club and player, but owner, manager and player,

wah, u simi also know leh..

y not u tell PC to tell buyer pay 180m? settle everything mah

• Dislike 1

Seriously, if you just Google, you find the info.

i don't know everything but right now I am more interested to know is whether I have antagonised you before in anyway. If so, please accept my apology.

yeah, he did his work browsing through twitter, instagram etc ...................... 

Any contribution from your highness ? 

• Praise 4

wa bo contribution, but

wa bo say to lor jit kor lang gai wa gong A A A A A then suddenly become B B B B B

forum leh, tio beh gong got dragon got tiger meh?

wa testing nia, kio PC kio agent kong gui lui. 

• Praise 1

wa bo contribution, but

wa bo say to lor jit kor lang gai wa gong A A A A A then suddenly become B B B B B

forum leh, tio beh gong got dragon got tiger meh?

wa testing nia, kio PC kio agent kong gui lui.

Although I don't quite understand what you have said, but sensed that you think that I am talking shit here.

Sure bro, just ignore my posts then. :)

Actually I fancy Martial, think he's a good player n he can take on players n be a game changer but not under JM whose expects forward players to do their fair share of a shift which is not wrong in this modern era but unfortunately Martial is not that kind of players n if u want him to track back more, it will be at the expense of his strengths I feel. He won't be better off at Spurs too cos he will play second fiddle to Kane n even some of the wide players like Seong who puts in a good shift. Maybe Martial would be better off in a team like Everton but they cant afford him n anyway they have filled their forward areas already.

Agree that not many players are like Mkhi, who tracks back and lost chances to score, being the scorer that he is and out of position as a consequence. But that's what JM expected of his players and hopefully he's got the new players to cover the back now.

If Barcelona as no intention to sign both Dembele and Coutinho, their method of unsettling players really is overboard imo.

Telling both sides that they will only sign one and asking them to force a move. Which means, whoever get the move first, the other will have to face the backlash with their club.

Not very ethical.

Turbocharged

Barca has nvr been ethical with their signings. Always use their own players to sing praises on their targets also.

• Praise 2

Barca has nvr been ethical with their signings. Always use their own players to sing praises on their targets also.

True, ex players and coaches as well.

All that sell goyok stuff I can accept but to unsettle 2 players when they only want one just to pacify the fans after losing Neymar really takes the cake loh

• Praise 1

True, ex players and coaches as well.

All that sell goyok stuff I can accept but to unsettle 2 players when they only want one just to pacify the fans after losing Neymar really takes the cake loh

I hope they get taught a lesson if they are really being so unethical...

after neymar, hopefully someone poaches messi from them before window closes. Then let them rot in mid-table, or bottom of La Liga...

only will feel sorry for mescherano and suarez...

and how naive of the players to believe in such thing...

• Praise 2

Pool sell coutinho and buy dembele... 3 seasons later sell dembele to Barca for 150m...

All win

I hope they get taught a lesson if they are really being so unethical...

after neymar, hopefully someone poaches messi from them before window closes. Then let them rot in mid-table, or bottom of La Liga...

only will feel sorry for mescherano and suarez...

and how naive of the players to believe in such thing...

Messi won't go lar... he bo ji try other league
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4