Summer transfer window 2017 - let's start the money rolling

Osprey23

Turbocharged

Another transfer picking up pace is Aubameyang. Likely he will be turning down offer from China and the mostly like club he will be joining is PSG.

RM and Barcelona apparently didn't make a move for him

↡ Advertisement

Hmmmm.......... I smell something fishy here .... :wut:

Yahoo : Allardyce resigns as Crystal Palace manager

LONDON (Reuters) - Crystal Palace's former England manager Sam Allardyce has quit the Premier League club five months after being appointed and said on Tuesday that he was leaving soccer management.

Allardyce, 62, kept south London side Palace in the top flight after replacing the sacked Alan Pardew in December, when the club was in 17th place just one point above the relegation zone. He had signed a 2-1/2 year contract.

"It's been a privilege to have worked here for the past five months. But there comes a time when you have to take stock of what direction you want your life to take - and that's been the simple part for me," Allardyce said in a statement.

"This is the right time for me. I have no ambitions to take another job, I simply want to be able to enjoy all the things you cannot really enjoy with the 24/7 demands of managing any football club, let alone one in the Premier League."

link : https://sg.yahoo.com/news/allardyce-resigns-crystal-palace-manager-204128948--sow.html

One day after David Moyes announced his resignation at Sunderland ... [sly]

So, David Moyes taking over as manager of Crystal Palace. :secret-laugh:

According to James Nursey of Daily Mirror, deal done. Jermain Defoe has agreed a three-year deal with Bournemouth worth £130k a week.

I'm reading that his pay is actually around £65k with some quoting £80k per week with £6mil signing on fee since he is on a free. Either way, u can see it as signing a proven goal scorer or overpaying for an old player but Bournemouth really pushing their resources cos some reports linking Terry with them as well.

• Praise 9

Supercharged

According to James Nursey of Daily Mirror, deal done. Jermain Defoe has agreed a three-year deal with Bournemouth worth £130k a week.

Quite risky to tie him for 3 years. He is not young anymore.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Quite risky to tie him for 3 years. He is not young anymore.

Agree for tying up a 'oldie' striker for 3 years.

If it is GK then should be more sensible.

• Praise 9

Hypersonic

Real can do whatever they want

They are prob the most decorated club in the world. Miles ahead of anyone else.

They even have the FIFA club of the century award

That Real are just a one man team.

When Ronaldo isn't playing they are

quite ordinary. 

:D

Hypersonic

Hmmmm.......... I smell something fishy here .... :wut:

Yahoo : Allardyce resigns as Crystal Palace manager

Now that fat Sam has left CP, South Ham Chops are in pole

position to sign Sakho for 30m or Sahko for a virgin and 20m.

Hypersonic

Pep wants to buy Alexis Sanchez.

Arsenal are to City what Southampton

are to Liverpool. Feeder clubs.

Pep wants to buy Alexis Sanchez.

Arsenal are to City what Southampton

are to Liverpool. Feeder clubs.

but i think i read somewhere

they wont sell him to rival?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

but i think i read somewhere

they wont sell him to rival?

Arsenal? They only acre about money 

and will sell him to anyone.

So many ex Arsenal players at City.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Arsenal? They only acre about money

and will sell him to anyone.

So many ex Arsenal players at City.

It's good to be money face

Then can make rational decisions

• Praise 1

Coutinho explains why he'd snub Barcelona for Liverpool stay
bb432e50-d1a5-11e6-8a49-dfffaef89554_Omn Omnisport Mon, 22 May 10:13 PM IST

Philippe Coutinho wants to establish a legacy at Liverpool rather than leave and be "another player" at Barcelona, Bayern Munich or Real Madrid.

The Brazilian enjoyed his best season at Anfield since arriving from Inter in January 2013, scoring 13 Premier League goals and registering seven assists.

Coutinho signed a long-term contract, believed to run until 2022, in January but reports of interest from Barca have remained persistent, with Klopp having to address the issue at recent news conferences.

However, the 24-year-old has allayed concerns he will be on the move in the close-season, outlining why he would prefer to stay at Liverpool.

"Stay here and they will end up building a statue in your honour," Coutinho said in an interview with ESPN Brasil.

"Go somewhere else, to Barcelona, to Bayern Munich, to Real Madrid, and you will be just another player. Here you can be something more.

"I have a long contract with Liverpool. Speculation is for journalists only."

Liverpool secured Champions League football next season with a 3-0 win over Middlesbrough on Sunday, and Coutinho was proud of the way they reacted to a run of one win in seven top-flight outings at the start of 2017.

"We started the season very well, I started well. But then in the middle the performances went backwards," he said. "Then we bounced back, I finished the season at a high level.

"The whole team is playing well, today [sunday] was a very important victory, next season it’s the Champions League."

is this the best news for all pool fans?

• Praise 6

Coutinho explains why he'd snub Barcelona for Liverpool stay

bb432e50-d1a5-11e6-8a49-dfffaef89554_Omn Omnisport Mon, 22 May 10:13 PM IST

Philippe Coutinho wants to establish a legacy at Liverpool rather than leave and be "another player" at Barcelona, Bayern Munich or Real Madrid.

The Brazilian enjoyed his best season at Anfield since arriving from Inter in January 2013, scoring 13 Premier League goals and registering seven assists.

Coutinho signed a long-term contract, believed to run until 2022, in January but reports of interest from Barca have remained persistent, with Klopp having to address the issue at recent news conferences.

However, the 24-year-old has allayed concerns he will be on the move in the close-season, outlining why he would prefer to stay at Liverpool.

"Stay here and they will end up building a statue in your honour," Coutinho said in an interview with ESPN Brasil.

"Go somewhere else, to Barcelona, to Bayern Munich, to Real Madrid, and you will be just another player. Here you can be something more.

"I have a long contract with Liverpool. Speculation is for journalists only."

Liverpool secured Champions League football next season with a 3-0 win over Middlesbrough on Sunday, and Coutinho was proud of the way they reacted to a run of one win in seven top-flight outings at the start of 2017.

"We started the season very well, I started well. But then in the middle the performances went backwards," he said. "Then we bounced back, I finished the season at a high level.

"The whole team is playing well, today [sunday] was a very important victory, next season itâs the Champions League."

is this the best news for all pool fans?

Think that comes with the belief that trophies will be won to establish a new era of wins.
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Liverpool will buy

Ox - 21m

VVD - 45m

Sessegnon - 10m

Keita - 26m

Timo Werner - 15m

Liverpool will sell

Sakho - 30m

Moreno - 10m

Steward - 10m

Net spend - 67m

Sakho 30m.... fleece which club sia.lol
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

The Chileans apparently have decided on where Sanchez should be playing his football next season. :D

post-10806-0-66433500-1495638091_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Now finishing 6th is better than 4th. 6th enter direct to the group stage of UCL, and the 4th needs to win play-off to be in the group stage.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2