Summer transfer window 2017 - let's start the money rolling

Osprey23

Turbocharged

I do understand that top sides need to sign quality players when they become available but City have so many quality MFs n Forwards that they will have problems accommodating all of them n I feel City's squad is lop sided as they really need to strengthen their defence n goalie instead of up front.

Other than Walker being linked to them, I'm not hearing any other top defenders nor goalie mentioned whilst they have to fit in Aguero, Jesus, Sterling, De Bruyne, D Silva, B Silva, Fernandinho, Toure, Fernando, Sane, Iheanacho, Gundogan, Delph, Nolito in at most 7 slots! It could spell player unhappiness as some won't even make the bench, madness!!

I would love to have such problem to solve. :D

Money generally can make players happy. If challenging and winning trophies, players will be happier.

Walker and Mendy next in line. Then they will sort out keeper. Bravo will not be their No.1 next season.

↡ Advertisement

Money generally can make players happy. If challenging and winning trophies, players will be happier.

Walker and Mendy next in line. Then they will sort out keeper. Bravo will not be their No.1 next season.

Haha in theory yes nice problem to have

• Praise 8

Turbocharged

Mendy €50m.

Going to make Benfica's Ederson Moraes the most expensive goalkeeper in history next week.

Still want Sanchez.

Madness summer

Supercharged

When is charity shield also considered a trophy?

I believe Jose is not the first to say Charity Shield is a trophy.             

Many media, clubs and players continue to recognize the importance of the match as the first official game and trophy of the domestic season.  

Ahead of the 2016 FA Community Shield against Manchester United, Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri asked, "Why do you say this question, a friendly? When is the Community Shield a friendly? Of course we will be at the maximum and Manchester United will be at their maximum. The two teams want to win. I am very excited."

If you look at the list of honors won by Liverpool, 15 Community Shields won by the club were counted as part of the 60 trophies won by Liverpool as reported by this media, So I believe long before, the Community Shield has been considered as a trophy, but a minor trophy ranking behind EPL title, FA Cup, League Cup.

post-16380-0-59019200-1495901820_thumb.png

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Many media, clubs and players continue to recognize the importance of the match as the first official game and trophy of the domestic season.

Ahead of the 2016 FA Community Shield against Manchester United, Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri asked, "Why do you say this question, a friendly? When is the Community Shield a friendly? Of course we will be at the maximum and Manchester United will be at their maximum. The two teams want to win. I am very excited."

If you look at the list of honors won by Liverpool, 15 Community Shields won by the club were counted as part of the 60 trophies won by Liverpool as reported by this media, So I believe long before, the Community Shield has been considered as a trophy, but a minor trophy ranking behind EPL title, FA Cup, League Cup.

Hehe I guess leave it to individual then. Just feel that it sounds funny when one say my team won a treble with Charity Shield as one of them. Further when it can actually be shared (when it ends as a draw?)

I personally don't see it as a trophy though.

Turbocharged

Diego Costa: "I will only leave Chelsea for Atlético. If not, I will stay here. I'm not interested in other clubs."

When asked about going to China, he replied:"No, no, no"

Turbocharged

Chelsea join Man City in Operation Monaco soon.

Tiemour Bakayoko likely to join Chelsea. That would be the 3rd player to leave.

• Praise 1

What is Football league Super cup?

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

In any case, this is the wall inside Anfield. Clearly shows what exactly are the trophies we have taken pride in amassing through these years.

Charity Shields? Nah.

post-10806-0-21716600-1495941060.jpg

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Back to transfer news.

Hearing Man Utd also after Belotti.

Could be missing out on all three top choices then :D

*Searching for Tier 2 list*

Hypersonic

Chelsea join Man City in Operation Monaco soon.

Tiemour Bakayoko likely to join Chelsea. That would be the 3rd player to leave.

Instead of getting Monaco players

I would get their scout.

:D

Hypersonic

If Man U supporter want to claim the Charity Shield

is a trophy then I fully support them.

No point arguing with them. To them its a trophy

so its a trophy lah.

Some people here claim their car is a spot car

no point arguing with them to them its a spot car

and they are very proud of it.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

so its a trophy lah.

and they are very proud of it. [thumbsup]

To each his own, bro. A sport car to some is tonkong enough even though it has a powerful 130hp.

OK, back to transfer news.

• Praise 3

so its a trophy lah.

and they are very proud of it.  [thumbsup]

No matter what item goes into the rubbish heap is just, rubbish.

Worthless to some but some garang-guni man will still take it.

What goes into the Trophy cabinet is also just that, won and treasured by ManU, whose cabinet is now complete!

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Back to transfer news.

Hearing Man Utd also after Belotti.

Could be missing out on all three top choices then :D

*Searching for Tier 2 list*

There is always Lacazette.

If the A Madrid cannot over come their transfer ban

he is ours for 40m.  [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3