COE for who??? @Bismarck!!!

For who??? @Bismarck!!!

Wu tio bor??? Tio !!!

one more time!! Tio

Who tio COE?? @Bismarck!!!

Nah give you cheer

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

All drop. This two weeks so many negative news. Hold back buying so drop 5k each.

over the weekend, went to afew Jap showrooms fairly quiet.

Why no rush before Sept deadline? Or rush to avoid Jan VES?

• Praise 1

What do you want? A or B. We will make it available today as a special case.

Am praying hard for Cat A to go up up man.....  Den my COE will be higher....  Hahahaha

• Praise 1

We can get you one COE, but cannot promise higher value and all. It is against our ethics you know. [:p]

Am praying hard for Cat A to go up up man.....  Den my COE will be higher....  Hahahaha

Am in the running for a COE this time round , actually I hope that COE price will drop for the benefit of all who desperately needs to have a Car due to family or any other reasons

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

If I come into the market for a new car, anybody cheering for me or not?  [:p]

Limbey will cum and sup-port you many many!!!. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Give me a C, give a O, give me a E!!!

what is it? COE!!!

COE for who??? @Bismarck!!!

For who??? @Bismarck!!!

Wu tio bor??? Tio !!!

one more time!! Tio

Who tio COE?? @Bismarck!!!

Nah give you cheer

ahem ahem, copy right?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Newbi question: If I want to do bidding myself, I must have $10k cash deposit and if my bid is accepted, when to pay the full sum? Can take loan? TIA!

• Praise 2

(edited)

i think CAT B will increase becos my SE told me that quite a number of buyers bought the CAT B cars during the  just over car expo... likely by $1K to 2K. but hope all get your COEs!!

Edited by Atomicman
  • Praise 2

hoping to get mine this round! 

Hope you get your COE!  I got mine only at the 4th bid.

• Praise 2

Newbi question: If I want to do bidding myself, I must have $10k cash deposit and if my bid is accepted, when to pay the full sum? Can take loan? TIA!

If 10k also need to take loan, then owning a new car may not be the right choice. Why dont go for a 2nd hand car which can take 100% loan instead base on your afforability?
  • Praise 3

If 10k also need to take loan, then owning a new car may not be the right choice. Why dont go for a 2nd hand car which can take 100% loan instead base on your afforability?

No la, I'm asking for my dad who is looking to replace his current van. He won't know how to do the bidding, so I'm checking to see if it's easy for me to do then transfer to his company.

So if I bid, I need to fork out 10k first, at successful bid, how is the remaining paid thru? And is the transfer from individual name to company easy procedure?

Supersonic
(edited)

No la, I'm asking for my dad who is looking to replace his current van. He won't know how to do the bidding, so I'm checking to see if it's easy for me to do then transfer to his company.

So if I bid, I need to fork out 10k first, at successful bid, how is the remaining paid thru? And is the transfer from individual name to company easy procedure?

My suggestion is for your dad to go ask a van company how you could do that. You are customer , dont feel shy asking. And make sure you ask from more than 1 van company to avoid being snooked. Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2