Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic | 30 praises

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:48 PM

Qaz20
  • Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Time:2000hrs
Agenda: Audit ICE,share n exchange views n TCSS

Pls add on the list. Those no ICE are welcomed to join.
1. Qaz20(audison bit1)
2. Meemee ( helix p6 intergrated amp / morel mid cdm880 & tweeter mt230 / focal k2 sub power by alphin.
FULLY DIY /-
SuPerBoRed, Tianmo and Yeobt praised this

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:04 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i like ICE, used to play ICE when i was younger. ICE worth more than my toyota starlet at that time.  

the last place for ICE meet up was yishun dam right? now the place is too busy with so many cars moving. 

(i love my old car like i love my money, so i decided to keep an old car and keep my money from LTA)  [thumbsup] 

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:31 PM

Qaz20
  • Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Nice to hear from "Old Bird" come join us.

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:33 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    6th Gear
    Author Image

you guys should jio members from BBC (Toyota BB Club). Their ICE is one of the best I've seen so far.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:50 PM

Qaz20
  • Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

you guys should jio members from BBC (Toyota BB Club). Their ICE is one of the best I've seen so far.

Bro, is it the Daihatsu materia toyota bb club? I'll try posting there. Do help to inform them if u know those guys.. Do join us as well..

Thanks

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:52 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Bro, is it the Daihatsu materia toyota bb club? I'll try posting there. Do help to inform them if u know those guys.. Do join us as well..

Thanks

I don't know them but I've seen their ICE.. Super VIP style. A lot like pimp my ride style. Maybe I'm noob and havent seen enough.. probably yours is exceptional as well.

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:44 PM

Qaz20
  • Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I don't know them but I've seen their ICE.. Super VIP style. A lot like pimp my ride style. Maybe I'm noob and havent seen enough.. probably yours is exceptional as well.

Mine is just normal in terms of look.. But i believe it sounds pretty good. Hehe

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:58 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Mine is just normal in terms of look.. But i believe it sounds pretty good. Hehe

Mind if you send me a pm on the preview of your ICE? i can also send u a preview of the ICE I've seen.

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:37 AM

Qaz20
  • Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

1. Qaz20(audison bit1)
2. Meemee ( helix p6 intergrated amp / morel mid cdm880 & tweeter mt230 / focal k2 sub power by alphin.
FULLY DIY /-
3. Antzcadino

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:16 AM

Meemee
  • Meemee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

1. Qaz20(audison bit1)
FULLY DIY /-
3. Antzcadino

Will reach 9 odd

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:27 AM

Qaz20
  • Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Will reach 9 odd

Ok.. I'll be there about 8pm.. Driving a GS300, due for scrap soon.

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:10 PM

Meemee
  • Meemee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Ok.. I'll be there about 8pm.. Driving a GS300, due for scrap soon.

Mean time for audition for new gear .......
Hope some of my kaki come ...

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:40 PM

Qaz20
  • Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Mean time for audition for new gear .......
Hope some of my kaki come ...

Good.. The more people the merrier....

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:55 PM

Meemee
  • Meemee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Their car is see bay cold one -----
Heavily ICE

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:57 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So near my place but no ICE.

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:44 PM

Qaz20
  • Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

So near my place but no ICE.

No ICE is ok.. Do join us
Will be there at 8.15pm. :)

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:16 PM

Antzcadino
  • Antzcadino
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi guys, went down to say hello but didn't get to meet u as i need to rush off - my kids were with me. A big group of quashie owners. Shd be a nice meet up. Will try to join next time.

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:07 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Any photos?

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:10 PM

Qaz20
  • Qaz20
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi guys, went down to say hello but didn't get to meet u as i need to rush off - my kids were with me. A big group of quashie owners. Shd be a nice meet up. Will try to join next time.

Oh.. I ended up with those qashqai guys too.. Hehee

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:10 PM

Meemee
  • Meemee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Oh.. I ended up with those qashqai guys too.. Hehee

Nice sharing session ....
Very nicely tune 。.....

Back to Meetups  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users