Got my NS50 pack liow !

Ysc3

exactly what I meant.  [thumbsup]

I think membership is tag to NRIC anyway, and with the money spend on printing the cards, they can always use it to develop a better app. After all they are likely to be a club with the most membership. 

Activesg uses NRIC/driving licence, mobile phone or a password  to sign in, there is no issuing of any cards. Save money printing, save people doing registration, and save space in the wallet.  [:p]

BTW, what happen when you are already a member, and gov issue free membership for 1-2 years? they get added to the term or run parallel ah? I always wonder, will paying members lose out? [:/]

I am a existing paying member. [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

I think membership is tag to NRIC anyway, and with the money spend on printing the cards, they can always use it to develop a better app. After all they are likely to be a club with the most membership. 

Activesg uses NRIC/driving licence, mobile phone or a password  to sign in, there is no issuing of any cards. Save money printing, save people doing registration, and save space in the wallet.  [:p]

BTW, what happen when you are already a member, and gov issue free membership for 1-2 years? they get added to the term or run parallel ah? I always wonder, will paying members lose out? [:/]

Extend. that's why in the last 11 years, i only paid once for renewal. 

But last time i used it very extensively when dating, cos can buy GV movie tickets with some discount.

Now only left the swimming part.

Yeah, actually can probably purchase the app from the activeSG provider and just tweak a little bit lol.

Hypersonic

Extend. that's why in the last 11 years, i only paid once for renewal. 

But last time i used it very extensively when dating, cos can buy GV movie tickets with some discount.

Now only left the swimming part.

Yeah, actually can probably purchase the app from the activeSG provider and just tweak a little bit lol.

Extending sound fair and just to paying members, so you get to enjoy the same free membership, you serve the nation also, if run parallel is really KNN liao.  [laugh]

Actually i think the membership got tie up with many others for discounts, its good if you know know how to use it, I was more of looking at  the waste of resources and time  in printing the so many free cards.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypersonic

Extending sound fair and just to paying members, so you get to enjoy the same free membership, you serve the nation also, if run parallel is really KNN liao.  [laugh]

Actually i think the membership got tie up with many others for discounts, its good if you know know how to use it, I was more of looking at  the waste of resources and time  in printing the so many free cards.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

i think PA card is the one that can be used almost anywhere. I'm one of the few uncles who haven't signed up for it lol.

Hypersonic

i think PA card is the one that can be used almost anywhere. I'm one of the few uncles who haven't signed up for it lol.

Passion card? I think I have one when I signed up for yoga class at the CC 2-3 yrs back ( i think cheaper course fee with the card) , I heard can use as store value card for transportation on buses and MRT, but i cannot even remember when the card is now. 

Every time i go NTUC or giant, I always tell them " no passion card" before they ask me.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

so often these cards overlap each others, so i just give up.  [:p]

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Can Safra membership used in HomeTeam NS clubhouse?

As in use their swimming pool for free?

Safra members can use HomeTeam NS club swimming pool free.

• Praise 4

They will add on to your remaining years.

I only use the card for carpark and free sundae at McD. :grin: If you eat enough McD, the membership pays for itself. lol

• Praise 3

Supersonic

Anyhow issue membership ah?

Most probably to boost government funding as well as to put in more jackpot machines (this one is based on number of members).

Hypersonic

Ahem Ahem, i also did not sign up for it.  [laugh]

Gone to Safra Toa Payoh swimming pool a couple of times, really crowded at after work timing. [shakehead]  Also the swimming pools are smaller than public pool. :a-no:

So have gone back to public pool. Still free for me with ActiveSG.  [:p]

Public pool, weekdays only $1.

The pool at Safra MT Faber is supposed to be opened after renovation soon or is already resuming its operation. The pool is quite big and I believed the shower facilities will be better after its renovation.

Worth to check out too! [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

The pool at Safra MT Faber is supposed to be opened after renovation soon or is already resuming its operation. The pool is quite big and I believed the shower facilities will be better after its renovation.

Worth to check out too! [thumbsup]

i like mt faber and yishun safra pool. At least somewhat resort-like feel, got some greenery around the pool.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

They have announced Safra will build another new club at cck, maybe afterall still not bad to be a safra member?! Lol.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

so should be registered mail, considering so much money inside

I think they better send by registered post.

If normal mail, scarli send to wrong address, then someone else take and use it....

Supersonic

I think they better send by registered post.

If normal mail, scarli send to wrong address, then someone else take and use it....

If they really send by registered post troublesome liao, cause still need to find time to go to post office to collect it.

Supercharged

If they really send by registered post troublesome liao, cause still need to find time to go to post office to collect it.

Its better this way then to be taken by someone else and use it !

Cos I dun think the merchant will check the user's identity when the vouchers are presented during purchases....

Supersonic

Its better this way then to be taken by someone else and use it !

Cos I dun think the merchant will check the user's identity when the vouchers are presented during purchases....

By right the postman should deliver the letter to the correct address lo. [rolleyes]  

↡ Advertisement