Got my NS50 pack liow !

Ysc3

This man has his vouchers and still wants his day off ..

Alright ðð»

http://m.todayonline.com/voices/take-cue-some-govt-departments-give-nsmen-day

The day off should be given directly after the day we out-pro for reservist. There was a number of times during reservist even after overseas training that we had to go work the nx day.
↡ Advertisement

The day off should be given directly after the day we out-pro for reservist. There was a number of times during reservist even after overseas training that we had to go work the nx day.

Your reservist dont end on a friday 5pm?

Mine always do. They plan it swee swee to end on a friday. Any major "event" will happen on the first week of the high key. Second week is mostly relak. Low key is relak all the way, reading straits times from front to back and back to front. [:p]

• Praise 1

Your reservist dont end on a friday 5pm?

Mine always do. They plan it swee swee to end on a friday. Any major "event" will happen on the first week of the high key. Second week is mostly relak. Low key is relak all the way, reading straits times from front to back and back to front. [:p]

I wished that was the case! Low-key also got training wan. My time was 10 hikey followed by 3 lowkey....kana 2-3 time 4ntm...those time we oni call them stand-by. 1 SIR to 82 SIR no operational changes.

Be careful what you wish for. Next thing you know everyone receive SAF100 for "one day off" to holiday in Tekong Chalet. [laugh]

If they can find me with a SAF 100, I will fire them for not giving me that NS 50.. 

The last time I was in Tekong, it was during that time when the bank robbers decided it was a good idea to escape there..

The entire island was on lock down.. and they sent in the .Gurkhas that was really embarrassing!

One Guards unit and plenty of other units on the island, and we are asked to hide in our bunks and camps, and they send these elite troops in...

We volunteered to go in, happy to take some live rounds to flush them out, but sadly, it was deemed too dangerous... sigh... 

So we spent our days with the camo net set up, and we whipped up a cooking storm, whilst those robbers went hungry and finally surrendered themselves.. 

• Praise 1

I wait like goondu for a few months for the letter.

July I tried but website states must wait for letter in order to register.

Now almost end Aug still no letter I saw your post decided to try again & successfully registered.

Thanks!

After I "successfully registered", I received an email like this:

Congratulations! You have successfully registered for your NS50 recognition package. It will be sent to your preferred mailing address at Singapore 123456 within 4 to 8 weeks.

Your confirmed NS50 Recognition Package consist of:

• 1-Year complimentary SAFRA membership
  • $100 worth of NS50 SAFRA Vouchers

Today I received the letter asking me to register when I have "successfully registered". So do I register AGAIN?

Anyway, I visited the website again @ https://ns50.safra.sg

Guess what? 

INTERNAL SERVER ERROR!!

**THIS ERROR IS RETURN FROM WEB SERVER 01**

WTF!

After I "successfully registered", I received an email like this:

Congratulations! You have successfully registered for your NS50 recognition package. It will be sent to your preferred mailing address at Singapore 123456 within 4 to 8 weeks.

Your confirmed NS50 Recognition Package consist of:

• 1-Year complimentary SAFRA membership
  • $100 worth of NS50 SAFRA Vouchers

Today I received the letter asking me to register when I have "successfully registered". So do I register AGAIN?

Anyway, I visited the website again @ https://ns50.safra.sg

Guess what? 

INTERNAL SERVER ERROR!!

**THIS ERROR IS RETURN FROM WEB SERVER 01**

WTF!

Website finally up.

No need to register again.

You have already opted-in earlier. You should receive your NS50 Recognition Package within 4-8 weeks of opting-in at your specified mailing address.

Yippee!  :D

• Praise 1

maybe i was selectively reading here for NTUC vouchers or read wrongly totally.

there is no voucher in side my envelpoe.

so threw everything away. Diao....

maybe i was selectively reading here for NTUC vouchers or read wrongly totally.

there is no voucher in side my envelpoe.

so threw everything away. Diao....

that wan is the letter telling you to mail back the registration form or do it at the website given. No vouchers in there.....same like mine.

that wan is the letter telling you to mail back the registration form or do it at the website given. No vouchers in there.....same like mine.

yes bro, i read that too.

but all it mentioned is the silly membership and nothing about ntuc vouchers.

so all ended up in the trash bin.

As of 2 sep 2017, I have not received a single letter from safra or saf on this registration etc.

Just register directly at their website. Don't even need the letter.

The letter came only after I registered online (what I meant is the letter came not because I registered online but because they are slow at sending out!)

https://ns50.safra.sg/

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2

Got mine yesterday ... I dont think I will bother to register it . In case they charge me extra tax in future . hahha who knows 

You mean $100 of vouchers will shift you into the highest tax bracket ?  [:p]

• Praise 2

I received my vouchers today. Slightly more than 2 months after registered online with home team. 

mine also home team, no wonder till now no sign of it, think i registered for almost 1 month already

Turbocharged

Just register directly at their website. Don't even need the letter.

The letter came only after I registered online (what I meant is the letter came not because I registered online but because they are slow at sending out!)

https://ns50.safra.sg/

i guess we can clearly see how inefficient safra/saf is. maybe the person who need to tiak stamps on the envelopes ran out of saliva.

thanks for the link. just registered.

↡ Advertisement