Got my NS50 pack liow !

Ysc3

Supercharged

not really. If u use the swimming pool, then the safra membership is pretty good. Thinking of signing up my wife as dependent as well.

Cos her adult swimming pool ticket is 3.30 on wkend and 2.20 on weekdays.

Signing up for the membership makes sense once the kids start swimming classes.

Looking forward to receive the free 1-year SAFRA membership too before this June school holiday ends, as I would like to bring my kids to the Kidz Amaze and Splash@Kidz Amaze on member rate and enjoy free parking. The last time I brought my boy to Kidz Amaze was the year when we were issued NS45 package.

However, I read that NSmen that are non-SAFRA nor HomeTeamNS member will only receive their notification letters on registration for the NS50 package in late July to August time frame.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

By right the postman should deliver the letter to the correct address lo. [rolleyes]  

then if i get it and claim never get how?

Supersonic

Looking forward to receive the free 1-year SAFRA membership too before this June school holiday ends, as I would like to bring my kids to the Kidz Amaze and Splash@Kidz Amaze on member rate and enjoy free parking. The last time I brought my boy to Kidz Amaze was the year when we were issued NS45 package.

However, I read that NSmen that are non-SAFRA nor HomeTeamNS member will only receive their notification letters on registration for the NS50 package in late July to August time frame.

Safra member has free parking meh?

Aiya, dont be so cheapo le. Lol.  [sweatdrop]

thanks!  [sly]

tiagong that you have to register your IU first 

Turbocharged

No free parking just cheaper at member's rate. 

• Praise 2

Supercharged
(edited)

On the few occasions when I visited SAFRA Toa Payoh with the NS45 free membership, I would always go to their customer service counter to redeem complimentary parking coupons by presenting the membership card. No questions asked leh. Maybe the complimentary parking coupons only provided free parking for first couple of hours. Anyway, things could have changed since it was almost 5 years ago.

Edited by kykh

Turbocharged

waste of money and resource to give Safra membership.

how many people make use of it?

be more realistic....give money better.

On the few occasions when I visited SAFRA Toa Payoh with the NS45 free membership, I would always go to their customer service counter to redeem complimentary parking coupons by presenting the membership card. No questions asked leh. Maybe the complimentary parking coupons only provided free parking for first couple of hours. Anyway, things could have changed since it was almost 5 years ago.

Now no free parking.

Member's car parking at subsidised rate. Must register at the security counter for the first time. The subsequent visit then will be subsidised rate.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

lol. You were saying no need registered mail right?

Even if I am not cheapo, how many out of the 500k+ people receiving this voucher will be cheapo? Might as well avoid the dispute by using registered mail.

Actually I also MR liao :relief:

I still waiting to serve my first ICT  :grin:

Now no free parking.

Member's car parking at subsidised rate. Must register at the security counter for the first time. The subsequent visit then will be subsidised rate.

Can register online. 

waste of money and resource to give Safra membership.

how many people make use of it?

be more realistic....give money better.

Told you already. More members on paper means can have more slot machines mah.

More revenue  [sunny]

Supersonic

Even if I am not cheapo, how many out of the 500k+ people receiving this voucher will be cheapo? Might as well avoid the dispute by using registered mail.

Can register online. 

More revenue  [sunny]

True la, best to use registered mail to avoid dispute. Lol.

Hypersonic
(edited)

Can register online. 

More revenue  [sunny]

Actually, I don't recall seeing a jackpot room. Granted I've not explored all of them.

But i don't recall seeing one in Yishun and Mt Faber ones which i've went many times before.

Oh there is, but i've never stepped into them.

http://www.safra.sg/enjoy/recreation-leisure-entertainment/the-winners-circle#.WS5fauuGOM8

You're very lucky. If never call u up for another few more years, then home and dry liao.

The only ones that never get called up from my friends are people who keng-ed in NS. Well one other guy, but he's deaf in 1 ear and Pes E, so that's more like NS don't want to call him back.

So who says keng-ing got retribution  [laugh]

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

U can always volunteer for more reservist time. NDP coming, they need manpower. [laugh]

Volunteer need go IPPT anot? I love reservist but not IPPT.

They have announced Safra will build another new club at cck, maybe afterall still not bad to be a safra member?! Lol.

Yar, but haven't indicate completion date, yet...

The free 1 year may not last to see completion.

↡ Advertisement