Got my NS50 pack liow !

Ysc3

Supercharged

About SAFRA :

I like their pool's shower room - got warm water. For those with small children is a good.

I like the Macs in SAFRA Punggol - show card can get a free hashbrown.

Hehe..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Yay I also received yesterday! Can go grocery shopping liao.

https://ibb.co/cmz9OF

I'm over 40 and already MR but still get [bounce2]

And just to note the vouchers are in $10 denomination with your name and NRIC on it. So cannot just pass to wifey ask her go ntuc hor.

Vouchers issued during SG50 also printed with name and IC. But when used in fairprice, no checks performed.

Hypersonic

About SAFRA :

I like their pool's shower room - got warm water. For those with small children is a good.

Hehe..

apple pie for the macs at yishun.

[smash]

Supersonic

Precisely... even restaurants, bowling alleys within the clubhouses etc..see more FTs than us...

Restaurant and bowling are open to public, so anyone also can patronise la. But for gym thought should have only open to nsman?! If open to all, then gym would be same as like those FF gym liao.  

About SAFRA :

Hehe..

You mean safra member can get free hashbrown at MacD?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I'm over 40 and already MR but still get [bounce2]

And just to note the vouchers are in $10 denomination with your name and NRIC on it. So cannot just pass to wifey ask her go ntuc hor.

Over 40 is discharged lah, no more MR.

Problem is will the merchant check for the NRIC ?

Over 40 is discharged lah, no more MR.

Problem is will the merchant check for the NRIC ?

Oh ya discharged haha

Turbocharged

Before my MR, two years back, my encik asked if anyone wana volunteer for extra reservist. They need ppl as they have a project for a whole ship to be manned and operated solely by reservist. The 30+ of us all say no. Faster get our cert and watch and zhao!!!  [laugh]

Siao one, they looking at 3 months of reservist to train us. [hur]  :blink:

let you all go SCS go fishing dowan... free cruise to no where... LOL...

apple pie for the macs at yishun.

[smash]

Same for Toa Payoh outlet. I always drive-thru and order. Just mention can liao. They dont need see ur member card. [lipsrsealed]

Supercharged

Restaurant and bowling are open to public, so anyone also can patronise la. But for gym thought should have only open to nsman?! If open to all, then gym would be same as like those FF gym liao.  

You mean safra member can get free hashbrown at MacD?

Yes, when you put in the order on the automated screen, you indicate you are SAFRA member.

It was indicated that you have to show your SAFRA card during the food collection, but when at the counter the staff don't bother to check also. :wacko:

Supersonic

Yes, when you put in the order on the automated screen, you indicate you are SAFRA member.

It was indicated that you have to show your SAFRA card during the food collection, but when at the counter the staff don't bother to check also. :wacko:

Didnt know about this, so it apply to all MacD at safra ah?

i still never got mine yet... [:(]

Me too leh. Just check my safra membership extended by a year. But no letter yet.

Didnt know about this, so it apply to all MacD at safra ah?

Yes. But i think the freebie differs. I rmbr tpy is different from yishun.

Sometimes go lunch with colleagues and one shot get 5,6 free sundaes. Lol. This probably the only use for my card.

• Praise 1

Same for Toa Payoh outlet. I always drive-thru and order. Just mention can liao. They dont need see ur member card. [lipsrsealed]

Depends. Sometime they check and sometimes dont bother. Even check also never the the validity of the card. If you dare, take the expired ones and try. But kena caught very sia suay.

Depends. Sometime they check and sometimes dont bother. Even check also never the the validity of the card. If you dare, take the expired ones and try. But kena caught very sia suay.

Supersonic

Me too leh. Just check my safra membership extended by a year. But no letter yet.

Yes. But i think the freebie differs. I rmbr tpy is different from yishun.

Sometimes go lunch with colleagues and one shot get 5,6 free sundaes. Lol. This probably the only use for my card.

Next time must get the freebie liao, lol.

Any minimum order needed?
↡ Advertisement