• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
140 replies to this topic | 563 praises

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:40 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Had an ad hoc meetup after collection of bullsone products with some special guests (no prize for guessing who) for company and great food to go along with it. Shiok!!

f9c7048e-5a92-4353-87a8-5ab6980623c3.jpg

ea7c9616-e325-4a15-90d5-d821bb4a346e.jpg

uri_mh1496302148884.jpg

** mod: TS say he regret posting his own photo and wish to replace it with hello kitty sticker, but I couldn't find one.
Spring, SuPerBoRed, therock, Carbon82 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:46 PM

2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Who and who and who is who ah?! Lol.

Volvobrick praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:47 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hor hor you put their face in the forum without  consent   [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]  

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:10 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

hor hor you put their face in the forum without consent [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Of cos I gotten their consent then i post la.. correct me if i'm wrong to the relevant parties.

Keep on guessing bro..

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:16 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

So many members in this forum. How to guess wor ?

At least give some clues lah. Eg, name start with which letter, etc....

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:24 PM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Join the meet ups and MCF organized gatherings and you will know who they are, cheers [thumbsup]

RH1667 and Uncle2 praised this

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:24 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

They aren't members per se..

Buadongdong praised this
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:41 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Join the meet ups and MCF organized gatherings and you will know who they are, cheers [thumbsup]

Yah yah.. join us for meetups and the answer will be revealed. .

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:46 PM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

wow, bro.

you went hiding?

bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:49 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Of cos I gotten their consent then i post la.. correct me if i'm wrong to the relevant parties.
Keep on guessing bro..

your face very big liao, now everyone in mcf office know you   [sly]

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:51 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Atas kopi drinker? [laugh]

Or never ending quest for 2B license man? 

Edited by Mason016, 01 June 2017 - 01:52 PM.

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:05 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Are they KobayashiGT and Babyblade ? [:p]

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:11 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Are they KobayashiGT and Babyblade ? [:p]

that pChou ... i think babyblade is there in that photo too! but as usual... you know she is there.. but you can never see her  :XD:

Buadongdong... timely posts.. reminded me to go and collect mine later... buahahaha

Edited by SuPerBoRed, 01 June 2017 - 03:12 PM.

pChou praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:39 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

wow, bro.

you went hiding?

Haha.....hi bro.

Hope all is well for you. [laugh]

Yup since I sold my car in Dec 2014, I had scale down my activities in MCF.

Cos anyway I have no more car liao, hence nothing much to comment or contribute here....

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:30 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Haha.....hi bro.
Hope all is well for you. [laugh]

Yup since I sold my car in Dec 2014, I had scale down my activities in MCF.
Cos anyway I have no more car liao, hence nothing much to comment or contribute here....

Can continue to contribute one.. got family posts or makan posts.. lifestyle post.. so many..
Blueray praised this

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:35 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

There are more posts about stuffs other than cars, than car related posts, i feel.

iPhone or iMia?

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:54 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

that pChou ... i think babyblade is there in that photo too! but as usual... you know she is there.. but you can never see her  :XD:

Buadongdong... timely posts.. reminded me to go and collect mine later... buahahaha

go makan boh jio!  <_<

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:56 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

go makan boh jio! <_<

Lol... expected you to say that.. i was telling them 2 abt you that you will definitely say this when u knew.. hahaha...
pChou praised this

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:57 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

go makan boh jio!  <_<

bro.. me collect cleaning products la..  u shld be replying to Buadongdong lor 

Tianmo praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:16 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lol... expected you to say that.. i was telling them 2 abt you that you will definitely say this when u knew.. hahaha...

you already expected and yet went ahead with it, can some more tell me you expected. You win liao lor.  <_<

7a4ddeff6dfef53b2d87bdec379759b2.jpg

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Back to Meetups  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: administrator, moderator and 7 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users