Ad hoc meetup with special guests and great food

Buadongdong

Onz, next week I going Opel collect movie ticket. Jio you all for makan! ^_^[thumbsup][laugh]

Bro, you go collect movie ticket and watch movie liao quietly go home sleep ah?? No sound from you leh.. 

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Bro, you go collect movie ticket and watch movie liao quietly go home sleep ah?? No sound from you leh.. 

boh eng lah, I havent collect my ticket leh. the movie is for 24th June and collection is until 16th June mah. 

KNN, now  i collect ticket watch movie also must advertise in newspaper and radio ah? what sound you want?  :huh:  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

anyone keeping track of this ?  [sly]

jialat liao lah, now limbey makan also tio ppl keep track, machiam tio CPIB like that.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

boh eng lah, I havent collect my ticket leh. the movie is for 24th June and collection is until 16th June mah. 

KNN, now  i collect ticket watch movie also must advertise in newspaper and radio ah? what sound you want?  :huh:  [laugh]  [laugh]

Piak piak sound would be good.. Can provide?? Lol... :secret-laugh:  :XD:

Most Singaporean's past time is to eat mah.. so once got pple jio go for good food then will track 1.. How how? When makan lunch? 

Gonna have an ad-hoc lunch with Bro @kdash today at changi V. Anyone in the vicinity wanna join us??

i think some bros working at Changi area... bro @mercury1 free? haha...

Once again great food with great company(rising star of mcf. Supercharged in 1 month).. Long time didnt go changi v for chicken chop hor fun.. @kdash, next time pre-plan and jio others in the area too..

Bro @dcb, i eat for you, your 鸡扒河粉 first.. Join us next time.. Hahaha..

post-138980-0-42748500-1511413990_thumb.jpgpost-138980-0-80403200-1511414101_thumb.jpgpost-138980-0-08157900-1511414125_thumb.jpgpost-138980-0-49637700-1511414182_thumb.jpg

Edited by Buadongdong
  • Praise 10

Once again great food with great company(rising star of mcf. Supercharged in 1 month).. Long time didnt go changi v for chicken chop hor fun.. @kdash, next time pre-plan and jio others in the area too..

attachicon.gif20171123_120944.jpgattachicon.gif20171123_121103_HDR.jpgattachicon.gif20171123_122515_HDR.jpgattachicon.gif20171123_122834.jpg

thanks for the company. ah yes didnt manage to jio @dcb... we plan again next time  [thumbsup] cheers. 

by the way, why didnt crop away my torso...  [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

thanks for the company. ah yes didnt manage to jio @dcb... we plan again next time  [thumbsup] cheers. 

Lol, you are in great shape.. no need to crop la.. So fit.. Not like mine, so unglam.. better dont show to public.. hehe!!  :secret-laugh:

Turbocharged

Wah is that chicken horn from that stall opposite of amigo? I prefer from that store. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Must subscribe to this thread liao.

Gonna have an ad-hoc lunch with Bro @kdash today at changi V. Anyone in the vicinity wanna join us??

Wah is that chicken horn from that stall opposite of amigo? I prefer from that store.

It was from amigo.. Both stalls taste abt the same la.. Haha.. We trying to arrange next month.. Will definitely tag u when we MU..

attachicon.gif20171123_120944.jpgattachicon.gif20171123_121103_HDR.jpgattachicon.gif20171123_122515_HDR.jpgattachicon.gif20171123_122834.jpg

Nice pic, hehehe [thumbsup]

Thanks sista!! Next time you join us.. With you in the pic, will definitely look better.. Hehe... Tag u next time round too..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2