War zone kfc

Meemee

Turbocharged

I agree. I used to like KFC original recipe. But my last purchase in May 2017 was a disaster. Standard really dropped. I prefer Popeye's now.

The KFC in malaysia are still okay... those in sg have all lost their mojo.

Fried chick fast food in sg I mostly go for Arnold's.. though many times they aren't exactly fast..

Texas also ok too.

Oh? They say Texas chicken not bad and I almost tried until I saw the menu. Wah quite expensive, so I headed to ntuc and bought a pack of frozen drumsticks. . . go home watch "home made KFC chicken" on YouTube and tried the recipe. Cheap and not bad lah.

Where can find Arnold's? Never hear before. . Haha! Mountain turtle.

https://arnoldsfriedchicken.oddle.me

• Praise 2

(edited)

Super horrible kfc at jurong east swimming complex

720pm today

Stack of pizza boxes left unclear

Not a single one clear the leftover ......

War zone ......

Spare a thought for the staff la bro, underpaid and overworked, This kind of thing is very normal, no need to complain.

There are a few other KFCs in the area, go to those if it irks you. PM me if you need a list of KFCs. Alternatively, just order to go and go to the nearby chinese garden and have a nice meal with the fam and enjoy nature. Just remember to clean up when you leave  [laugh]

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 20

Supersonic

eeee ... another David Cameron ... use cutlery to eat fast food ...  [:p]

Your PM use cutlery to eat durian so who are you to talk  :a-confused:

I don't like KFC. Standard has dropped. Anyone got the recipe for KFC?

I still like kfc over the rest. Original that is. Crispy or tomyam crap can stand on side. Sg kfc is one of the worse. Most oversea ones ive tried are much better in quality.

Believe it or not, the original recipe is locked in a safe in the hq guarded with laser sensors machiam those you see in mission impossible. Saw a documentary of a chef trying to reverse the recipe but in vain.

• Praise 6

Supersonic

Nowadays hardly touch KFC. Their standard dropped a lot even for the original recipe. 

There are more and more better fried chicken fast food restaurant like Popeye, Texas chicken and even better ones like Arnold's and Chick A Boo. 

And KFC outlets are getting lesser and lesser recently. Sometimes hard to find an outlet in an area.

• Praise 3

can comprain to NEA why neber clean?? ;

Singapore also nowadays everywhere also liddat one now-a-days

Complaint to MP better

popeye taste better ... kfc not so good

Prefer jolibee

Eto kayang inamo pangaban kita maganda putang mahal peso

U think this STOMP?

No he think here is KFC customer service dedicated forum
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

eeee ... another David Cameron ... use cutlery to eat fast food ...  [:p]

Eat snicker bar with cutlery also can.

Seinfeld-S06E03-8bb845950fd4e5c7422c9fa9

• Praise 3

Twincharged
(edited)

PgI71.png

I don't like KFC. Standard has dropped. Anyone got the recipe for KFC?

its amazing what you can find on google these days ....

Eat snicker bar with cutlery also can.

when i worked at burger king during my teens, i used to do that with my burger patties.

cook the patty and then put it on a plate and slice away .... no buns or veg.

Nowadays hardly touch KFC. Their standard dropped a lot even for the original recipe. 

There are more and more better fried chicken fast food restaurant like Popeye, Texas chicken and even better ones like Arnold's and Chick A Boo. 

And KFC outlets are getting lesser and lesser recently. Sometimes hard to find an outlet in an area.

btw, Arrnolds just open a new outlet last week at Bedok interchange ... took over the old LJS/pizza hut unit.

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

I still like kfc over the rest. Original that is. Crispy or tomyam crap can stand on side. Sg kfc is one of the worse. Most oversea ones ive tried are much better in quality.

Believe it or not, the original recipe is locked in a safe in the hq guarded with laser sensors machiam those you see in mission impossible. Saw a documentary of a chef trying to reverse the recipe but in vain.

Then something is seriously wrong with SG KFC. Taste like a crappy and lousy imitation when we compared the same KFC overseas

I still like KFC ............. cos maybe I never eat KFC overseas  [laugh]

Texas - lousy

Popeyes - too far

Arnold's - Got new branch near me, gonna try next week !

• Praise 1

I also like KFC original cos I dun get to find the other, anyway I always see long queue at KFC regardless of how many F&B outlets beside it.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

U think this STOMP?

Preese rah, this is not STOMP style.

This is EDMW style. You know, that forum that thinks you're a rude Malay unker? Yes, that one. :D

Classic EDMW style, no head, no tail, just shoot and unload.

Only one way to handle, must give classic EDMW style reply:

"Ok, noted."

[laugh]

• Praise 1

Then something is seriously wrong with SG KFC. Taste like a crappy and lousy imitation when we compared the same KFC overseas

Did a quick search and the franchise in sg is held by a msian company who holds the same for kfc in msia. Wonder why the standard is so different.

I still like KFC ............. cos maybe I never eat KFC overseas [laugh]

Texas - lousy

Popeyes - too far

Arnold's - Got new branch near me, gonna try next week !

Arnold's not bad actually but expensive. I still prefer kfc over arnolds. Another of my fave is probably 可爱鸡。
↡ Advertisement