Hokkaido Summer Holidays

2BDriver

Brother,  I am with my ex-girl friend in Hokkaido pak taw,  how to include cosplay XMM leh ? 

Just finished dinner with her and about to returning back to hotel liao. 

waaaaaaaaaaa so hairy ........ 

like you  [grin]  [grin]  [grin]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

(edited)

Cable car ride up MT. HAKODATE for harbour bay night scenery. 

post-62943-0-61333300-1497012359_thumb.jpg

post-62943-0-96609400-1497012395_thumb.jpg

post-62943-0-64790900-1497012423_thumb.jpg

post-62943-0-47949800-1497012443_thumb.jpg

post-62943-0-36055900-1497012468_thumb.jpg

post-62943-0-66270100-1497012488_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

Not sure if you are staying near the train station. There is a very very good cheese cake cafe near it. Very good. I went 2 times in 3 days.

(edited)

Not sure if you are staying near the train station. There is a very very good cheese cake cafe near it. Very good. I went 2 times in 3 days.

Yes, staying right in front of Hakodate station, Hotel Route Inn, where there is a big bus terminal and taxi grand stand in front of the hotel. 

From here walk to hakodate morning market is just 5 minutes. 

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

Being there only once, really can't recall. Besides, ours was a package tour, so just followed the guide lor

• Praise 7

(edited)

How muchy is the train fare.

Transportation cost there is not cheap.

6 day's flexible JR East - South Hokkaido Railway Pass cost 26,000 Yen. Equivalent to S$330.00. Per person. 

post-62943-0-49270000-1497061813_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 2

6 day's flexible JR East - South Hokkaido Railway Pass cost 26,000 Yen. Equivalent to S$330.00. Per person.

Can use for all the train ( including bullet train ) and bus ride so far ?

(edited)

Yes, JR trains and their own buses. 

Very worth value for moneys with long distances and multiple train travels.  :a-m1212:

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 1

Yes, JR trains and their own buses.

Very worth value for moneys with long distances and multiple train travels. :a-m1212:

Ok. Thanks for sharing. Good idea!
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Yes, staying right in front of Hakodate station, Hotel Route Inn, where there is a big bus terminal and taxi grand stand in front of the hotel.

From here walk to hakodate morning market is just 5 minutes.

I can't remember where I stayed but it's the big red hotel on the left of the train station.

The cheese cake shop is called snuffles. Sibei Ho Jiak.

If you are at Sapporo train station, there is another cheese tart your should try. Ate twice in 2 days too. Can't remember the name but it's available in Singapore too but the Japanese one is like 10 levels up in quality.

Not for bullet train I think.

I read you are driving from Sapporo to Kushiro? Anyway, you can break your drive into 2 and have a meal at obihiro. The grilled pork don in obihiro is heavenly.

I love the tranquility of the marshlands in Kushiro.

Edited by Kxbc
  • Praise 1

I can't remember where I stayed but it's the big red hotel on the left of the train station.

If you are at Sapporo train station, there is another cheese tart your should try. Ate twice in 2 days too. Can't remember the name but it's available in Singapore too but the Japanese one is like 10 levels up in quality.

I read you are driving from Sapporo to Kushiro? Anyway, you can break your drive into 2 and have a meal at obihiro. The grilled pork don in obihiro is heavenly.

You referring to Pablo cheese tarts??
  • Praise 1

(edited)

The JR railway pass is eligible to ride shinkansen,  precisely this trip I'd chosen East -South railways sector and rode Hokkaido Shinkasen to Japan mainland Aomori and returned back to Hokkaido Hakodate yesterday,  JR Shinkansen is ride able. 

I shall starting my self drive road trip with Hokkaido rental car on the day after tomorrow from Sapporo to Wakkainai to Abashiri to Kushiro and back to Sapporo ending driving. 

post-62943-0-05383900-1497070131_thumb.jpg

post-62943-0-23641700-1497070148_thumb.jpg

post-62943-0-65617200-1497070547_thumb.jpg

post-62943-0-32207500-1497070590_thumb.jpg

post-62943-0-64074900-1497070645_thumb.jpg

post-62943-0-40780700-1497070724_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

You referring to Pablo cheese tarts?? ð¤¤

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Restaurant_Review-g298560-d8823095-Reviews-Kinotoya_Bake_JR_Sapporo_Station_East_Entrance-Sapporo_Hokkaido.html

It's called kinotoya bake. Impeccable service though I only purchased 2 tarts each time. And it's just a small take away stall in the train station.

The JR railway pass is eligible to ride shinkansen, precisely this trip I'd chosen East -South railways sector and rode Hokkaido Shinkasen to Japan mainland Aomori and returned back to Hokkaido Hakodate yesterday, JR Shinkansen is ride able.

I shall starting my self drive road trip with Hokkaido rental car on the day after tomorrow from Sapporo to Wakkainai to Abashiri to Kushiro and back to Sapporo ending driving.

Must have remembered wrongly. It's been years since I last bought the jr pass. You do have to pay for the seat reservation, right?

You have a long drive. Wow. I skipped wakkanai the last time as it was out of the way for me when I was doing the eastern part of Hokkaido.

Edited by Kxbc
↡ Advertisement