Tesla in Singapore

Jq1988

(edited)

Any new Tesla coming to Sg? Just came back from HK and discovered many Tesla super car (model S) and SUV (model X) on the road, one of the great efforts from HK government to promote electric cars and create awareness of climate change and global warming. When can SG government do the same? We should capitalize their culture and green effort.

https://www.tesla.com/

Edited by Jq1988
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Tesla really looks awesome and so luxury. If can get one, surely a blessing. The model X is very futuristic and very beautiful! I really want one

Turbocharged

I saw it parked a few times.

There should only be one Tesla Model S in Singapore right?

I was told that there is a second one... the red one I saw.

Turbocharged

Pure electric cars are here for a while already, surely there are data to show how reliable the batteries last.

Someone told me although the warranty was for 6 years, usually they have to replace within a couple of years because the charges cannot hold. Just like your handphone.

Replacing your battery is never an issue because it was already cost in when you buy the car :grin:

Only those staying in Landed properties can buy plug-in electric cars. Staying in HDB and Condo, not possible as no where to charge it. Unless your condo management or HDB town council allows you to plug into their switches.

Twincharged

I saw it parked a few times.

There should only be one Tesla Model S in Singapore right?

I think got a few. I have seen a black and a red one.